Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

kind of dumb actually.. what if you hide with a cop or doc but also get shot by scum?

edit: early.. you said you'd be able to protect both of you... still think your plan has cracks as if there's a RB you're in trouble.

Of course it has cracks. I just made it up about 10 minutes ago. But if I hide with scum, I'm dead and town never knows anything. If I call it out, then at least I can nail scum with my death. And if scum has a RB in a small game like this, then we're ****ed anyway.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So, I'm revealing.

I'm a rogue. It is like a Hider, only better. I can stay with people at night and protect both of us, but if I stay with scum, I die.

Obviously if I hide with scum and die, I'm unable to tell you people who......so I'm going to start calling my shots. If I live, I hid with town. Scum can't kill us due to me protecting both of us. If I die, the player I named is scum. Simple.

I also take 1 vote less to lynch, btw.

Game on?

Come and nestle in my bosom.

Of course it has cracks. I just made it up about 10 minutes ago. But if I hide with scum, I'm dead and town never knows anything. If I call it out, then at least I can nail scum with my death. And if scum has a RB in a small game like this, then we're ****ed anyway.

From the looks of it Nolder may have handed out pouches of pixie dust everywhere... you may have jumped the gun as it's likely there could be something to counteract your ability... although Nolder did say balance-shmalance so who knows.

I see your logic.. just think you may have let your desire to be a hero cloud your judgement.

Votecount

Smash - JiF, Leelou (2)

CTM - Ape (1)

JiF - Crusher (1)

Leelou - JVOR (1)

Levity - Verbal (1)

Verbal - Wombat (1)

Not Voting: Vic, CTM, Dan, Smash, Jetscode1, Levity, Pac (7)

With 14 alive it takes 8 to lynch.

From the looks of it Nolder may have handed out pouches of pixie dust everywhere... you may have jumped the gun as it's likely there could be something to counteract your ability... although Nolder did say balance-shmalance so who knows.

I see your logic.. just think you may have let your desire to be a hero cloud your judgement.

Meh, that's the point. Logical move, and a little risky. No desire to be a hero. Re-read my reveal - if i say nothing and hide with scum, I'm dead. Town would not know why. Useless death. I'd rather have the chance at being useful. If scum has to go out of their way to use roles to stop me, then I consider it a win that they aren't using those roles to hunt for the Cop or Doc.

Votecount

Smash - JiF, Leelou, Levity (3)

Levity - Verbal, Pac (2)

CTM - Ape (1)

JiF - Crusher (1)

Leelou - JVOR (1)

Verbal - Wombat (1)

Not Voting: Vic, CTM, Dan, Smash, Jetscode1 (5)

Votecount

Smash - JiF, Levity (3)

Levity - Verbal, Pac (2)

Verbal - Wombat, JiF (2)

CTM - Ape (1)

Leelou - JVOR (1)

Pac - Crusher (1)

Not Voting: Vic, CTM, Dan, Smash, Jetscode1, Leelou (6)

People voting Levity have stupid brains. Nobody gets lynched day 1 their first time playing here. You all know that. unvote

vote pac

I've been voting new players on day 1 longer than you've been eating quadruple whoppers.

Meh, that's the point. Logical move, and a little risky. No desire to be a hero. Re-read my reveal - if i say nothing and hide with scum, I'm dead. Town would not know why. Useless death. I'd rather have the chance at being useful. If scum has to go out of their way to use roles to stop me, then I consider it a win that they aren't using those roles to hunt for the Cop or Doc.

I tend to agree.

Archived