Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

unvote

vote Crusher

can't remember a game related post out of him. got my eye on Nolder for his spastic behavior but not sure if he's impatient scum or coked out town.

Then stop starting your lawn mower with the garage door down. Carbon monoxide poisoning ****s with the memory Cheech.

So we are running Nolderp up because JFat80 said jokingly that he was about to claim unlynchable? Morans. All of you.

Meanwhile, Smash responded to my vote and has disappeared. He's scum. Squirmy scum. Hopefully he's on a good team surrounded by weapons otherwise, he'll perish and be a bust.

Hello their tall, dark and Batman.

so what are you gonna do when I flip town?

say sorry and move on?

See, this is a "look at me I'm scum" type post that makes you a worthy lynch candidate. You say its Day 1 and that we should "just kill someone". Yet when we turn to you we're supposed to apologize for killing a townie? F*** you.

Remember teh Doggin's advice. Always lynch the most suspicious. Either you're scum, or you're town who perhaps learned a lesson about what NOT to do (doubt it). Either way its a good lynch.

Remember teh Doggin's advice. Always lynch the most suspicious. Either you're scum, or you're town who perhaps learned a lesson about what NOT to do (doubt it). Either way its a good lynch.

I just realized that, following this policy, I should be a Day 1 lynch every game. LOL.

See, this is a "look at me I'm scum" type post that makes you a worthy lynch candidate.

Well while you're in an advice giving mood would you mind telling me exactly how the post says "look at me I'm scum"?

I'm not scum and I don't understand how you're getting that from my posts

Well while you're in an advice giving mood would you mind telling me exactly how the post says "look at me I'm scum"?

I'm not scum and I don't understand how you're getting that from my posts

The whole guilt-tripping-when-you-flip-town act. Whether scum or town its a stupid play. Especially when your only contribution thus far has been to complain about the game not moving along.

No, we will not be sorry if/when you flip town Day 1. We haven't exactly had anyone Irish Jet themselves around here unless they were DMers. Were you expecting to find scum Day 1 with your "just kill someone already!" policy?

pay attention skimmer

The "skimmer" accusation means nothing, especially around here. It might be the most garbage of all finger point there is. I've got to finish catching up, I hope you've elaborated on the ridiculous hinting...

The whole guilt-tripping-when-you-flip-town act. Whether scum or town its a stupid play. Especially when your only contribution thus far has been to complain about the game not moving along.

No, we will not be sorry if/when you flip town Day 1. We haven't exactly had anyone Irish Jet themselves around here unless they were DMers. Were you expecting to find scum Day 1 with your "just kill someone already!" policy?

I wasn't intending to guilt trip I was trying to be funny

oh well

If this is what you guys go with I guess it's not all bad but it's still a mislynch

I'd be watching who jumps onto this

The "skimmer" accusation means nothing, especially around here. It might be the most garbage of all finger point there is. I've got to finish catching up, I hope you've elaborated on the ridiculous hinting...

trying to be funny

again

apparently I suck at it

also I haven't hinted at anything

unvote

vote Crusher

can't remember a game related post out of him. got my eye on Nolder for his spastic behavior but not sure if he's impatient scum or coked out town.

Nolder's impatience is usually a lock for his scumtell. So is hinting at roles he doesn't have. However, he isn't fighting his lynch as clumsily as he usually does, which I've seen him do as vanilla where he basically takes one for the team in the spirit of him thinking his lynch will lead the town to scum on his train. Not sure about him yet...

I just like fast day 1

like why are you going to wait around? just lynch someone

This has me leaning scum on you. I'm waffling more than I usually do with you, your tells are usually 100% locks for me. The wifom I'm dealing with is, would you be so dumb as to have been caught on this tell by me and others a number of times, and do nothing to change it?

So we are running Nolderp up because JFat80 said jokingly that he was about to claim unlynchable? Morans. All of you.

Meanwhile, Smash responded to my vote and has disappeared. He's scum. Squirmy scum. Hopefully he's on a good team surrounded by weapons otherwise, he'll perish and be a bust.

Not because of what 80 said, but because of what Nolder hinted. We all thought it.

As for Smash... you always think he's scum... and you are almost always wrong. It's like CTM with me.

Hello their tall, dark and Batman.

Miss u

Not because of what 80 said, but because of what Nolder hinted. We all thought it.

As for Smash... you always think he's scum... and you are almost always wrong. It's like CTM with me.

Meh, not necessarily...I read Smash very well.

well in the interest of playing to my tells if you're gonna meta me, I'm getting a scum read on you

in my experience when you are scum you act as if you're unsure a lot ("I'm waffling more than I usually do with you, your tells are usually 100% locks for me.")

Unvote

Vote Ape

he didn't ape, he claimed Vanilla,

side note what is the Irish Jet thing 80 referred to I've not heard of that

He claimed vanilla, yet insinuated more. The insinuation is what has me leaning towards him trying to see if scum will make a push to lynch him. I have seen Nolder make plays like this where self-sacrifice is his way of helping town scumhunt.

However, I can't make up my mind and haven't seen a vote count in a while here...

Why the **** isn't multiquote working for me?

I didn't know EP was friends with Nolder. This explains a lot.

Also, the hinting at 'bad for the town' lynches on D1 with a subsequent vanilla claim.....well....sucks.

Unvote

Vote: Nolder

well in the interest of playing to my tells if you're gonna meta me, I'm getting a scum read on you

in my experience when you are scum you act as if you're unsure a lot ("I'm waffling more than I usually do with you, your tells are usually 100% locks for me.")

Unvote

Vote Ape

Good point. Indecisive Ape is scum Ape. If you flip town blaming the Ape then killing him sounds fun.

Unvote

Vote Ape

Well, you are correct that this is usually a scum tell of mine. It was pointed out to me last time I was scum, a couple games ago, so I'm adjusting my town play now to ****ing erase it as a tell.

How do I know I had to do something about it? Even you know its a scumtell for me. LOL

I very rarely think you are scum, if anything you have that reversed

Good point. Indecisive Ape is scum Ape. If you flip town blaming the Ape then killing him sounds fun.

Already addressed this.

Like Jetscode, I don't just play each game for that game, I also make adjustments to make my tells harder to decipher in future games.

You can lynch me if you want. It might put me out of this game early, but it'll absolutely help me going forward.

I very rarely think you are scum, if anything you have that reversed

Now yeah, I agree, back when our bickering first started it was mutual. We were both convinced the other was scum. I think you and I have reached a point where we can tell with each other now, somewhat, hence all the bickering everyone always thinks we should be doing, doesn't really happen anymore, it stopped around the time you played that DM game with me.

Archived