Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

We are fighting over Hector and Perseus. Perseus is a badass name!

i'm very tempted to to violate our whole not being a perv thing by asking to see a pic of <vulgar term for female anatomy/another word for cat>

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Serious question: Is that how you determine trolling victory?

All this time I've been under the assumption that getting someone to blow their emo load was the point. Dammit I suck at the internetz.

I consider it a victory when someone needs to get serious or takes it serious... emo is the 60 yard TD pass of trolling, but getting serious responses, even if not emotional, is still moving the chains

that's because you're dumb and scum

of course

I want to win and if I think mafia have the upper hand I'll vote against the town

this should come as zero surprise to anyone familiar with the survivor role

the reason town want me around is because I'm on their side right now

town has already wasted 1 lynch on me, it would be retarded to waste 2

As long as you realize there is ZERO chance of you living to endgame, then I'm cool with not lynching you tomorrow. And I'm quite familiar with the survivor role - I've gotten it many times. The thing is, I think you might be a SK. So I'm looking forward to seeing the # of NKs tonight. Mafia would be stupid to holster. Maybe a SK would to WIFOM this up....which helps the town anyway. The longer mafia don't know about a SK, the longer s/he has to figure them out and kill them.

I consider it a victory when someone needs to get serious or takes it serious... emo is the 60 yard TD pass of trolling, but getting serious responses, even if not emotional, is still moving the chains

haha, dammit... i was going to say, you've never even come close to making me go emo, but being sincere, sh*t, that's just my personality in a nutshell.

I think you changed the rules once you realized that about me, so that you could celebrate your little non-victories and make yourself feel good about yourself.

Nolder.. I won't vote you tomorrow if you shot Pac ..

why don't you find a short pier and take a long walk, white trash.

If Nolder has a shot I will send him a finsky via paypal if he puts a bullet straight up your ass.

First off -- new Verbal = awesome. Not Hess, Vic, or AVM awesome, and hardly as kick ass as Lilian...but still pretty damn awesome.

It's not BS..

You are nowhere near the level of Sharrow, Dan, Jvor, Vic and about 10 other players who are clearly better then you.. Everyone knows it

:rl:

No...but... :rl:

I actually think the ape has gotten pretty good at the game, but that was awesome. Damn CTM..../high five.

What the heck is up with these gals?

You got Christine talking about needing help with her pussy and now Leelou's talking about bush.

Yeah, there's really nothing in my arsenal of attention whoring that competes with this...

Now that we are home and his stuff is all set up, he is lost somewhere in my house. I specifically got a collar that has a bell on it so I can hear him moving... and yet, I hear no bell.

We have a problem.

Correction: You have a problem.

I have Claritin and a slingshot. Cats = allergy beasts that bathe with their tongues.

DONT BE MEAN!

His time was up next week, so I just saved his life! He looks much better now that he is all brushed out. Super loving too. No loud meows.

And, he didn't jump on any counters.

Win.

Yet. Just wait.

I like dogs better.

DONT BE MEAN!

His time was up next week, so I just saved his life! He looks much better now that he is all brushed out. Super loving too. No loud meows.

And, he didn't jump on any counters.

Win.

Wait, where did the tough talking a&#036;&#036;hole Christine go?

Joking aside, I commend you for taking home the little beast.

Also, don't cats wait to jump on counters only AFTER they've danced around in their own sh*t a few times?

Archived