Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Not sure what you're asking me to join...please explain...thanks...

We could use you and that magic 8 ball for our awesome team. When you get a chance, ask it what it thinks of Nolder.

And more importantly CTM.

just because you believe it's a waste doesn't mean the rest of us believe it to be so. You need to make us believe it's a waste or you are gonna bury yourself with comments like this. C'mon man I thought you'd done this sh*t before...

And this is supposedly Nolder's friend. LOL.

We could use you and that magic 8 ball for our awesome team. When you get a chance, ask it what it thinks of Nolder.

And more importantly CTM.

I'll look at Nolder....he's had a couple of comments...CTM off my radar at this point...why?

8-ball usually works best with one player a day...

Don't get it...please explain...thanks in advance...

If Nolder is claiming that he can't get lynched, then it is easy to vet that role by, you know, getting a majority vote to lynch him. If, in fact, he isn't lynched after a majority vote and JackMod continues D1, then we have time to vote someone else before the Friday night 10 pm deadline.

Get it? It's like vetting someone who says they have a BPV. If there is a daytime vig, you have him or her shoot the claimant.

Would you like a photo of the leftovers? Do you not believe me?

I made beef stroganoff for dinner.

No argument you made beef stoganoff for dinner...just looked like an obvious ploy to snuggle up to the hungry-man dinner club.

If Nolder is claiming that he can't get lynched, then it is easy to vet that role by, you know, getting a majority vote to lynch him. If, in fact, he isn't lynched after a majority vote and JackMod continues D1, then we have time to vote someone else before the Friday night 10 pm deadline.

Get it? It's like vetting someone who says they have a BPV. If there is a daytime vig, you have him or her shoot the claimant.

OK...I'll bite...Vote Nolder.

1. That's not something I ever claimed, dunno where people are getting this idea

2. If someone unlynchable got a majority vote I would end the day, but that's just me

Not the man this thread wants...but the man this thread needs right now.

bat_symbol_iii_by_balsavor-d3dbcpk.jpg

stupid picture wont load, what is it?

1. That's not something I ever claimed, dunno where people are getting this idea

2. If someone unlynchable got a majority vote I would end the day, but that's just me

then why is it a bad idea to be lynching you? Other than your "I'm town" you have not given a reason... give us a reason not to put your head on a stake in King's Landing.

Nolder knows this is one of his "scum tells" and I have noticed how he has used it a lot as town lately.

I don´t get why the Hess train disappeared without a claim. I´m a bit worried about Ape. I know he´s all for bragging but this time it feels like he is doing anything to look town. He accused Crusher to bury a vote on him during the Hess train but he didn´t vote Hess himself (as far as I can see from the vc´s). As soon as Hess unvoted himself he pointed to AVM and EP. He didn´t vote until others had and then he choose the one with less votes (AVM). Seams like he want to be able to say "told you so" whether EP turned out town or scum. Or that he already knows EP is town.

I´m celebrating Midsummer today but hopefully I will get on before deadline.

So we are running Nolderp up because JFat80 said jokingly that he was about to claim unlynchable? Morans. All of you.

Meanwhile, Smash responded to my vote and has disappeared. He's scum. Squirmy scum. Hopefully he's on a good team surrounded by weapons otherwise, he'll perish and be a bust.

Archived