Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well coming back here drom DM go from 5 day train builds to a train being built before I knew we had started it is very skeptical to me but I forgot how insane you ****ers are lol

still don't like the self vote but have yet to even vote anywhere, not sure how I'm setting anyone up for a lynch

Ok the first part I answered in the first quote well the second part too, but like I said I haven't voted so your logic here is fundamentally flawed as I am not on the Hess train

nope I just said I'm wary of how fast the train built was waiting for Hess' "fake claim"

THIS I find interesting is he saying that there were only townies on Hess' train? Also why so needy of a claim, I admit I was waiting for one but I wasn't going to force it, reveals this early will only hurt the town not help us. I don't like this post on so many levels.

I had no responses yet, I was dreaming of sexy bitches

Not the self voting idiot.

My logic isn't flawed, just my fact-checking. I didn't realize you weren't voting Hess, however, I'm not so much concerned with where your vote is so much as you basically making statements that feel like preliminary statements to set up lynches from the Hess train on D2.

That is what got my attention. That is also the type of thing Pac was doing.

Are we talking about dinner? My company had an open house this week and over-ordered food. I took home a crudite platter. Turned it into an amazing pot of soup... mushrooms, onions, peppers, carrots, celery, broccoli, chick peas, kidney beans, onions, garlic and all sorts of other vegan goodness.

Now, I'm sitting around farting a lot.

It's epic.

Dear Hess,

Thanks for being the man. We should get Crusher and JiF on board, and help my Lilian see the error of her ways, then own teh scum. 'Cause we're awesome.

Sincerely,

AVM

P.S. -- Don't stop being crazy.

P.S.S -- JC can come too.

Dear Hess,

Thanks for being the man. We should get Crusher and JiF on board, and help my Lilian see the error of her ways, then own teh scum. 'Cause we're awesome.

Sincerely,

AVM

See. Told ya guys. ^ Town.

I'll bring the chips and the Velveeta.

Are we talking about dinner? My company had an open house this week and over-ordered food. I took home a crudite platter. Turned it into an amazing pot of soup... mushrooms, onions, peppers, carrots, celery, broccoli, chick peas, kidney beans, onions, garlic and all sorts of other vegan goodness.

Now, I'm sitting around farting a lot.

It's epic.

Seriously dude...try paleo...return from Vegan Island.

Unvote vote nolder

Impatient nolder is scum nolder. If he wants death so f***ing bad then I say we kill him.

This.

Impatience + completely illogical, contrived explanations for the plays he does make = typical scum tells for Nolderp.

Dear Hess,

Sincerely,

AVM

Not sure what you're asking me to join...please explain...thanks...

Archived