Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No you aren't.

And you literally said "I'll vote him, but maybe I won't, I'll wait for him to do something scummy". I'm sure everyone else got that you contradicted yourself and I didn't need to point it out, but I did anyway, because I'm all over-zealous and what-not.

CTM vs. Ape fights last PAGES. Not 2 posts.

I stand by what I said about your little "hey look CTM and APE are doing what they always do" comment. It stunk of the stink of the stank.

I wasn't about to quote a series of posts between you two, jackass. Don't act like you two aren't arguing and CTM isnt doing his usual act of wanting to lynch you D1.

I was going to ignore this because it's so stupid but had to point out the idiocy of it.

the game is less than 24 hours old.. 11 players have 10 or less posts. 7 of those 11 have 5 or less posts.

what "scumhunting" would you have me doing? I'm playing the way that I always play. the same way that whipped your ass last game.

or would you have me follow your preposterous method of FOSing every player who disagrees with me? I've seen you do that about 7 times so far.

You usually see what I see when we are both town aligned.

You are working awful hard right now to disprove a relatively benign statement though... and I haven't FOS'ed anyone for disagreeing with me. This whole post by you is rife with exaggeration and borders on lying.

I've got a list of 3, AVM and EP for the reasons I've stated tied to their posts, neither tied to their interactions with me. My read on you is for the comment you made similar to EP's where it sounded like you setting up tomorrow's lynch already. Nothing to do with you agreeing with me or not. I don't care about that part of it, I was just surprised to see you making a post that shot down my case because you didn't see it, you usually let me do my thing when you are town and measure the outcomes... you don't typically try to diffuse my scumhunting. Thus, my comments.

I wasn't about to quote a series of posts between you two, jackass. Don't act like you two aren't arguing and CTM isnt doing his usual act of wanting to lynch you D1.

I believe CTM has said only 1 time he was down for an Ape lynch. He's about 12 pages late with it, and only said it once, which is highly out of character for him tbh. Not the usual.

I think our exchange went 3-4 posts. Also, not the usual. Like I said, he and I typically can carry on for pages and do.

I stand by what I said. Love that you are getting so defensive

You usually see what I see when we are both town aligned

Newsflash: many more people "see" it. It just so happens that when you post every 45 seconds, and your diarrhea-of-the-mouth tosses all that onto the thread, there isn't anything 'new' for folks to 'notice'.

Verbal is asserting himself ... he must have the flag again. /Vic'd

Goofball. That was all to get recruited first.....the guess by Vic was exactly what it was - a good guess. I never changed my style during the game, and especially not once I obtained the flag.

Newsflash: many more people "see" it. It just so happens that when you post every 45 seconds, and your diarrhea-of-the-mouth tosses all that onto the thread, there isn't anything 'new' for folks to 'notice'.

Sheesh. Who kicked you in the pussy?

Goofball. That was all to get recruited first.....the guess by Vic was exactly what it was - a good guess. I never changed my style during the game, and especially not once I obtained the flag.

MOAR EXQSES PLEEZ

I believe CTM has said only 1 time he was down for an Ape lynch. He's about 12 pages late with it, and only said it once, which is highly out of character for him tbh. Not the usual.

I think our exchange went 3-4 posts. Also, not the usual. Like I said, he and I typically can carry on for pages and do.

I stand by what I said. Love that you are getting so defensive

:face:

You ****ing toolbag - why would I need an excuse when I was on the winning team?

Also, stop trying the caps forumspeak sh*t - Vic is funny with it....you.....not so much.

DO I HAVE HAVE ALL CAPS ON I DIDUNT EVEN KNOW IT FAG BEEP BOOP BORP BOOP I'LL TYPE WHUTEVA I WANT BECAUSE I MAY NOT BE FUNNY BUT YOUR BUTTHURT REACTIONS ARE

I know how weekends are around here do I don't want things to stagnate.

Deadline is Friday

10pm EST

I will move it to Saturday though if you want.

If anything you'll probably want to move it up...the place is pretty empty on Friday night...

I'm getting the distinct impression that this game is going to be super serious, as the level of butthurt is already very high.

I gave things a nudge today because I had time. I stand by all of what I contributed.

I call bullsh*t on this guy.

Very wary of it, yet you had no problem piling on in the middle of the quick run-up with the old "WOW WOW" shock and awe observation of his self-vote.

Well coming back here drom DM go from 5 day train builds to a train being built before I knew we had started it is very skeptical to me but I forgot how insane you ****ers are lol

still don't like the self vote but have yet to even vote anywhere, not sure how I'm setting anyone up for a lynch

Feels like Eat-a-Nol Penis is already setting up D2 cases to run up bandwaggoners from Hess's train...

Right now I feel like AVM knows Hess is town (he was touting a town read on Hess on page one of the thread for crying out loud) and is distancing from his lynch, and EP is on Hess's train and positioning to run up other town on Hess's train on D2.

I'd vote either AVM or EP. If we decide to hammer Hess, to give these observations context I'm okay with that too. I'm more inclined to play the odds of Hess being town, and kill either of these two, who I feel are making the subtle moves that leverage the games current situation.

Ok the first part I answered in the first quote well the second part too, but like I said I haven't voted so your logic here is fundamentally flawed as I am not on the Hess train

I'd also vote Pac.

Don't like the "will go back and look at the momentum shifters" comment. Smells like pre-emptive commentary that scum uses to leverage a townie lynch on D1 into suspicion of other townies on D2.

Same thing EP did.

nope I just said I'm wary of how fast the train built was waiting for Hess' "fake claim"

you shut your mouth., I am usually at the top of the post list at the end on games dammit Im usually at least a quarter of the way to the Apes post count so GFY

WTF is wrong with you people..... dumb ass townies. If you vote someone up at least get a freakin reveal .

THIS I find interesting is he saying that there were only townies on Hess' train? Also why so needy of a claim, I admit I was waiting for one but I wasn't going to force it, reveals this early will only hurt the town not help us. I don't like this post on so many levels.

Nice contribution.

LOL @ groundhog day for CTM, Pac & Ape. They have this same fight D1 every game.

EP & AVM's responses were a bit suspect, Hess I don't get, and Leelou is evil. That's about it for now.

I had no responses yet, I was dreaming of sexy bitches

Nolder, Smash, Eternal P and Pacass with JiF their symp.

who's the man?

Not the self voting idiot.

Archived