With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Oh I forgot to vote Smash in there.

VOTE SMASH

unvote

vote nolder

**** just got real.

unvote, vote nolder

Unvote vote nolder

Impatient nolder is scum nolder. If he wants death so f***ing bad then I say we kill him.

So pressure was diffusing from Hess, to AVM and EP, and a couple people were moving to Smash. Then Crusher votes Nolder, and AVM and 80 quickly jump behind him. 80 offering the "impatient = scum tell" comment.

Might be meaningless, might be extremely informative. Would be great to have the alignment of AVM, Smash or EP here. I have to imagine that if Nolder DOES flip town, and we eventually learn that one of AVM, Smash or EP is scum, then some of those early votes on Nolder are probably scum as well... not definitive, but I'd say the likelihood is strong.

Just caught up and I'm ready, willing, and able to hammer Larping Larry into teh oblivionz.

Nolder if there's anything you care to share now would be the time.

Still don't like the free pass for Crusher and the Ape is starting to ping for his ludicrous reasoning on his suspicions of me. They're not based in logic and that's how I caught him last time.

Best part of this game so far has to be the elevated level of disdain Verbal suddenly has for me. He must be butthurt because I've been a doosh to Christine, he's like the gay friend sticking up for the girl in a John Hughes movie.

Crusher and Lily both voted Nolder because he was griping for a quick death. The spirit of their votes was the same, all this "it was a joke" stuff doesn't matter. He asked for a quick death, and they subsequently voted him. Who cares if they "say" they were serious or not, it's what they did. Actions speak louder than words.

You were the first one to quickly jump on Nolder after Crusher voted him. I wonder who was getting pressure at that time...

First and foremost...GFY.

Now that that's out of the way, I had just posted how Hess, Crush, JiF, Lils and I (plus JC) should own teh scum. Or as you would call it, one of my scum tells. See, you don't even have to ignore facts anymore -- I just gave you licence to use all information as one of my scum tells, since you know me as scum so well. 'Cause...you know...I'm really quite stupid. Right?

Best part of this game so far has to be the elevated level of disdain Verbal suddenly has for me. He must be butthurt because I've been a doosh to Christine, he's like the gay friend sticking up for the girl in a John Hughes movie.

Always knew I liked Verbal.

Just caught up and I'm ready, willing, and able to hammer Larping Larry into teh oblivionz.

Nolder if there's anything you care to share now would be the time.

Still don't like the free pass for Crusher and the Ape is starting to ping for his ludicrous reasoning on his suspicions of me. They're not based in logic and that's how I caught him last time.

My suspicion of you is based on instinct and knowing your usual tells. Nothing ludicrous, I teeter between behavioral analysis, instinct and logic in these games. The mere insinuation that my play should be 100% logical should be a red flag to everyone.

This is why I don't feel you are town. So far all you've gleaned from D1 is that Crusher is getting a free pass and I'm ludicrous because I've FOS'ed you. In summary, you are attaching your vote to a person that will NOT be lynched on D1 and to the one person suspicious of you. Normally, you are analyzing play and mapping it against your known tells. So far you've done none of that. NONE.

First and foremost...GFY.

Now that that's out of the way, I had just posted how Hess, Crush, JiF, Lils and I (plus JC) should own teh scum. Or as you would call it, one of my scum tells. See, you don't even have to ignore facts anymore -- I just gave you licence to use all information as one of my scum tells, since you know me as scum so well. 'Cause...you know...I'm really quite stupid. Right?

LOL

Do you realize if I'm wrong about you, meh, but if I'm right AGAIN... epic.

Wait...you're actually reading on day 1 too? haha...this might be the most obvious day 1 scum play out of you ever. Typically day 1, its all skimming and maybe a post. But you never post more than once unless...

yeah because if i were scum the first thought that comes to my mind is drawing attention to myself. Why am I posting you ask ? because it seems people are actully playing the game rather than talking about gayness and spiderman

Looks like the "trying to hard" has come full circle.

I'll ignore the misspelling. How is me pointing out the obvious (you are an arrogant goon) "trying too hard" in any way? You can invent cases from nowhere........I must admit it is a talent you seem to have.

There is no butthurt involved. I don't need to defend Christine - I'm pretty sure she's tougher than you. I've met you both....my money would be on her in a fistfight.

And here I thought that you and I were friends, Ape!

Always knew I liked Verbal.

Like him, or LIKE HIM like him?

There is no butthurt involved. I don't need to defend Christine - I'm pretty sure she's tougher than you. I've met you both....my money would be on her in a fistfight.

Thanks?

Sorry, like I said, sex and all that. I didn't get out of bed till 11am.

Vote Count:

Nolder - 8 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal

Smash - 3 - JiF, Ape, Hess

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 1 - Christine

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

Nolder is at L2

Deadline : 10pm EST Tonight

So far all you've gleaned from D1 is that Crusher is getting a free pass and I'm ludicrous because I've FOS'ed you. In summary, you are attaching your vote to a person that will NOT be lynched on D1 and to the one person suspicious of you. Normally, you are analyzing play and mapping it against your known tells. So far you've done none of that. NONE.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

- So far in this game I've noticed that Hess said he was going to fake claim at which votes started peeling off (made no sense to me)

- If memory serves Crusher hasn't had a game related post and was one of the first to jump on this Nolder train

- Lily's vote on Nolder was swift, clumsy, and questionable. That's kinda how she always plays tho (no offense)

- You have FOS'd 75% of the field paying special attention to those who have disagreed with you (par for the course)

- CTM has slithered his way through this game without making many declaritive statements at all

- I didn't agree with you on AVM for reasons I stated at which point you got butt hurt and started mentioning my name every other post.

At this point since Hess and Crusher appear to be getting passes I'm left with either voting Nolder or Smash given our limited time constraints.

I'll happily vote you if we somehow are able to get a grass roots effort going in the next few hours.

This is exactly what I'm talking about.

- So far in this game I've noticed that Hess said he was going to fake claim at which votes started peeling off (made no sense to me)

- If memory serves Crusher hasn't had a game related post and was one of the first to jump on this Nolder train

- Lily's vote on Nolder was swift, clumsy, and questionable. That's kinda how she always plays tho (no offense)

- You have FOS'd 75% of the field paying special attention to those who have disagreed with you (par for the course)

- CTM has slithered his way through this game without making many declaritive statements at all

- I didn't agree with you on AVM for reasons I stated at which point you got butt hurt and started mentioning my name every other post.

At this point since Hess and Crusher appear to be getting passes I'm left with either voting Nolder or Smash given our limited time constraints.

I'll happily vote you if we somehow are able to get a grass roots effort going in the next few hours.

The 2 in bold have my attention as well but crusher will do that on day one ( sometimes the entire game) its his jump on nolder that Im looking at. I have my eye on Chan but when dont I have my eye on Chan

When it comes to Hess I see it as a lost opportunity to gather some information. Hess comes out with some off the wall "im gonna fake claim" crap and off he goes voting and unvoting in the span of 5 minutes. What about that makes people unvote him is beyond me.

LOL

Do you realize if I'm wrong about you, meh, but if I'm right AGAIN... epic.

I'm not scum, you're wrong. The first in a line of incorrect times for you monkey.

There's an abundance of butthurt in this game. Lovely.

Last game you all cried for more dooshy Ape, you get it, you all weep from your vagina faces... ****ing twats.

Wasn't here last game. I would have cried for more death of ape, tbh.

And here I thought that you and I were friends, Ape!

Like him, or LIKE HIM like him?

Thanks?

Sorry, like I said, sex and all that. I didn't get out of bed till 11am.

Can't it be both?

I still think that AVM is scummy, so my butt is sitting there.

We're all thrilled for you.

You are the biggest homo ever. I hope someone else hammers first...again.

No matter how this game turns out, I can at least take solace in the fact that I can read you once again. When no one else knows wtf you're doing. Town Hess = awesome Hess.

Vote Count:

Nolder - 8 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 1 - Christine

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher -1 - Pac

Pac - 1 - Hess

Nolder is at L2

Deadline : 10pm EST Tonight