Fight Club Mafia - May your ass be kicked

Pac

Ah yes, the "brush this off with a I gave you the benefit of the doubt" statement after being called out for trying to avoid conflict with me... and then you take the high-road, ensuring that you respond to the callout and charge of avoiding me, but also don't get entangled in a head-to-head with me that will ultimately end with your demise.

That is scum tell #3 for CTM.

hahaha.. you are freaken delusional.

Is that scum tell #4?

• Replies 3.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know you'll tell me the truth. Are you scum?

Nope.

How quickly you dooshers forget that I'm capable of playing a precise game and not filling the game with misdirection, ruckus and such. I've only been able to read along, and in my read I see CTM hitting on all the tells I know of for him. Other than Pac, is there anyone that has a better read on this slimy pig? I think not.

hahaha.. you are freaken delusional.

Is that scum tell #4?

Unlike most games, I'll not be suckered into repeating my case over and over and drowning myself out. Which is now what you hope to get me to do... since I won't be on during the day to contest your impending bullsh*t.

Simply put... I saw right through your post about Leelou, and town can either act on it now, or act on it later. I don't care which. Your subtle sells on empty narrative are scum tells.

Gambit smells gambity.

And Nolder is totally scum.

You skipped all the games where I caught scum on D1 here. It's okay, I understand your uniformed naiveté.

I don't need to play every game to all of your expectations of me. If people want me to FOS less and prove my scum-hunting abilities are legit and not the "He FOS'es everyone in the game so he can say he 'caught' them" scenario some people push, then I'll do it. I don't have time to play any other way this game, so it's a perfect storm for me.

Wait a second, I just remembered... you have seen me pick off Nolder and 2 of his teammates on D1 of one of your games on DM.

I like the new Verbal.

I didnt ask you.

They are both filthy. Hippie and apes, only way to tell them apart is to play jam band music. CTM will noodle dance and ape will start lobbing clumps of his own feces into the air grinning his baboon grin.

Bravo!

Ah yes, the "brush this off with a I gave you the benefit of the doubt" statement after being called out for trying to avoid conflict with me... and then you take the high-road, ensuring that you respond to the callout and charge of avoiding me, but also don't get entangled in a head-to-head with me that will ultimately end with your demise.

That is scum tell #3 for CTM.

I don't have a read on anyone else, tbh. He's hitting tells, it seems like some people are being non-confrontational. Nolder isn't doing what he likes to do on most D1 which is using himself to garner information, by making exploitable statements that get him into hot water. I'd put him in the "being careful" category.

Love this line.

Christine hasn't reacted well at all to a couple votes, plus killing her early should suffice for not being able to kill Pac early this game.

Game over.

Brilliant. Way to argue in your own favor... 50% of the protections you gave out, were to scum.

Whatever, we roleblocked and killed him but since you were cheating to take down the greatest team ever formed, you let him live. Faggot

Wasn't arguing that I had a good game, just pointing out your scummy hyperbole.

It was an insult moron. Of everything I've said, I'm not sure why an insult is what you'd choose to spin as a scummy statement.

Whatever, we roleblocked and killed him but since you were cheating to take down the greatest team ever formed, you let him live. Faggot

Do you know how hard I laughed when I saw that one of the few times he protected himself you guys shot at him... and then the rest of the time he was protecting you both? Holy crap it was priceless.

So you admit you have said some scummy things?

Everyone says scummy things. I ALWAYS do. Scum are usually the ones saying the least scummy things, any veteran of this game should know that. Furthermore, it's pretty clear what I meant is that of all things you could try to spin, you chose to spin an obvious insult. Now you are trying to spin further with this retort... I think I'm starting to form an opinion on someone new here.

Everyone says scummy things. I ALWAYS do. Scum are usually the ones saying the least scummy things, any veteran of this game should know that. Furthermore, it's pretty clear what I meant is that of all things you could try to spin, you chose to spin an obvious insult. Now you are trying to spin further with this retort... I think I'm starting to form an opinion on someone new here.

Good.

I didn't even see the boobage pop-out until Christine posted. If anyone is offended, I can take it down. On the other hand, if anyone is excited, I can try and get in touch with Ms. Dancer and offer to represent her for 75% of the take. That's what all my girls get - I treats 'em right.

I looked 7 times and did not see any nipple. Im not saying her boob didn;t pop out;. I actually think she may be nipple-less.

Archived