Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

you mean the guy i've been voting this whole phase?

and you've FOS'd everyone this game. You steered clear of voting EP thought... i win

I wasn't saying you wouldn't vote JC, just that you needed to move to him.

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It should make you suspicious. He knew Ape would be here to engage and then had Lily plant a vote to build momentum on me while I was away.

I'm not sure if JF80 is scum since he likes blind lynches as townie. Christine is just a wacko. Crusher is suspect by jumping on my blind train as well.

It has been a long ****in day. I'm tired, I'm sick, I have an upset and sick cat, and I have had enough with the a$$holes.

Then I come to JN.

So, you can also GFY.

You! Prove me wrong!

I was wrong.

It was Lily along that went to AVM, after Verbal and 80 made two quick votes on EP. It was you as part of the swing from EP to Nolder.

I mis-remembered. Knew you were part of one of the swings away from EP on D1.

It has been a long ****in day. I'm tired, I'm sick, I have an upset and sick cat, and I have had enough with the a$$holes.

Then I come to JN.

So, you can also GFY.

Sorry about your cat. Hope he feels better. Now stop being a dumbass voting for me. If you want to get scum, then vote JC.

Unofficial Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

Lily - 1 - Verbal

SMC - 5 – JC, 80, Lily, crusher, Christine

Christine - 2 - Ape, Pac

JC - 3 - Dan, SMC, CTM

Silencing really is making it hard for us to pull together and get a lynch done. Was that invisible voting thing part of EP's role or something else? Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

Then I come to JN.

So, you can also GFY.

I guarantee that even now after you've said JC is scum how many times, you still won't move to him, even after SMC's reveal. LOL

I was wrong.

It was Lily along that went to AVM, after Verbal and 80 made two quick votes on EP. It was you as part of the swing from EP to Nolder.

I mis-remembered. Knew you were part of one of the swings away from EP on D1.

You were mistaken.

Silencing really is making it hard for us to pull together and get a lynch done. Was that invisible voting thing part of EP's role or something else? Sorry if I missed that somewhere.

We only saw it the one time. Thought Jack has barely posted vote counts, so who knows if its been used again. lol

You were mistaken.

Um, yeah, I just said I was wrong dickhead.

It was when EP was catching votes that you piled on after Crusher, 80 and Lily onto Nolder. (Note: I'm not entirely sure what the order was with the Nolder votes, but you were one of them I believe. I'm not searching again right now.)

Except your vote is on me. Noted.

CTM has a blood fued with Ape, that's why he's so willing to vote for Ape.

But you were in a knife fight with Ape all day, but then vote for a guy you know won't be here to defend himself. Uber scummy.

I would rather vote for Ape than JC any day. Yes, I think JC is a little scummy, because he disappeared, then came back and acted weird. That being said, Ape is scummier.

Unvote, Vote Ape

Like I said, I knew you wouldn't vote JC.

I would rather vote for Ape than JC any day. Yes, I think JC is a little scummy, because he disappeared, then came back and acted weird. That being said, Ape is scummier.

Unvote, Vote Ape

Hey meathead... what's the vote count?

CTM has a blood fued with Ape, that's why he's so willing to vote for Ape.

But you were in a knife fight with Ape all day, but then vote for a guy you know won't be here to defend himself. Uber scummy.

Dude, you are second on my scum list...mainly due to the sh*t that went down last night....didn't like how you tried to pry out the cleared list from Hess. Ape is number #1...I have more riding on this...I know. Get the Ape to L-1 and I'll move but at this point...you are the best choice for scum.

It should make you suspicious. He knew Ape would be here to engage and then had Lily plant a vote to build momentum on me while I was away.

I'm not sure if JF80 is scum since he likes blind lynches as townie. Christine is just a wacko. Crusher is suspect by jumping on my blind train as well.

Blind train? I hope your Hentai Tatoos ran then faded at the water park into a Penis and a butterfly. You tried to get the Cop to give up his investigations. Its especially bad cause the cop is a special needs peace officer this game. You should be ashamed. Thats something real to vote. Danx saying she expected a role like the one you gave has me scratching my fat bald head. I think both of you may be full of sh*t. I could still lynch you right in front of your eyes, Lilly and to a lesser extent Dan x.

I will keep my vote on you because your death would bring me joy.

Dude, you are second on my scum list...mainly due to the sh*t that went down last night....didn't like how you tried to pry out the cleared list from Hess. Ape is number #1...I have more riding on this...I know. Get the Ape to L-1 and I'll move but at this point...you are the best choice for scum.

Get me to L1 and we no lynch, and go directly to night. Then you can NK me.

Christine did this today. You didn't note it when she did it. Instead you continued to try to undermine me pointing it out.

Noted.

Excuse if I'm too fixated on the player who has admittedly led about my my votes and actions.

Blind train? I hope your Hentai Tatoos ran then faded at the water park into a Penis and a butterfly. You tried to get the Cop to give up his investigations. Its especially bad cause the cop is a special needs peace officer this game. You should be ashamed. Thats something real to vote. Danx saying she expected a role like the one you gave has me scratching my fat bald head. I think both of you may be full of sh*t. I could still lynch you right in front of your eyes, Lilly and to a lesser extent Dan x.

I will keep my vote on you because your death would bring me joy.

This is suspect, Crusher.

Considering that we had a good belief that the cop would be silenced, claiming that asking for the cop to give up the investigation is scummy doesn't make sense. Hess could have had a townie result on someone, be silenced, and then can't vouche for the player if he or she develops a train.

Excuse if I'm too fixated on the player who has admittedly led about my my votes and actions.

You've been fixated for like 20+ pages (since I put you in my top 3 and revealed that you didn't bite on my scum tells) but now the reason you are fixated is the mistake I just made, and freely admitted to? Earlier I brought all that up and had my fact right, the mistake was in re-referencing it tonight, and I was more than happy to correct myself.

That mistake should have no bearing on a case you've been trying to fabricate for the 20 pages previous to the mistake being made.

Chronological order and stuff.

You've been fixated for like 20+ pages (since I put you in my top 3 and revealed that you didn't bite on my scum tells) but now the reason you are fixated is the mistake I just made, and freely admitted to? Earlier I brought all that up and had my fact right, the mistake was in re-referencing it tonight, and I was more than happy to correct myself.

That mistake should have no bearing on a case you've been trying to fabricate for the 20 pages previous to the mistake being made.

Chronological order and stuff.

Here is the problem...townie Ape confirms his opinions...that shows integrity...scum Ape apologizes for over zealousness in the pursuit of the narrative...

This is suspect, Crusher.

Considering that we had a good belief that the cop would be silenced, claiming that asking for the cop to give up the investigation is scummy doesn't make sense. Hess could have had a townie result on someone, be silenced, and then can't vouche for the player if he or she develops a train.

Damn. That is a good point. LOL unvote

I gotta get up super early tomorrow to bring the truck to get the trailor put on it to go to the beach this Sunday. I am TOWN. I am VANILLA, If you guys really cant get a good suspect and a majority Providing their really is a deadline tonight. . Vote me. Not throwing the game or self voting just would hate to see you dipsh*ts off the Doc or another useful role. Goodnight and good luck

Archived