Jack (1) -- Crusher

CTM (5) -- Hess, AVM, Vic, Nolder, Pac

JF80 (1) -- WWWombat

Crusher (2) -- CTM, Jack

Verbal (1) -- JiF

WWWombat (1) -- JF80

With 15 Robert Fischers, it takes 8 to lynch out of the dream level

This game is confusing.

There is no way this game is balanced. Especially when it is of SMC's design.

Does this mean that after a scum dies, the entire scum team is switched?

Though, I must say, this post was interesting. Check out the date. Wombat, perhaps here's your exhibit B. If she really was trying to be pro-town, she would have jumped in on the setup conversation.

No clue as to if the role can shift or not. We were told Mal had to be eliminated.

Odd post. Timing whatnot. Anything else to add? Maybe a vote or an opinion. Damn I hate when I think you're scum. I do. But I seem to always think your scum so there's that. ;)

Odd post. Timing whatnot. Anything else to add? Maybe a vote or an opinion. Damn I hate when I think you're scum. I do. But I seem to always think your scum so there's that. ;)

I was scum, so there's that. ;)

I'm really starting to suspect Wombat of being scum the more and more he posts. He's trying to stir up the Christine lynch again, which normally I'm all about lynching 3rd parties, but lynching Christine will give the scum a free pass to get one of their win conditions.

Can we lynch an inactive. THat would be fun.

I still think we should kill Lady Ape. Just announcing "errrr scum will take care of her" means she's around till close to end game and scum could just kill her FTW at the end. Eliminating her now gets rid of any issues like that and ultimately we don't have to see her posts anymore which is an added bonus.

I'm heading out and am at L-3... with JF80 buzzing about.... So going to claim...

Pac's stupid brain and Nolder's usage of ape scum hunting tips has resulted in the only possible outcome when two things that stupid are put together in these games...

I'm the doctor....

I'm down for lynching crusher or pac or vic.. fwiw

Cool Im due for a rectal exam.

Be back around 1 .. 130

I'm really starting to suspect Wombat of being scum the more and more he posts. He's trying to stir up the Christine lynch again, which normally I'm all about lynching 3rd parties, but lynching Christine will give the scum a free pass to get one of their win conditions.

If she is who she says she is the scum don't have to worry about killing her until end game. She's 3rd party with a win condition. I think it's a safe route to go for now.

Niice...

GFY, Mexicans don't get real lawyers like me. You'll have to settle for the court-appointed attorney (JiF).

my rep didn't work, but this was full of win..

gfy pac, you brown bastard

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

Jack (1) -- Crusher

CTM (4) -- AVM, Vic, Nolder, Pac

JF80 (1) -- WWWombat

Crusher (2) -- CTM, Jack

Verbal (1) -- JiF

WWWombat (1) -- JF80

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Not Voting: Verbal, Christine, Hess, Leelou

my rep didn't work, but this was full of win..

gfy pac, you brown bastard

ahh yes - the originator of the race wars.

I'm sure you're thrilled to see you've picked up some new disciples. SMC, Vic, and I could take on, and destroy, the entire lot of you.

Vic will take out knees, SMC will try and appeal to your good senses, and I'll just clothesline until no one stands back up.

Duh if you don't lynch the Miller than the real Peter can always call out the FR scum. It's not like a real power role where it matters. So worst case you get a 50/50 which can only hurt you near end game. But it's still 50/50 which is usually better than not, especially for this game, you'll have cops and LD's and stuff....dummy.

not really simpleton.

if someone claims Peter tomorrow it could set off a chain reaction of what ifs and battles that won't be resolved immediately. then throw in the fact as soon as scum dies we start all over again.

I thought the best use of the vetting would be right now - while I know you're who you say you while also semi-vetting myself.

Right now we KNOW you and I are town until scum dies again... that's pretty valuable.

forgot she was playing.. I'll vote her as well

**** off.

I don't understand why we want to lynch Christine. Why do scum's work for them? Ape is dead....why the hell are we thinking to play like him?

Let scum deal with Christine - if you are a townie and you believe her claim, then we need her alive.

Obviously if Wombat comes back with something more solid than he's given thus far, I'd consider.....but I'm pretty certain lynching Christine is a bad idea (because I believe her claim).

I kn ow nothing of the source material but what people tell me Christine is BAD for scum right?

Nobody wants to vote Jack and I feel it in my GUT he's scum.

so

unvote

vote wwwwombat

His case on Christine was nothing more than swamp gas. Scum wants her dead? Right?

not really simpleton.

if someone claims Peter tomorrow it could set off a chain reaction of what ifs and battles that won't be resolved immediately. then throw in the fact as soon as scum dies we start all over again.

I thought the best use of the vetting would be right now - while I know you're who you say you while also semi-vetting myself.

Right now we KNOW you and I are town until scum dies again... that's pretty valuable.

A chain reaction? I'm not gonna explain it again. But I'd like to punch in the kidney.

**** off.

I don't understand why we want to lynch Christine. Why do scum's work for them? Ape is dead....why the hell are we thinking to play like him?

Let scum deal with Christine - if you are a townie and you believe her claim, then we need her alive.

Obviously if Wombat comes back with something more solid than he's given thus far, I'd consider.....but I'm pretty certain lynching Christine is a bad idea (because I believe her claim).

If you counter claim CTM I'll vote him even if your lying.

I have been Mal since the beginning, and my role does not change.

As SMC has lead me to believe, I am not a subconcience. I am a hallucination of the subconcience. I am not really in this world, therefore, I am not shifting.

SMC has also lead me to believe that the scum must actually kill me, or they do not win. I am sure there are more win conditions, ask the previous scum, but while I live, scum can't win.

Wombat is trying to stir up trouble. On my way home now, so I can really read. Will post tonight.

Till then

vote wombat

You people that play on your phones all the time are nuts.

**** off.

She never said that the town loses if she dies ala Wizard of Oz, Avatar, and some of the other games we've played.

I really don't believe SMC put in a safeguard for town whose role doesn't change and we conveniently need alive for the entire game. Not to mention... go look at her antics surrounding the reveal. Lashing out, hyper sensitivity, still crying innocent with only 1 vote.. that's poor scum/sk play 101.

Scum can also simply leave her alive and go cop hunting before circling back to her later.

My instincts are telling me she's a SK.. they're also telling me you might be scum today.

so..

unvote

Vote Verbal

Verb or Christine for me...

So Nolder, 80, Jack, and Leelou are what remain of the Day 1 scum team?

What specifically was said about this "Mal"? Was it said they were town or just that scum couldn't win with that person alive?

Also one of you want to say who you killed N1? Was the 2nd kill on Sharrow a third party... a "Mal" perhaps?

I'm not a racist you wetback!

Wetback is a slur specifically used by racists to describe Mexicans who swim across the Rio Grande when trying to enter the US.

Since I'm not Mexican, your slurs are invalid.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT -- DAY 3

CTM (3) -- AVM, Vic, Nolder

JF80 (1) -- WWWombat

Crusher (2) -- CTM, Jack

WWWombat (5) -- JF80, Crusher, Hess, JiF, Christine

Leelou (1) -- Tina

Verbal (1) -- Pac

Not Voting: Verbal, Leelou

So Nolder, 80, Jack, and Leelou are what remain of the Day 1 scum team?

What specifically was said about this "Mal"? Was it said they were town or just that scum couldn't win with that person alive?

Also one of you want to say who you killed N1? Was the 2nd kill on Sharrow a third party... a "Mal" perhaps?

muy mal

Archived