Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote, Vote JC

I'm going to bed soon.

Scum team : Ape, SMC, Verbal, Pac?

I'll be back when I feel better.

Reluctant, considering how much you pushed him being scummy.

we need 2 more votes on JC.. ape says he'll hammer

Yup. Got this.

Unvote, Vote JC

I'm going to bed soon.

Scum team : Ape, SMC, Verbal, Pac?

I'll be back when I feel better.

what is this sh*t.. i don't think i ever remember a game where 1/2 the amount of people have voted 2nd/3rd and 4th choices as this one

The bold feels contrived homie... I will say, Lily has glided onto every train she's joined this game. D1 onto AVM instead of EP, then Nolder to take heat off EP. D2 I don't really recall what she did since we just ran Nolder back up. D3 she slid right in behind me on Hess, then immediately switched to EP when Hess gave his reveal.

JC also hopped on Nolder when EP was getting heat D1. Not sure about D2, and then on D3 slid in right behind me on Hess I think.

Both quite opportunistic, agree with you there.

Yeah, pure guess work on my part. I'm a big Law & Order fan so I like that kinda stuff.

I've had a really sh*tty day. I just don't feel like struggling with the idiots anymore. I think I will just go to lurker status, pop in for a random vote, then disappear again.

Piss off already then. You keep saying you are leaving, calling us idiots because we are playing the game, if you need a break... take it. Stop whining, and stop making it everyone else's fault your a wretch.

Piss off already then. You keep saying you are leaving, calling us idiots because we are playing the game, if you need a break... take it. Stop whining, and stop making it everyone else's fault your a wretch.

what a bitch you are... lmao

I've had a really sh*tty day. I just don't feel like struggling with the idiots anymore. I think I will just go to lurker status, pop in for a random vote, then disappear again.

Don't! The JN crowd is rough.,..don't give in to them. Vote who you think is scum...nothing less nothing more...the crwod looks people to exploit.

She likes to mouth off like a tough guy, she should be able to take it. lol

Actually, I came into this game, being really nice, and trying to lose this tough guy thing y'all seem to think I have. I curse a lot, and for some reason, that makes y'all think I want to be a tough guy, so I try to act like one so you won't push me around.

All the other girls, you treat like beautiful flowers. Me, you treat like one of the guys, so I said **** it, and went with it. I would rather be treated like one of the guys than ignored or disliked. I spent all of Day 1, being nice. Day 2, I tried to do the same thing. I got silenced on D3, and everyone was still being a$$holes to me, so I said forget it.

You claim that after a game, you let everything drop and hold nothing personal, but seriously, you are an ass and a bully. Screw you.

Actually, I came into this game, being really nice, and trying to lose this tough guy thing y'all seem to think I have. I curse a lot, and for some reason, that makes y'all think I want to be a tough guy, so I try to act like one so you won't push me around.

All the other girls, you treat like beautiful flowers. Me, you treat like one of the guys, so I said **** it, and went with it. I would rather be treated like one of the guys than ignored or disliked. I spent all of Day 1, being nice. Day 2, I tried to do the same thing. I got silenced on D3, and everyone was still being a$$holes to me, so I said forget it.

You claim that after a game, you let everything drop and hold nothing personal, but seriously, you are an ass and a bully. Screw you.

You realize almost every post you've written to me has cussed me out, since I cased you. You expect me not to insult you back?

**** this whining about name calling sh*t. IF you don't want it to commence, then you'll need to knock it off first... and I'll happily reciprocate. If you notice I don't talk to everyone like this, I have rules. Vic for example, I don't talk to him like this. He's not entertained by it, CTM loves it. So does Pac. Figured its what you wanted... it's your call.

You set a precedent when you got here. I actually did try to talk you into being more like DM Christine, and you cussed me out.

I still feel worse about Lilly. CTM? I have looked twice for the bunch of post you qouted early on. Any Idea what day you did that? I want to look at ti again because thats the first time I got feeling bad about Lilly.

I have time to read before 5 so I want to look at the JC stuff and the Ape vs Lady Ape stuff... It's always awesome to watch Ape do to others what he accuses people of doing. Stupid freaking ape.

Good morning, Crusher. Why are you so reluctant to vote JC? Right now he and Lilly lok the scummiest.

Mostly because the one person I feel is most scummy and a couple others I feel above average unsure about are on his train. That is usually a bad sign. Also JC is one of the players I have a very hard time getting a read on myself. so alot of the time I have to rely on his reactions and others reactions to him. Just not loving the players going after him. I plan on looking at it a little more later.

:face:

Hess was protecting NOLDER. NOLDER, for the love of god. Hess didn't want to say he investigated Nolder because what? Being Hess? So protecting Nolder made more sense than revealing a name of a player in order to prevent that player from being a lynch target.

Also, we can assume Hess was silenced, but he said he's playing golf today so we'll know later today whether ut in fact happened.

My scum list remains:

1. Pac

2. Lily

3. Ape

4. AVM

5. Crusher

6. JC

But, I'm willing to go JC.

Vote: JC

Also, @JC, you usually have an accurate read on Ape--what is your read on him now? You think he's scum?

Last, @ Verbal, I rather not say at the moment.

Weird post. He's 6th on your list but your willing to lynch him?

I still feel worse about Lilly. CTM? I have looked twice for the bunch of post you qouted early on. Any Idea what day you did that? I want to look at ti again because thats the first time I got feeling bad about Lilly.

I have time to read before 5 so I want to look at the JC stuff and the Ape vs Lady Ape stuff... It's always awesome to watch Ape do to others what he accuses people of doing. Stupid freaking ape.

What am I accusing people of? And what am I doing myself, exactly?

Generalized accusations without evidence or a supporting case aren't scummy at all. When you explain, be sure to lift the "narrative" part of JC's case on me like you've done a little already, even though you are pretending you haven't been following stuff... When cTM and I both know you are online and posting, just not in thread.

Weird post. He's 6th on your list but your willing to lynch him?

He's claimed a doc-type role bacon brain, just let Hess view him for Pete sake...

Also I'm calling BS on anyone making observations like this that didn't vote Christine under the similar premise of voting PAC who she didn't think was scum, over her entire FOS list even though they were all vote leaders!!!

Not really...I usually allow some room for growth as I watch my suspects...kind of how I've changed and do not always target AVM or 80 in the early days of the game...for a while that was my modus operandi...and I found that made me inflexible...hence with you...I wanted to see what changes you made...the fact is...you avoided the early going...even suggested you may seek a replacement...very hard to get a read on that...now you want to use that to insinuate I'm scum...fine like I stated in the previous game...you're scum...I know it and you know it. You do not like having me in the game when you are scum...I can live with that. When I flip the town should come after you and I'll be proven correct yet again. The difference between you and me...I don't care if my death serves a purpose...in this case...outing you...in your case...sow enough confusion so you can live till the end game.

Odd. Everyone knows JC and APE are both good at reading one another. So... if JC really thought Ape was scum why would he still be alive? If JC is so sure of that statement then why is he still alive if he really thought ape was scum? OMGUS?

Archived