Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This.

Hess had the same top 3 as me on N3. Plus I think I was on his list. I actually expected him to view me or JC, given that I was setting up my case on JC during N3. Either way, he viewed the least active of his publicized suspects. Makes sense to me.

Him viewing JC does seem convenient, but honestly its gotta be coincidence. We haven't had a cop counter-claim and I highly doubt there's no cop in this game and Hess had that figured out by D3. Only scenario I can imagine is that there's a real cop out there still sitting tight, if so, damn.

FOS Ape defending the cat

Oh wait.... not scum, just a couple of pussies

Gotta agree strongly with Ape on this, Christine. I think you're too emotional now because of your sick cat.

We all thought Hess got a guilty result on Lily. No townie in his or her right mind would knowingly let that scum player live in order to lynch someone to "gain" information. Plus, lynching you doesn't give us any info except your alignment.

I investigated you fwiw.

Town should win this game. If we don't it's not going to be because of lily or christine or crusher or pac... the guys who have heat.. it's going to be because Dan played it smart as scum again, or Ape bullies a pansy like Verbal into echoing his narrative at end game. Or you fake claimed your way to victory... etc..

You'll need to troll better than this if you expect me to bite. ;-)

I think she's an illogical assclown. Don't blame the cat. Poor cat has enough to deal with.

Remember how you've said that when you realize you're going too far, you know to pump the brakes and sh*t?

Pssst......pump the brakes.

SMC and Ape's roles bother me. How are they town?

I don't know about Ape, but there were 3 killers in this game (Scum team, SK, and Vig) only 1 of which is town aligned.

It makes perfect sense, dumbass.

LOL @ Hess. You have Lily (whom he lied about investigating), Pac, Crusher and 80 who all tried to steer away a vote from a powerful scum role in JC and he says he investigated me.

The mind is boggled.

Bro I've liked having her around bc she actually plays and talks sh*t and stuff. But jeez relax a little on the insults.

I'm the Alpha Ape... Let nature take its course.

Anyway, I'll stop. I started out trying to make the point that she needs to take it if she's going to dish it out. I'd like her to find a balance between this Christine, and DM Christine who is actually a good mafia player and much less insufferable. In other words more logic and gamesmanship, and less calling us ****s and to suck her dick.

Hope she understand where I'm coming from... consider it some warped version of tough love. Welcome to JN. :P

I'm the Alpha Ape... Let nature take its course.

Anyway, I'll stop. I started out trying to make the point that she needs to take it if she's going to dish it out. I'd like her to find a balance between this Christine, and DM Christine who is actually a good mafia player and much less insufferable. In other words more logic and gamesmanship, and less calling us ****s and to suck her dick.

Hope she understand where I'm coming from... consider it some warped version of tough love. Welcome to JN. :P

PM each other. Make up whatnot please. Thx!

PM each other. Make up whatnot please. Thx!

Nothing I need to say via PM that I wouldn't say here.

I'd love if both of us could just play a game where I'm not expected to be an a$$hole or lynched for being too nice, and she doesn't feel like she has to be an a$$hole to fit in.

She's one of the better DM players, and I've seen none of that moxie since she got here. I have faith in her doing well here. Just had to bring the insult nonsense to a head, so we could get past it. :)

She'll come back eventually. YAy all good.

Ok Jack any day dude. You're modding a game and sh*t.

Hey, can I get a pat on the head for JC? If you want, me and you can tard-fusion and run the table now? Thoughts?

Nothing I need to say via PM that I wouldn't say here.

I'd love if both of us could just play a game where I'm not expected to be an a$$hole or lynched for being too nice, and she doesn't feel like she has to be an a$$hole to fit in.

She's one of the better DM players, and I've seen none of that moxie since she got here. I have faith in her doing well here. Just had to bring the insult nonsense to a head, so we could get past it. :)

yeah I'm cool, was just saying.

Archived