Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Actually, when I switched to Pac, I was in the door from the grocery store, out the door with the cat. I thought there was still four votes on Pac, as that was what it was the last time I looked. Excuse me.

Regardless, as soon as anyone else was willing to vote SMC, I went right back.

THE ONLY REASON I VOTED FOR PAC was because y'all were bitching that I was wasting my vote and were obsessing over Pac for God know's what reason.

Seriously, Ape, as soon as I point a finger at you, you start creating a case from nothing. No one had me on their scum list, until you went, excuse the pun, ape-sh*t crazy.

I am town, everyone has believed I am town from the beginning, and that's because I am town. I am not scum.

So please, tell me, after I flip town, what is your game plan from there?

Hess also swore up and down that AVM was town.

Moron.

was just about to say this. if she flips scum that sheds a lot of light on you. there would be zero reason for your case on her at this juncture if you're scummates.

Alright then, if you are going to be a big baby, let's try this again. Also, that was not a "defense". That was me laughing at your absurdity.

Everyone note right now that Ape claims I am scum. He is screaming and pointing fingers. Now, everyone remember this when I flip town.

You are right, you aren't defending anymore because you are caught, so you are exhibiting poor gamesmanship and fear-mongering instead.

Actually, when I switched to Pac, I was in the door from the grocery store, out the door with the cat. I thought there was still four votes on Pac, as that was what it was the last time I looked. Excuse me.

THE ONLY REASON I VOTED FOR PAC was because y'all were bitching that I was wasting my vote and were obsessing over Pac for God know's what reason.

Seriously, Ape, as soon as I point a finger at you, you start creating a case from nothing. No one had me on their scum list, until you went, excuse the pun, ape-sh*t crazy.

I am town, everyone has believed I am town from the beginning, and that's because I am town. I am not scum.

You are embarrassing yourself.

I could dance on the tables. Would that impress you? :biggrin:

Why'd you rep that "hey dumbass" post above? Do you not understand my case is based on when she moved her vote to Pac, not who her vote is on right now?

Her statements contradict her actions. Making it appear divisive and scummy... you don't see it?

I'll consider an extension. I'm still leaning tonight because of holiday week next week. Meh impress me

I;m about to meet my girl for dinner, and not sure when I'll be back on. If you make it tonight, can it at least be late eastern since I'm in the middle of all this sh*t?

In 20 years of cellphone ownership, I had lost/broken 1 phone, and that was 1yr after it was upgrade eligible.

In the past 2.5 weeks, I lost an iPhone 4S, got it replaced and then just today dropped the replacment iPhone4S and my HTC Thunderbolt in my pool

3 ****ing phones in 2.5 weeks. I may be the worlds biggest idiot, before they dropped, I thought to myself, this probably isn't the best idea.. but I did it anyway...

--- The interesting thing however, is that I was late to the smartphone game, having gotten my first internet enabled phone about 3 1/2 years ago. I was perfectly happy without this ability, now, 3.5 years later, I'm in an absolute state of panic without the ability to text, skype, read work/personal email and surf the internet.. i'm on edge man

Typical Ape...he just wants a lynch...lets see now...first it was me Pac and Lily, or Crusher, 80, SMC, now its you, me and Crusher...he wants to string up anyone/everyone...

But I'm not scum. NO ONE has thought I was scum, until I pointed a finger at Ape. GOD FORBID someone actually think that Ape is acting scummy.

I'd lynch that mutt for fun.

His "case" on you is not why I'm voting you. I skimmed it. I don't like that you were willing to vote for an easy target instead of one of your suspicions. townies with conviction don't roll that way. you were also silenced and vote stolen early on.. then declared yourself confirmed town... then went to Hess proclamation that you're super town even though he said the same thing about AVM. He never said he investigated you.

Typical Ape...he just wants a lynch...lets see now...first it was me Pac and Lily, or Crusher, 80, SMC, now its you, me and Crusher...he wants to string up anyone/everyone...

If I just wanted a lynch I'd have voted SMC. Not cased Christine brilliantly. You failing at logic pings mucho

In 20 years of cellphone ownership, I had lost/broken 1 phone, and that was 1yr after it was upgrade eligible.

In the past 2.5 weeks, I lost an iPhone 4S, got it replaced and then just today dropped the replacment iPhone4S and my HTC Thunderbolt in my pool

3 ****ing phones in 2.5 weeks. I may be the worlds biggest idiot, before they dropped, I thought to myself, this probably isn't the best idea.. but I did it anyway...

--- The interesting thing however, is that I was late to the smartphone game, having gotten my first internet enabled phone about 3 1/2 years ago. I was perfectly happy without this ability, now, 3.5 years later, I'm in an absolute state of panic without the ability to text, skype, read work/personal email and surf the internet.. i'm on edge man

skyings for queers.

I'd lynch that mutt for fun.

His "case" on you is not why I'm voting you. I skimmed it. I don't like that you were willing to vote for an easy target instead of one of your suspicions. townies with conviction don't roll that way. you were also silenced and vote stolen early on.. then declared yourself confirmed town... then went to Hess proclamation that you're super town even though he said the same thing about AVM. He never said he investigated you.

You don't like my case, but just restated it. Dick.

Ape, I know you are scum, and I know you are trying to save your scum buddy SMC, but there is currently 5 votes on SMC, who I also believe is scum. Why would I switch from one scum to the other?

I'm fine right over here. You just keep on throwing poo from over there.

Oh, so you are Scum?

go scratch your ass

Ape, I know you are scum, and I know you are trying to save your scum buddy SMC, but there is currently 5 votes on SMC, who I also believe is scum. Why would I switch from one scum to the other?

I'm fine right over here. You just keep on throwing poo from over there.

don't like this post either.. Lots of people who are convinced so and so is scum, but seem willing to vote another player

Oh look, Crusher is doing one of those full list things he hasn't done in games, but used to always do back when Dan played regularly.

Love that he's using JC's language now. Not for nothing, but Ape "narrative" (if that is what we are calling it when I talk out all the scenarios I see) is a null tell. I do it as town when I'm torn, I do it as town when I'm setting traps, I do it as scum when I'm misleading town.

Not true. You make sh*t up and give your opinion in order to sway people. Im just listing the stuff I saw people actually do. So shhhhh Daddy's talking.

AVM wasn't scum though, so it's not really a reflection of scumhunting - for you or for me - tbh.

So you voted Pac for deadline? Rather than me or JC?

Here is a post of you fearmongering the unset deadline, and insinuating both JC and I are scum, one of many like this.

Here is the vote count right after you made that post, where JC is the vote leader.

About 10 posts later, here you are listing 4 people as scum suspects before Pac, and then including the statement that you would vote Pac for being Pac, not because you think he's scum. Then you vote Pac.

Even though JC is the clear-cut vote leader with 3 votes already, you'd have been 4, and you said he was scummy.

Even thought Verbal is the second vote leader with 2 votes, you'd have been 3, and you said he was scummy.

Hell even if you had voted me, it would have given me 2 votes. Same amount you gave Pac by moving to him. At least it would have made sense because you listed me as someone you felt was scum.

So you bypassed everyone on your scum list, to give Pac a 2nd vote.... Even though you didn't think he was scummy, and you were afraid of the deadline.

I don't do this often, but...

GOTCHA!!!

So you comment on me using AVM's term for you then you try and pull and EY. Im sure its interesting...

TA:DR

Why'd you rep that "hey dumbass" post above? Do you not understand my case is based on when she moved her vote to Pac, not who her vote is on right now?

Her statements contradict her actions. Making it appear divisive and scummy... you don't see it?

I also thought you were referring to her current vote. I thought she was funny. That's all.

Archived