Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Alright, how about this? We know that Lily is scum.

Therefore, lynch me tomorrow. Imagine all of the information you can get from my lynch. Especially when I FLIP TOWN.

I'm content to lynch the guaranteed scum. Thanks.

She may have been because I was out and wouldn't know. But she was the one who made the move to JC.

And this was the subsequent vote count after you and I switched votes to JC:

Of course, neither you nor I was voting me before the switch. So that's illogical scumplay by Dan to not vote a player at L-2 and then start a competing train on a scum player, a powerful one at that.

Again, don't see how Dan should be high on the investigation list after that.

+1

Hes, are you being serious that you investigated JC?

And why would you investigate him? This is getting suspect. If you didn't investigate Lily, she's the one you have to investigate tonight.

I'm content to lynch the guaranteed scum. Thanks.

So hold up. You wanted to lynch me yesterday. And now, I offer myself to you, and you say, no thanks?

It's because you are scum, and you don't want this to backfire on you. As long as the group thinks I am scum, they will believe you are town.

FFS please lynch me.

But why would he investigate JC going into last day phase?

Something stinks.

Some cops like to investigate the most scummy, others the most innocent. I can't fault him for investigating JC and nailing scum..

Although, he's been fairly unhelpful for end game thus far

Some cops like to investigate the most scummy, others the most innocent. I can't fault him for investigating JC and nailing scum..

Very true. I was kinda hoping you'd lynch someone else. For the self glory.

I think you're just wary that Dan's Jedi mind tricks work on you at end game.

Town should win this game. If we don't it's not going to be because of lily or christine or crusher or pac... the guys who have heat.. it's going to be because Dan played it smart as scum again, or Ape bullies a pansy like Verbal into echoing his narrative at end game. Or you fake claimed your way to victory... etc..

Mad at myself on nolder. Didn't trust the set up at the time. Really thought I'd skate for a couple to recoup that investigation.

that was a bad investigation :biggrin:... but EP was solid, as was JC... really can't complain..

Saying that he investigated JC just seems too convenient.

Whatever.

I still think Lily is scum, which leaves Pac, Crusher, 80, and Christine as the pool for the last scum.

Saying that he investigated JC just seems too convenient.

Whatever.

I know.. same with nolder.... But he'd have been counter claimed by now, no?

I still think Lily is scum, which leaves Pac, Crusher, 80, and Christine as the pool for the last scum.

and ape!

and dan!

Town should win this game. If we don't it's not going to be because of lily or christine or crusher or pac... the guys who have heat.. it's going to be because Dan played it smart as scum again, or Ape bullies a pansy like Verbal into echoing his narrative at end game. Or you fake claimed your way to victory... etc..

Or you and Hess running a gambit.

So hold up. You wanted to lynch me yesterday. And now, I offer myself to you, and you say, no thanks?

It's because you are scum, and you don't want this to backfire on you. As long as the group thinks I am scum, they will believe you are town.

FFS please lynch me.

Hess (at the time I said I prefer lynching Lily) said she was scum.

I'd rather go with the sure thing. If she's a role up scum, like designated NKer, a watcher or something like that, your plan provides an additional night for a known scum to do damage. How does this ****ing logic escape you?

Who in their right mind advocates putting off a guaranteed scum lynch?

Hess (at the time I said I prefer lynching Lily) said she was scum.

I'd rather go with the sure thing. If she's a role up scum, like designated NKer, a watcher or something like that, your plan provides an additional night for a known scum to do damage. How does this ****ing logic escape you?

Who in their right mind advocates putting off a guaranteed scum lynch?

Gotta agree strongly with Ape on this, Christine. I think you're too emotional now because of your sick cat.

We all thought Hess got a guilty result on Lily. No townie in his or her right mind would knowingly let that scum player live in order to lynch someone to "gain" information. Plus, lynching you doesn't give us any info except your alignment.

that was a bad investigation :biggrin:... but EP was solid, as was JC... really can't complain..

This.

Hess had the same top 3 as me on N3. Plus I think I was on his list. I actually expected him to view me or JC, given that I was setting up my case on JC during N3. Either way, he viewed the least active of his publicized suspects. Makes sense to me.

Him viewing JC does seem convenient, but honestly its gotta be coincidence. We haven't had a cop counter-claim and I highly doubt there's no cop in this game and Hess had that figured out by D3. Only scenario I can imagine is that there's a real cop out there still sitting tight, if so, damn.

Gotta agree strongly with Ape on this, Christine. I think you're too emotional now because of your sick cat.

We all thought Hess got a guilty result on Lily. No townie in his or her right mind would knowingly let that scum player live in order to lynch someone to "gain" information. Plus, lynching you doesn't give us any info except your alignment.

I think she's an illogical assclown. Don't blame the cat. Poor cat has enough to deal with.

Archived