What will Tim Tebow get from Jets West????

courtnj18

Good recovery ;) - thank you I appreciate that

Just the truth. You're one of us, and don't reek of idiocy and general small man syndrome.

Btw, lol at the av change. Even you, Mark's last fan (not including his mommy and daddy) has abandoned ship.

Just the truth. You're one of us, and don't reek of idiocy and general small man syndrome.

Btw, lol at the av change. Even you, Mark's last fan (not including his mommy and daddy) has abandoned ship.

haha! oh no, I'm still all about #6. But change IS good...sometimes.

haha! oh no, I'm still all about #6. But change IS good...sometimes.

Riiight. The sooner you lose the Sanchez AV, the sooner you can deny being a fanboy/girl of his. Its cool, but I won't forget.

I've been wanting to change my av to one of Kerley throwing, but I fear that this has stuck with me and those posters around me will have forgotten who I am.

Riiight. The sooner you lose the Sanchez AV, the sooner you can deny being a fanboy/girl of his. Its cool, but I won't forget.

I've been wanting to change my av to one of Kerley throwing, but I fear that this has stuck with me and those posters around me will have forgotten who I am.

I wouldn't worry about it, none of us know who the hell you are now anyway.

the real question is what happens if Tebow doesn't go to Jets West. If Sanchez doesn't invite him it's a huge headline. If Tebow refuses the invite it's a huge headline. You thought Santonio Helmet gate was bad, if there's any sign of conflict between these two players it would be global news. Tebow basically has to go, to avoid bad pub on all sides.

Dont hate.

Sanchez = Pro Bowl

Dont hate.

Sanchez = Pro Bowl

Not when you habitually toss off 25+ INTs. There is nothing , not coaching changes nor minicamp nor anything else that says Pick 6's decision-making will improve when it matters. To say he will get better is wishful thinking unsupported by any facts. I really wish it were otherwise, but Sanchez is being set up as the fall guy for 2012's 7-9 failure so Ryan and Tannenbaum can keep their jobs. And I'm not so sure about Tannenbaum.

Not when you habitually toss off 25+ INTs. There is nothing , not coaching changes nor minicamp nor anything else that says Pick 6's decision-making will improve when it matters. To say he will get better is wishful thinking unsupported by any facts. I really wish it were otherwise, but Sanchez is being set up as the fall guy for 2012's 7-9 failure so Ryan and Tannenbaum can keep their jobs. And I'm not so sure about Tannenbaum.

Never mind habitually, when has Sanchez EVER thrown 25+ INTs?

Well this is just a poorly informed post.

He hasnt thrown 25+ INT's in a single season of his career.

Decision making comes with time, one of the easier things to overcome.

He's coming off a career high in completion percentage, yards, and TD's.

He's never had a losing season nor has Rex and Tanny has only had 1.

The team is better this year than it was last year and should win at least 10 games, I'm thinking more like 12.

Fall guys arent typically given a raise and extended.

Sit back and enjoy Mark's first Pro Bowl season. Its going to fun for all...except non-Jets fans.

Well this is just a poorly informed post.

He hasnt thrown 25+ INT's in a single season of his career.

Decision making comes with time, one of the easier things to overcome.

He's coming off a career high in completion percentage, yards, and TD's.

He's never had a losing season nor has Rex and Tanny has only had 1.

The team is better this year than it was last year and should win at least 10 games, I'm thinking more like 12.

Fall guys arent typically given a raise and extended.

Sit back and enjoy Mark's first Pro Bowl season. Its going to fun for all...except non-Jets fans.

Sorry I forgot the 29 fumbles to go with 51 INTs in 47 regular season games. Or roughly 27 turnovers per 16 games. And almost every INT was of the back-breaking clsoe to the LOS type rather than Testaverde/upfield/equal to a punt type.

You have absolutely nothing beyond unjustified wishful thinking to say he will now become a Pro Bowler. Everything else, including the trade for Tebow, indicates even his own team has no faith in Pick 6. He will still treat the ball like a hot potato. We are again screwed.

And again I would love to be wrong. I don't see that.

Sorry I forgot the 29 fumbles to go with 51 INTs in 47 regular season games. Or roughly 27 turnovers per 16 games. And almost every INT was of the back-breaking clsoe to the LOS type rather than Testaverde/upfield/equal to a punt type.

You have absolutely nothing beyond unjustified wishful thinking to say he will now become a Pro Bowler. Everything else, including the trade for Tebow, indicates even his own team has no faith in Pick 6. He will still treat the ball like a hot potato. We are again screwed.

Wait a second, now a recovered fumble is a turnover? LOL, this is like a comedy act. I'm not even a big fan of Sanchez, but when you have to go out of your way to conjure up bullsh*t stats, your entire premise gets flushed right down the toilet. Trust me, I've trashed more than my fair share of Jets players, and your unbridled hatred for Sanchez is certainly shared by many, but you have to at least try to put a little bit of effort in basing your points on reality.

If every INT was a back breaker then how he is 27-20 as a starter and 4 playoff wins?

My justification is his improvement in every statistical category year after year.

A 3rd round pick for a back up Qb coming off a division title and playoff win who is going to be a wrinkle QB playing ST's has nothing to do with our starting Qb

The extension and raise would also say otherwise.

Prepare for awesomeness. It should be fun.

Wait a second, now a recovered fumble is a turnover? LOL, this is like a comedy act. I'm not even a big fan of Sanchez, but when you have to go out of your way to conjure up bullsh*t stats, your entire premise gets flushed right down the toilet. Trust me, I've trashed more than my fair share of Jets players, and your unbridled hatred for Sanchez is certainly shared by many, but you have to at least try to put a little bit of effort in basing your points on reality.

Rummage around here for a while to find the successful; NFL QB who turns to ball over on average almost twice a game, at least since the early 1990s(sure Namath or many others who, you know, THREW THE BALL 30 YARDS UPFIELD HABITUALLY might post such numbers, but that's an invalid comparison to dink dunk Pick 6). I can help you thouht; no such chap exists because he's either cut or benched rather than indulged because of his dumb contract.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/

I'm getting a little old and seen enough sh*tty Jets football to know Sanchez isn't even approaching mediocre and we aren't winning a damn thing with him. If that makes me a BAD FAN and you are a GOOD FAN for pretending he's decent, tough sh*t. You are wrong.

I came in here to say he'll get some poon but you beat me to it ...

Anyway, what he'll really get is

Not only are there obvious on-field benefits that can be gained from extra practices in terms of developing timing and rhythm, but after spending extra time with teammates, he can be treated more like "one of the guys" and less like a lab experiment.

Rummage around here for a while to find the successful; NFL QB who turns to ball over on average almost twice a game, at least since the early 1990s(sure Namath or many others who, you know, THREW THE BALL 30 YARDS UPFIELD HABITUALLY might post such numbers, but that's an invalid comparison to dink dunk Pick 6). I can help you thouht; no such chap exists because he's either cut or benched rather than indulged because of his dumb contract.

http://www.pro-football-reference.com/

I'm getting a little old and seen enough sh*tty Jets football to know Sanchez isn't even approaching mediocre and we aren't winning a damn thing with him. If that makes me a BAD FAN and you are a GOOD FAN for pretending he's decent, tough sh*t. You are wrong.

Old isn't an excuse for being a dumbass. I've never once said a positive thing about Sanchez in this thread, but you want to talk about wrong? You can try to pull off the smug holier than though sh*t as much as you like, but the truth is you're the only damn person in this entire thread who's actually been proven truly wrong about anything. That's not even a debate, it is indisputable that you are in fact absolutely, unarguably, incorrect. That would be because you have repeatedly completely fabricated statistics that have zero basis in reality and then when called out on it, proceed to tell people off because they don't buy your heaping piles of horse sh*t. You did again in this post, because in what world is 67 turnovers in 55 games "on average almost twice a game". There's no math in the world that brings you to that sort of conclusion, but you've proven you don't let things like facts and the truth get in your way. You don't like him as a player? That's fine and there's plenty of reasons not to, then if you want to make your point, how about trying to do so without a series of blatant lies, because all you're doing is making your point look like absolute nonsense, regardless of how much underlying merit there may or may not be to it beneath all of that garbage.

If you have a problem with that, the only person it's tough sh*t for is you. Maybe stop being an a$$ and try working with the truth for a change and then maybe people will think what you have to say is worth a damn.

A 3rd round pick for a back up Qb coming off a division title and playoff win who is going to be a wrinkle QB playing ST's has nothing to do with our starting Qb

Ha. Aha. Ahahaha. AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAAAAAAAA

The extension and raise would also say otherwise.

And, to make him more cuttable next year. And to say "Dude, totally sorry we chased Peyton, but not as sorry as we are that Peyton laughed at us."

Archived