INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

lol...touche. I'm sure you follow me on it though...pretty sure I've seen you harp on others for that sort of thing, or people being "excited" when scum are lynched. Maybe that's Pac that does it...idk, to be honest. I really just don't like those posts by he or Nolder, but that's an argument to make after the first lynch.

Yeah, I was being facetious. I don't like the fake "rah rah" sentiments either. Cheering and taunting scum death doesn't come across as pro-town.

I'm torn on what I'm seeing to be honest. Vic is playing an awkward game.

I was leaning Pac because I completely disagreed with his logic. However, now I'm not sure I made the right assumption about the mirror being removed permanently if Vic gets lynched right now. Which changes my whole take on the bulk of D1, tbh.

Is it possible that this Pac vs. Vic thing is town/town? If so, I'd be inclined to vote Jetscode... he was quick to unvote Vic, and even quicker to vote Pac after I put a case out there on him. I also didn't like his early "who are your top 3" explanations, came across as disingenuous and opportunistic, who'd he say Vic (the vote leader at teh time), JIF and 80 (both easy lynches). Surprised he didn't list Jack D and Nolder too... complete the "easy D1 lynch targets" list.

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I live 30 minutes from the Georgetown Cupcakes. This how you do pink cupcake bitches!!!!!!!!!!!

dc-cupcakes-12-625x450.jpg

Lmao that you 1) actually know the time it takes to get to the bestest bakery in area and 2) think 30 minutes isn't a long time to drive for some cupcake's...

If the best ice cream place in region was 1:45 minutes away, how often would you make the haul?

Yeah, I was being facetious. I don't like the fake "rah rah" sentiments either. Cheering and taunting scum death doesn't come across as pro-town.

I'm torn on what I'm seeing to be honest. Vic is playing an awkward game.

I was leaning Pac because I completely disagreed with his logic. However, now I'm not sure I made the right assumption about the mirror being removed permanently if Vic gets lynched right now. Which changes my whole take on the bulk of D1, tbh.

Is it possible that this Pac vs. Vic thing is town/town? If so, I'd be inclined to vote Jetscode... he was quick to unvote Vic, and even quicker to vote Pac after I put a case out there on him. I also didn't like his early "who are your top 3" explanations, came across as disingenuous and opportunistic, who'd he say Vic (the vote leader at teh time), JIF and 80 (both easy lynches). Surprised he didn't list Jack D and Nolder too... complete the "easy D1 lynch targets" list.

Possible. Generally speaking on Day 1 I'd say yes...but this season we've hit scum day 1 more often that not, it seems like. I don't know if we're getting lazier as scum or better as town....or just lucky. Maybe a combo.

A lot seem to be playing oddly to me. Vic is NOT himself, Crush seems off, the little bit from Smash is odd, and I can't remember JC playing like this at all before. You aren't exactly classic ape either, though I can't tell if it's the personal stuff or somethings up. Hess is being Hess...no read on him yet, just not enough sample size. CTM definitely seems more invested than last game, no way to tell what that means yet. 80 is odd, but I feel pretty good about him. He could have set a simply made a smart, subtle play though...so I'm not willing to proclaim him town yet. The only folks who seem like their normal selves to me are JiF and Pac.

you know how i know your ghey?

I'm doing that thing you do to me... seeing how far we can get this to go. ****, I could have written in neon and it would have still gone right over your empty head.

Laurwn is on thw floor wastwd. Night

lmao....for so many reasons. This post brings teh lulz.

@MOD... can leelou, christine and I be a mason team tonight? We needs a quickchat setup.. quick!

You know what would be funny? Strip her nude, take pics and pm them to your creepy uncle.. What a hoot!

CTM ftw

I'm doing that thing you do to me... seeing how far we can get this to go. ****, I could have written in neon and it would have still gone right over your empty head.

She's said night like 6 times now. I'm thinking she can make it to at LEAST 15.

Lmao that you 1) actually know the time it takes to get to the bestest bakery in area and 2) think 30 minutes isn't a long time to drive for some cupcake's...

If the best ice cream place in region was 1:45 minutes away, how often would you make the haul?

It's really not the best bakery. It's a cupcake speciality shop that makes beautiful blessing of soft smooth confectionary kisses from heaven. Your a upper middle management incapable of delivering anything from heaven.

I really have no favorite bakery here. But the 7-11 that carries Crispy mother****ing cremes 24 hours a day is under 3 minutes away. Sweet Frog, or I call it "Yes Please" is next door to it.

I'm sorry, I'm not used to heterosexual behavior out of you. Usually it's all about love and romance and listening and caring and comforting ..... blech pitooey

You're like a 16 year old female virgin

I'm sorry, I'm not used to heterosexual behavior out of you. Usually it's all about love and romance and listening and caring and comforting ..... blech pitooey

You're like a 16 year old female virgin

Well at least that explains your blatant desire to violate me.

Archived