Geisha Wars Mafia

Jack_D

• Replies 3.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ape, you didn't consider me scummy till I pointed a finger your direction. Your scum stink is on again.

Untrue. What got my attention from you was you saying me and JC seem like scum team, but instead you voted Pac who you haven't said much of anything about. So I re-read you, and revisited my memory on things you've done that stuck out. I don't typically keep notes unless its a 20+ person game.

People busted me as scum last game for this infraction. It's a universal scum tell. So is being so clean all people know about your whole game is that you keep pointing at how townie you should look to them.

Christine is playing uber scummy, but at least she's HERE. Seriously, kill SMC. Like now. Who knows when Jack will come stumbling in here, misread the vote count, and random lynch the sh** out of one of us.

If Jack won't leave us without a deadline time. What's with this fear-mongering bullsh*t?

Also, at this stage of the game, it makes sense to me to hear from SMC and not blind lynch him. Moron.

I wanted to lynch AVM from D1 till he died. After that I wanted to lynch SMC. I only voted Pac because it is a deadline and no one else was on SMC at the time. As soon as SMC got votes, I hopped back to where I was before.

There is no point in me voting for ape or jc because they aren't gonna get lynched when so many are obsessin over pac.

I wanted to lynch AVM from D1 till he died. After that I wanted to lynch SMC. I only voted Pac because it is a deadline and no one else was on SMC at the time. As soon as SMC got votes, I hopped back to where I was before.

There is no point in me voting for ape or jc because they aren't gonna get lynched when so many are obsessin over pac.

AVM wasn't scum though, so it's not really a reflection of scumhunting - for you or for me - tbh.

So you voted Pac for deadline? Rather than me or JC?

Here is a post of you fearmongering the unset deadline, and insinuating both JC and I are scum, one of many like this.

Oooo, an OMGUS! Its so small and stupid!

Can you ****s get it together? Its Day Four and we have a deadline. You are both acting scummy, trying to waste town time.

Here is the vote count right after you made that post, where JC is the vote leader.

Unofficial Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 3 – CTM, Lily, Ape

Verbal - 2 - Crusher, 80

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

Ape - 1 - JC

Pac - 1 – Dan

SMC - 1 – Christine

Crusher -1- Pac

Not Voting - 1 - Hess

About 10 posts later, here you are listing 4 people as scum suspects before Pac, and then including the statement that you would vote Pac for being Pac, not because you think he's scum. Then you vote Pac.

Even though JC is the clear-cut vote leader with 3 votes already, you'd have been 4, and you said he was scummy.

Even thought Verbal is the second vote leader with 2 votes, you'd have been 3, and you said he was scummy.

Hell even if you had voted me, it would have given me 2 votes. Same amount you gave Pac by moving to him. At least it would have made sense because you listed me as someone you felt was scum.

So you bypassed everyone on your scum list, to give Pac a 2nd vote.... Even though you didn't think he was scummy, and you were afraid of the deadline.

80 was not. Ape was.

I am willing to vote : SMC, Ape, Verbal, JC, OR Pac... because it's Pac.

I was right about EP and AVM, but let's just not listen to my reasoning. I'm gonna laugh when SMC flips scum.

Unvote, Vote Pac

I don't do this often, but...

GOTCHA!!!

Christine is playing uber scummy, but at least she's HERE. Seriously, kill SMC. Like now. Who knows when Jack will come stumbling in here, misread the vote count, and random lynch the sh** out of one of us.

Hmmm... I changed my tune on Christine, and you became pretty insistent on pushing this SMC train. Wonder if you two were trying to bus him, since you were both showing up a lot in people's town reads.

And you are both guilty of making stupid illogical posts to explain to us how townie you are.

The funny thing is here... I'm not scum.

Of course, you already know that Ape, given that you are.

I am a simple vanilla town, and you don't got sh*t.

herpa derp derp...

So you are flat out calling me scum. Yet your vote still sits on Pac "for being Pac".

Riiiiight.

Like 80 thinks smc flipping would vet him. If jc fipped, then ape would be vetted.

More illogical bullsh*t anointing people town.

If SMC flips scum, it in no way vets 80.

If JC flips scum, it in now way vets me.

Hey dumbass. My vote is on SMC.

Pathetic. This is the part where you go to the QT and say "Sorry guys I ****ed up" to your teammates.

Hey dumbass. My case is based on you saying you voted Pac because he's Pac out of fear of the deadline, instead of people you said you actually thought were scummy who actually had more votes than Pac... AT THAT TIME. You should read.

My work here is done.

Lynch this pig, get Hess's results, **** bitches, and make $$$$$$$$$

So, you are 100% certain that I am scum?

Are you willing to bet on that?

If I am scum, then I won't play the next three mafia games.

If I am not scum, then you won't play the next three mafia games.

Do we have a deal? You are so certain that I am scum, what do you have to risk?

Finally Crusher seems to be making some game related posts but it took 20 times of asking for him to do it. He's still my #1 suspect but I'll also vote SMC or Ape. I hate to agree with the Ape but Christine is starting to ping big time. She flat out said she doesn't have me as a top suspect but was all too happy to try and add momentum to what she calls an easy lynch target.

She seemed pretty eager to get back into it after being silenced yet is fine with joining an easy train. a little too convenient. plus correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she silenced first? then came back and declared herself confirmed townie haha. yeah.. I can vote there no problem.

give me a vote count Jacqueline!

official Vote Count

12 Alive 7 to Lynch

JC - 1 – CTM,

Pac - 1 – Dan,

Lily - 2 - Verbal, SMC

SMC - 5 – Jc, 80, lily, crusher, Christine

Crusher -1- Pac

christine - 1 - ape

I'll consider an extension. I'm still leaning tonight because of holiday week next week. Meh impress me

So, you are 100% certain that I am scum?

Are you willing to bet on that?

If I am scum, then I won't play the next three mafia games.

If I am not scum, then you won't play the next three mafia games.

Do we have a deal? You are so certain that I am scum, what do you have to risk?

Not gonna respond to the bet, Ape? That scared that I am right? Or is it more that you KNOW I am right?

I am Town, and we both know it. I am sorry, sir, but once again, you don't got sh*t.

Didn't see it. It was obviously posted while I was searching for Jack's post.

Regardless, sh*t like that is considered bad form around here. I pulled it once, and it was hugely frowned upon.

So, defend yourself on merit or shut the **** up.

Alright then, if you are going to be a big baby, let's try this again. Also, that was not a "defense". That was me laughing at your absurdity.

Everyone note right now that Ape claims I am scum. He is screaming and pointing fingers. Now, everyone remember this when I flip town.

JiF was silenced first, I was silenced second. I came back, and HESS said, HESS SAID IT FIRST, Christine is Super Town, not just sort of towny, but SUPER town.

So, screw you guys. Hess called me vetted first.

bah.. no time to look back but does anyone remember who Hess said he looked at?

Nolder and EP before he was silenced, right?

Finally Crusher seems to be making some game related posts but it took 20 times of asking for him to do it. He's still my #1 suspect but I'll also vote SMC or Ape. I hate to agree with the Ape but Christine is starting to ping big time. She flat out said she doesn't have me as a top suspect but was all too happy to try and add momentum to what she calls an easy lynch target.

She seemed pretty eager to get back into it after being silenced yet is fine with joining an easy train. a little too convenient. plus correct me if I'm wrong but wasn't she silenced first? then came back and declared herself confirmed townie haha. yeah.. I can vote there no problem.

give me a vote count Jacqueline!

Don't need you to agree with me. Just agree with logic.

She passed on voting JC (3 votes), Verbal (2 votes) and me (1 vote), all of whom she said were scummy, in order to vote you (1 vote) for being you... and she attributed it to the deadline.

Anyone casting a vote because of the deadline, specifically, would have voted JC there. The fact she already said plenty of times he's scum should have been the icing on the cake for her... yet she passed. Not just on him, but on Verbal too.

If she flips scum, then we we've got her and JC. Book it. If she flips symp, then we go back to that post of hers where she called JC the symp and see what other forms of cretin we can root out.

JiF was silenced first, I was silenced second. I came back, and HESS said, HESS SAID IT FIRST, Christine is Super Town, not just sort of towny, but SUPER town.

So, screw you guys. Hess called me vetted first.

Hess also swore up and down that AVM was town.

Moron.

Archived