Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously. Come up with anything that looks like a PR in my posts. You and Verbal are pushing this crap trying to get me lynched. One of you is prob scum.

I'm voting you because you ignored JC's momentum vote, but chose to vote me for mine. That, and you are trying to buddy up to people, that's actually the more subtle scummy thing I'm seeing.

As for the PR, you made a bunch of dorky posts, and then let people assume you had a PR and discuss it for like 6 pages, until I said you were faking and you quoted that post and told me I stink. So, you know exactly what I'm talking about regarding the PR situation. I'm not pushing anything. You let the conversation linger that you might have one until I stifled it. Now you are selling that I'm pushing something about it? I shut it down.

You are pinging like crazy right now.

You are pushing that I faked a PR. So is Verbal. I never faked a PR. I just got my nerd on. Anyway, going out for a bit.

This isn't scummy at all. You are diverting the argument to this PR bullsh*t, which I could care less about, and away from why I am actually voting you.

My case, for the last time: You ignored JC's momentum vote on CTM, but voted me for my momentum vote on JC. That is why I voted you. I left my vote on you when you started making subtle "I feel good about you" buddy-up posts. As you continue to evade these reasons, hoping to instead argue about the PR, I grow more comfortable with my position.

Have to admit I never heard of Dirty Dingus Magee...kinda surprised the Ape kew of this film...buy hey at least its Frank Sinatra.

Description is right out of a JN mafia game, lol

"Frank Sinatra is Dirty Dingus Magee (1970), a two-bit outlaw whose attempts to strike it rich put him in conflict with a bungling sheriff."

Anyway, my Mom loves classics, so I've seen quite a few. :)

Description is right out of a JN mafia game, lol

"Frank Sinatra is Dirty Dingus Magee (1970), a two-bit outlaw whose attempts to strike it rich put him in conflict with a bungling sheriff."

Anyway, my Mom loves classics, so I've seen quite a few. :)

Are you the two-bit outlaw or the bungling sheriff?

Archived