INCEPTION MAFIA Game Thread

SMC

• Replies 2.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I can't be the only one that is mildly amused that a middle aged man sounds like a 16 year old girl on these matters,..

sorry to hear about father in law though...

For the bold, thank you.

Also, as is the case with most things that go on here, I lay it on thick now that I know you guys will riff on it... it amuses me as well.

Shut your big ugly mouth por favor.

screw you Cpt. K-turn.. I was 1 of 10 votes on him. He wasn't paying attention to detail with the first "trap" and the 2nd one was a good try on my part but didn't work out.

Removing Vic was good for my soul.

I can't be the only one that is mildly amused that a middle aged man sounds like a 16 year old girl on these matters

you're not.. but I prefer to sprinkle in jabs over the next few months instead of an all out assault.

screw you Cpt. K-turn.. I was 1 of 10 votes on him. He wasn't paying attention to detail with the first "trap" and the 2nd one was a good try on my part but didn't work out.

Removing Vic was good for my soul.

You have no soul and killing Vic was super stupid like your face.

you're not.. but I prefer to sprinkle in jabs over the next few months instead of an all out assault.

Yeah, you've been the funnier of the two of you guys so far... CTM just comes across as a woman-hater. He needs to pump the brakes a little. I'll keep serving up the meatball pitches, no worries there.

I'm like Buddy the Elf, "I'm in love, I'm in love and I don't care who knows it!!!"

See what I mean?

Drunk and High posting.

It has been far too long since I smoked.

I'm sure that your creepy uncle CTM could hook you up with the Trustafarian Phish weed if you need some... all he'll want you to do is tell everyone here you touched his pee-pee.

Pretty tough when I'm dead. Fag.

Go town

And my condolences Ape.

Oh hai. I find it weird I laid off you by mostly listening to AVM, the DUDE that put you at L1 I just realized. What a scumbag. I'll avenge you Vic. I'll avenge. I mean I'll try. I really will.

How sweet. If you really want to pay him back with a grandson you gotta get that book that explains how to have a male child when you conceive. Im SERIOUS. I did it with Baby Crusher, Little Sal and LeLe and got what I wanted each time. Has to do with angle of ejaculation and the ph of the va jay jay based on the cycle of menstration. NOT EVEN KIDDING. SCIENCE

There is validity to this...we used it as well...

I'm sure that your creepy uncle CTM could hook you up with the Trustafarian Phish weed if you need some... all he'll want you to do is tell everyone here you touched his pee-pee.

*smoked* my pee-pee

tank u veddy much

Archived