Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're next.

Not if you're dead come morning.

based on that VC my picks for scum right now are: Ape, Verbal, AVM, and Pac

Because I brought you to L-2? Your scumhunting skills are amazing. How did you come up with that?

So we are running Nolderp up because JFat80 said jokingly that he was about to claim unlynchable? Morans. All of you.

Meanwhile, Smash responded to my vote and has disappeared. He's scum. Squirmy scum. Hopefully he's on a good team surrounded by weapons otherwise, he'll perish and be a bust.

No JIF I just reminded them they are all idiots for once again voting someone up and then dropping it.

And as for you Eternal Phoenix there is always a reveal on day one weather it be fake or real if someone gets voted up on the brink of death they will reveal unless of course they are superman and SMC

Nolder knows this is one of his "scum tells" and I have noticed how he has used it a lot as town lately.

I don´t get why the Hess train disappeared without a claim. I´m a bit worried about Ape. I know he´s all for bragging but this time it feels like he is doing anything to look town. He accused Crusher to bury a vote on him during the Hess train but he didn´t vote Hess himself (as far as I can see from the vc´s). As soon as Hess unvoted himself he pointed to AVM and EP. He didn´t vote until others had and then he choose the one with less votes (AVM). Seams like he want to be able to say "told you so" whether EP turned out town or scum. Or that he already knows EP is town.

I´m celebrating Midsummer today but hopefully I will get on before deadline.

Thank you for making sense

No JIF I just reminded them they are all idiots for once again voting someone up and then dropping it.

And as for you Eternal Phoenix there is always a reveal on day one weather it be fake or real if someone gets voted up on the brink of death they will reveal unless of course they are superman and SMC

Wait...you're actually reading on day 1 too? haha...this might be the most obvious day 1 scum play out of you ever. Typically day 1, its all skimming and maybe a post. But you never post more than once unless...

Official Vote Count:

Nolder - 8 - Crusher, AVM, 80, SMC, JC, Lily, EP, Verbal

EP - 3 - Hess, CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 2 - Christine, Ape

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher - 1 - Pac

Smash - 1 - JiF

With 18 Alive, it takes 10 to Lynch

Wait...you're actually reading on day 1 too? haha...this might be the most obvious day 1 scum play out of you ever. Typically day 1, its all skimming and maybe a post. But you never post more than once unless...

I tend to agree. I'm down with this.

Unvote

Vote Smash

Official Vote Count:

EP - 3 - Hess, CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 1 - Christine

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher - 1 - Pac

Smash - 2 - JiF, Ape

LOL, ahole for bringing it up. :D I'm still bitter about that. CTM Luther set me up, and EY and Kleck had tunnel vision following his lead.

Already addressed this.

Like Jetscode, I don't just play each game for that game, I also make adjustments to make my tells harder to decipher in future games.

You can lynch me if you want. It might put me out of this game early, but it'll absolutely help me going forward.

LoELZA. Ma god.

I'm kind of curious what Crusher and Lily think about me being at L-2 considering they both joined my train initially as a joke

#1 -- Crush didn't join your train, he started it. Joke or not.

#2 -- Lily wasn't joking when she voted you.

I think Nolder thinks he's vanilla and trapping scum by being an easy lynch at this point. No more waffling, I'm reading him town.

Pac, Lily, EP, AVM, Smash are the best feeling votes right now.

Crusher is on the fringe... I usually take his joking as a town read. My read on Pac is pretty reliable, you can usually tell when he's in scumhunting mode because you can read between the lines of his commentary and pick up on how he's processing the game. I'm not seeing that at all yet. Which is what I meant when I said he usually see's what I see. I also didn't like the way he subtley tried to line up a D2 framework for where we'd lynch from based on a D1 train without any alignments yet. EP did the same thing, but has since played more town-like, for what that's worth.

Lily's play is filled with "say one thing, do another" nuance too, I could vote her as well. She always seems scummy, but it's no excuse to let her off the hook.

I see what JIF is talking about with Smash.

AVM, my case on him is already out there.

Hess slow-played his run-up, I think he deserves the benefit of the doubt for a non-reveal. Tina and Smash pushing for his reveal and the return to running him up doesn't sit well for what should be obvious reasons.

Those are my thoughts for this glorious hot-as-**** Friday, take 'em or leave 'em.

LoELZA. Ma god.

Considering how much you've changed your play over time, I'm surprised to get this reaction from you... I think you, JC and I are probably the 3 most versatile players here, with regards to tweaking our games enough to keep people consistently guessing.

Official Vote Count:

EP - 2 - CTM, Leelou

Hess - 2 - Smash, Tina

AVM - 1 - Christine

Ape - 1 - Nolder

Crusher - 1 - Pac

Smash - 3 - JiF, Ape, Hess

Deadline tonight. 10pm est

Considering how much you've changed your play over time, I'm surprised to get this reaction from you... I think you, JC and I are probably the 3 most versatile players here, with regards to tweaking our games enough to keep people consistently guessing.

We don't need to guess - you are an arrogant buffoon. That's called being consistent, not versatile. Dope.

#1 -- Crush didn't join your train, he started it. Joke or not.

#2 -- Lily wasn't joking when she voted you.

Crusher and Lily both voted Nolder because he was griping for a quick death. The spirit of their votes was the same, all this "it was a joke" stuff doesn't matter. He asked for a quick death, and they subsequently voted him. Who cares if they "say" they were serious or not, it's what they did. Actions speak louder than words.

You were the first one to quickly jump on Nolder after Crusher voted him. I wonder who was getting pressure at that time...

Archived