Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

High five!

Did I make up for outing you by bringing down JC and keeping you from being silenced again? Hope so. :)

I need to re-read all of the vote swings and pushes from yesterday, once JC got into the cross-hairs. I think Dan's observation about how Pac swooped in to push Christine behind me, and move away from JC was very grotesque. Especially when Pac was saying he didn't like my case on JC and then repeated that exact case.

Crusher, Pac, 80 and Christine all come out of yesterday looking bad. I don't have an order yet.

Good job. (barf) (barf) (puke) (puke)

Interesting, so when EP got to a handful of votes there was a big swing to Nolder, it started with Crusher, AVM and 80 real quick, and then at the end 3 scum piled on? Hmm... me thinks Crusher or 80 is scum.

Not much to be gleaned from the 2nd Nolder lynch train.

I thought I hammered EP, I guess Dan ninja'd me. The late votes by Lily, Crusher and JC all look like bus votes. Those three seem to move their votes together a lot. Pac showed up to push my case on Hess, so did Crusher, Lily and JC, until Hess had to reveal and then they moved.

Lot's of strangeness on this day. I'm hoping being silenced during it all benefits Hess, in that he was able to observe and not engage. I think 80 and Crusher look awful right now, as do Pac and Christine.

Whatever.

Hess got a guilty on Lilly and I have had her as my first all game. So dont get carried away.

I know its difficult for you to focus on actions not directed at you, but this is an opportunity to look at the greater picture.

Do your re-read and look at players who tried to derail JC's train, regardless of them focusing on you or someone else. We caught Lily doing that in jumping on my train. Look for others and get back to us.

Thnx!

I'm perfectly capable of the bold, lol. I don't scumhunt like I used to, the old self-obsessed Ape. In the case of JC it just so happens my trap on him had to be related to me. It worked. :)

The reason my list is what it is, Lily, Crusher, Christine, Pac and 80, is largely due to observing subtle maneuvering onto and away from lynch trains, relative to timing, alignments, etc.

My mantra while you were on hiatus become "scum is in the nuance". It's the subtleties where I've been pretty good at nailing non-town players, ike what I accused EP of on D1, I screwed up after the ping, but I knew what he was doing and knew he wasn't town. Lily, JC, 80, Christine, Pac and Crusher have all now done similar things.

I guess if I had to rank them, Lily obviously being scum, then Pac, Christine, 80 and last is Crusher.

In Crusher's case I've seen him get the way he is being before as town. I'm not vouching for it as a town tell, I just know he can lose sight of reason when he's not paying attention and letting me annoy him. He might just have some bacon brain right now.

Scum team: smc, ape, verbal

Honerable symp mention :jc

Just wanted to bump this.

Hess, I don't envy you right now, I could make the case to view anyone right now. I don't think you can go wrong. Clear some of the "clean" players or view some of the "dirty" ones.

I guess if I had to rank them, Lily obviously being scum, then Pac, Christine, 80 and last is Crusher.

In Crusher's case I've seen him get the way he is being before as town. I'm not vouching for it as a town tell, I just know he can lose sight of reason when he's not paying attention and letting me annoy him. He might just have some bacon brain right now.

I've seen that from Crusher as well, but it still alarmed me how he was so adament in his refusal to vote JC, used Lily & Christine's bogus reasoning against me, and then re-voted me. While troubling, I would still put him behind Pac and possibly Christine.

Hess knows best, but I think I see the path to town victory as follows:

1) Doc protects Hess tonight

2) Hess investigates either Pac or Crusher

3) We lynch Lily tomorrow

4) Doc protects Hess again

5) Hess investigates the other of Pac and Crusher

6) We lynch final scum.

Hess could also view Christine, but I would wait for that because Pac and Crusher would tell us the most IMO.

Just wanted to bump this.

Hess, I don't envy you right now, I could make the case to view anyone right now. I don't think you can go wrong. Clear some of the "clean" players or view some of the "dirty" ones.

My suggestion would be to view the dirty and then pocket that in case of a GF. I don't think we need to clear some of the clean players yet because of all the dirty hands the last couple of day phases.

BTW, while it was a smart move to silence Hess and one that had to be done, the move may have backfired on scum.

Just imagine how the day phase wouldve progressed if he had revealed a Lily scum result. We wouldve speed lynched Lily and JC and the other scum wouldve voted for her as cover. We may never have gotten JC because Hess would surely be silenced again with JC alive.

You guys shouldn't be sleeping on ape... JC and Ape both "knew" the other were scum, while they were voting other people.. that's classic scum distancing maneuver

If anyone else said this, I might agree, but you really are obsessed. :biggrin:

The problem with your scum distancing maneuver was (1) JC refused to vote Ape, but instead voted for me and (2) Ape had the opportunity to put me at L-1 and didn't do it.

If anyone else said this, I might agree, but you really are obsessed. :biggrin:

The problem with your scum distancing maneuver was (1) JC refused to vote Ape, but instead voted for me and (2) Ape had the opportunity to put me at L-1 and didn't do it.

But ape also spent most of the day trying to get people to vote pac or christine.. similiar to the avm/ep thing on day 1..

Maybe he's just a dumb ass, but it's suspect

But ape also spent most of the day trying to get people to vote pac or christine.. similiar to the avm/ep thing on day 1..

Ape is always suspect, but Pac may very well be scum. Christine is a clash of egos thing between them IMO. We're not Vulcans playing this game.

That said, while I can't give Ape a total clear he is very low on my radar right now because we have way better scum candidates in Pac, Crusher, 80, and Christine.

****ing multiquote screwed up.

Good work, Ape.

I'm glad I never moved from Lily after that vote switch of hers. A few of us dialed in on that and Hess sealed the deal (I hope).

Lookin' good right now for town.

Ape is always suspect, but Pac may very well be scum. Christine is a clash of egos thing between them IMO. We're not Vulcans playing this game.

That said, while I can't give Ape a total clear he is very low on my radar right now because we have way better scum candidates in Pac, Crusher, 80, and Christine.

all i said is don't sleep on him.. He's flittering around the thread in a pink tutu pounding his man boobs about how he took down JC. Don't buy into the narrative he's pushing, he spent most of the day trying to get us to lynch other people. If CHristine is scum, and she looks good for it now, then I wouldn't be worried about him any longer.. but if she's town, it's a different story.... Today was a repeat of day 1, where Ape was constantly trying to push people to vote someone other then confirmed scum

Who should I investigate hommies? Top 3

I really have a top 2 investigation possibilities:

Pac

Crusher

I think one of them must be investigated. After that, my 2 other possibilities are:

Christine

all i said is don't sleep on him.. He's flittering around the thread in a pink tutu pounding his man boobs about how he took down JC. Don't buy into the narrative he's pushing, he spent most of the day trying to get us to lynch other people. If CHristine is scum, and she looks good for it now, then I wouldn't be worried about him any longer.. but if she's town, it's a different story.... Today was a repeat of day 1, where Ape was constantly trying to push people to vote someone other then confirmed scum

I'm town. Been here, said this. Please investigate me, roleblock me, Whatever you want. I'm vanilla town.

Who should I investigate hommies? Top 3

Assuming you survive the night... I'd look at Dan... She didn't want any part of voting JC (jc was the most powerful scum player), and is generally assumed to be town like this game..

Need to see what's up with her so it doesn't bite us later..

Christine should be lynched after Lily imo, she's earned it

look.. chuckle head skimmers are even congratulating him..

do not sleep on the ape

Dipsh*t....I didn't skim. Even if a buss play - still good work. We lynched scum. For this moment, I don't care how we got there.

I'm town. Been here, said this. Please investigate me, roleblock me, Whatever you want. I'm vanilla town.

I asked you atleast 3 times to vote JC yesterday and you refused, given that he's the silencer.. it paints an ugly picture of you're refusal to vote him

Dipsh*t....I didn't skim. Even if a buss play - still good work. We lynched scum. For this moment, I don't care how we got there.

Listen dingle berry, if you didn't skim and some how came away from that day phase congratulating ape the you are even dumber then he is. Skimming was the optimistic view

Assuming you survive the night... I'd look at Dan... She didn't want any part of voting JC (jc was the most powerful scum player), and is generally assumed to be town like this game..

Need to see what's up with her so it doesn't bite us later..

Christine should be lynched after Lily imo, she's earned it

Eh, I had a strong town read on Leelou - I've played with her for many years (she took a long break in the middle, but her play has been consistent).

Listen dingle berry, if you didn't skim and some how came away from that day phase congratulating ape the you are even dumber then he is. Skimming was the optimistic view

You are allowing your love affair with the Ape to shine through. We know you want his babies - no need to be so damn obvious about it. He's taken. Move on.

I've seen that from Crusher as well, but it still alarmed me how he was so adament in his refusal to vote JC, used Lily & Christine's bogus reasoning against me, and then re-voted me. While troubling, I would still put him behind Pac and possibly Christine.

Hess knows best, but I think I see the path to town victory as follows:

1) Doc protects Hess tonight

2) Hess investigates either Pac or Crusher

3) We lynch Lily tomorrow

4) Doc protects Hess again

5) Hess investigates the other of Pac and Crusher

6) We lynch final scum.

Hess could also view Christine, but I would wait for that because Pac and Crusher would tell us the most IMO.

His insistence on not voting JC is what has me leaning town on him. Any half-brained scum player would have bused JC there, rather than made a last minute, hey look at me ruckus. Crusher's did an Ape, he thought he saw a connection between you and I and couldn't see past it.

BTW, while it was a smart move to silence Hess and one that had to be done, the move may have backfired on scum.

Just imagine how the day phase wouldve progressed if he had revealed a Lily scum result. We wouldve speed lynched Lily and JC and the other scum wouldve voted for her as cover. We may never have gotten JC because Hess would surely be silenced again with JC alive.

Yeah, we'd have lynched Lily and JC would have just NKed me without ever responding to my case on him with that OMGUS crap. Then there would have been my death and my top 3, plus my bubble and flagrant indecisiveness. No help to anyone.

You guys shouldn't be sleeping on ape... JC and Ape both "knew" the other were scum, while they were voting other people.. that's classic scum distancing maneuver

Total fag.

I spent the day doing what I do when I scumhunt. Pressuring people, seeing who reacts and how.

Me thinks you just have it out for me. Fag.

You are allowing your love affair with the Ape to shine through. We know you want his babies - no need to be so damn obvious about it. He's taken. Move on.

ape's in marketing.. you are the type of person he dreams of

D1 I pushed people towards AVM and EP by pointing out what I felt were non-town tells. Sure AVM wasn't scum, wasn't town either.

D2 it was Nolder.

D3 I pushed Hess, because I thought it was informative. Then moved to EP after taking a valium and tempering my suspicion of Hess.

D4 I pushed JC, Pac and Lily as my top 3. In the midst of it, I hit upon a glaringly illogical case on Christine. Which reminds me of a very intriguing post by Christine...

Out the door with Hector. When I get home, I'll move my vote. Not quite sure where yet. Not Lily, though.

Christine posted this in the midst of the posts that I used to case her D4. Still want to make excuses for her and warn town not to sleep on me CTM?

Archived