Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

**** you. I accept fault for when I **** up all the time. You are talking like you already know JC is town or something.

It's not lost on me that SMC could be getting behind me, but when I am the lead dog all the time, everyone ends up getting behind me at some point. In this case, I felt SMC made that list you referenced, then went to water park, then came back adjusted/cased the people he thought were trying to lynch him while he was gone. So his listed shuffled based on what happened between the list you bumped (which was pretty old) and when he returned. It happens.

Frankly, the reason I didn't acquiesce and just vote SMC was a.) I don't like blind lynches and b.) I figured he was hinting protection or watcher/tracker role when he was saying he knew the SK. Either way, I wasn't about to pile on his train with him hinting at either type of role, because scum probably saw what I did if he's not lying.

Pathetic.

TA;DR

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JC had been a staple at the geisha house for as long as anyone could remember. Most people were fed up though, he was acting like a typical hoe, so he had to die. Ape succinctly and regardlessly called lynch-a-bitch

jc - veteran geisha - mafia silencer has been lynched

JC had been a staple at the geisha house for as long as anyone could remember. Most people were fed up though, he was acting like a typical hoe, so he had to die. Ape succinctly and regardlessly called lynch-a-bitch

jc - veteran geisha - mafia silencer has been lynched

Time to put the ape on ignore. LOL

@Hess--What were your results last night?

Also, we're pretty much home free. Lily is the prime scum suspect to be lynched tomorrow, then we'll figure out who the last scum is.

I think we can ride Hess all the way with him getting protection and then getting us the results for the next couple of days.

@JackMod -- Thank you for this role. I <3 U. I knew I'd probably be NK'd a long time ago without it, LOL.

Good job derailing the JC train yesterday and trying to blind lynch me, brah.

Whatever, we got scum in the end. Your chiding of the cop was scummy. Way to be bitter. I've blind lynched Verbal like twice already, you'd just be another on a long list.

Let's kill Pac tomorrow.

:face:

Lily has to be the prime lynch candidate IMO.

She had that late scummy switch to vote EP after Hess' reveal, like she was doing a scramble to bus. They she voted me to help derail the JC train. Then when that train died, she tried to bus again and switch to JC.

I believe the prudent move would be to lynch Lily and then work on the finding the last out of Crusher, Pac, and probably you.

Whatever, we got scum in the end. Your chiding of the cop was scummy. Way to be bitter. I've blind lynched Verbal like twice already, you'd just be another on a long list.

No, it wasn't scummy. It was to save a potential townie from getting lynched because the cop would be silenced and not able to vouch for him or her. The people claiming that it is scummy is really suspect.

:face:

Lily has to be the prime lynch candidate IMO.

She had that late scummy switch to vote EP after Hess' reveal, like she was doing a scramble to bus. They she voted me to help derail the JC train. Then when that train died, she tried to bus again and switch to JC.

I believe the prudent move would be to lynch Lily and then work on the finding the last out of Crusher, Pac, and probably you.

By that logic Christine could have been on the bus too. I'd prefer to go with someone who steered clear of the JC train altogether.

By that logic Christine could have been on the bus too. I'd prefer to go with someone who steered clear of the JC train altogether.

Over the multiple evidence against Lily?

In Christine's "defense" she claimed I was scummy to start the day and voted for me. JC, Lily, and Crusher voted for me as the JC train built up. That said, I'm willing to look at Christine as well, but that's secondary.

Verbal, Pac, and Crusher avoided the JC train. I'd eliminate Verbal for the moment because I think he was spot on about Lily being scum. That leaves vacationing Pac and refusing to vote JC Crusher.

A pool of Lily, Pac, and Crusher for the final two scum perhaps?

SMC, what makes you think there's 2 scum left? There was an SK and a 3rd-party survivor, not sure how a scum team of 4 with a silencer & vote stealer is balanced. You ARE the expert on these matters, so I'll defer to you.

LOL. There were 18 players in a game and standard 16 player game has 4 scum. With those 2 extra players I can see a balancing there. Plus, there appears to be some very strong townie roles such as mine and what Ape claims.

LOL. There were 18 players in a game and standard 16 player game has 4 scum. With those 2 extra players I can see a balancing there. Plus, there appears to be some very strong townie roles such as mine and what Ape claims.

Fair enough. We'll operate under the assumption there are 2 scum remaining. That would make the argument that a bus attempt was made on JC far more likely. No way scum busses there if it would result in a 1 on 9 situation. 2 on 8, while difficult, is at least possible.

Fair enough. We'll operate under the assumption there are 2 scum remaining. That would make the argument that a bus attempt was made on JC far more likely. No way scum busses there if it would result in a 1 on 9 situation. 2 on 8, while difficult, is at least possible.

Yeah, if there was only 2 scum left before JC's lynch I wouldn't think they'd risk busing.

On 10th hole lily is scum

As in i investigated her and she's scum

High five!

Did I make up for outing you by bringing down JC and keeping you from being silenced again? Hope so. :)

I need to re-read all of the vote swings and pushes from yesterday, once JC got into the cross-hairs. I think Dan's observation about how Pac swooped in to push Christine behind me, and move away from JC was very grotesque. Especially when Pac was saying he didn't like my case on JC and then repeated that exact case.

Crusher, Pac, 80 and Christine all come out of yesterday looking bad. I don't have an order yet.

Time to put the ape on ignore. LOL

nah, i was just blaming him for lulz.. The reality is that he spent most of the day voting pac and christine.. I think christine could be a symp so I'll give him credit for sniffing that out if he's right, he gets 0 credit for JC

High five!

Did I make up for outing you by bringing down JC and keeping you from being silenced again? Hope so. :)

I need to re-read all of the vote swings and pushes from yesterday, once JC got into the cross-hairs. I think Dan's observation about how Pac swooped in to push Christine behind me, and move away from JC was very grotesque. Especially when Pac was saying he didn't like my case on JC and then repeated that exact case.

Crusher, Pac, 80 and Christine all come out of yesterday looking bad. I don't have an order yet.

I know its difficult for you to focus on actions not directed at you, but this is an opportunity to look at the greater picture.

Do your re-read and look at players who tried to derail JC's train, regardless of them focusing on you or someone else. We caught Lily doing that in jumping on my train. Look for others and get back to us.

Thnx!

Fair points on Pac... Christine sees more likely, but fair points on pac for sure

BTW, I agree with this 100%. Of course, we would add Lily, but tomorrow will be a mercy lynch since she got nailed.

Interesting, so when EP got to a handful of votes there was a big swing to Nolder, it started with Crusher, AVM and 80 real quick, and then at the end 3 scum piled on? Hmm... me thinks Crusher or 80 is scum.

Vote Count:

Nolder - 8 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 1 - Christine

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

Pac - 1 - Hess

Nolder is at L2

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Deadline : 10pm EST Tonight

Not much to be gleaned from the 2nd Nolder lynch train.

Official Vote Count

EP – 1 - CTM

Verbal - 1 - JF80

Nolder - 9 - JC, PAC, Leelou/Dan, Hess, AVM, Lily, Crusher, SMC, Ape

Hess - 1 – Nolder

16 alive it taks 9 to lynch

That's a lynch everybody

I thought I hammered EP, I guess Dan ninja'd me. The late votes by Lily, Crusher and JC all look like bus votes. Those three seem to move their votes together a lot. Pac showed up to push my case on Hess, so did Crusher, Lily and JC, until Hess had to reveal and then they moved.

Official Vote Count

EP - 8 - Hess, Verb, AVM, 80, lily, crusher, JC, Dan

Hess - 2 - Ape, PAC

AVM - 1- EP

14 alive means 8 to lynch

That's final cause it's the hammer

Lot's of strangeness on this day. I'm hoping being silenced during it all benefits Hess, in that he was able to observe and not engage. I think 80 and Crusher look awful right now, as do Pac and Christine.

Official Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

Lily - 1 - Verbal

SMC - 2 – JC, crusher

Christine - 1 - Pac

JC - 7 - Dan, SMC, CTM, Lily, Christine, 80, ape

Deadline is tomorrow 5pm est

That's a lynch

Archived