Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

Why do dm players sleep for 5 hours between every post they make? You all say the "gosh, just got done sleeping" and "oh hai I just woke up" bit

I don't think I've ever mentioned my sleeping habits? "Good morning" does not count.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, I just read through them all.

It's funny how you were afraid to be on a wagon a few pages back, and now you're completely eager to hop on top of one, Leelou.

Since no one is will moving to Crusher fine.

unovte

vote DPR

Obviously he put up his sign up thread to take our attention away from this game so he could slither to end game. He will probably fake reveal being a pending moderator of another game of maifa. Not weird? Oh no? Everyone knows we only play ONE game at a time here. Think about it. You want scum vote DPR. Your all welcome.

Since no one is will moving to Crusher fine.

unovte

vote DPR

Obviously he put up his sign up thread to take our attention away from this game so he could slither to end game. He will probably fake reveal being a pending moderator of another game of maifa. Not weird? Oh no? Everyone knows we only play ONE game at a time here. Think about it. You want scum vote DPR. Your all welcome.

Best case of the game

Unvote

Vote DPR

Alright, although I'm not even playing in this game, I know you guys are always excited to know about the daily goings-on of my life, so I've decided to bless you all with my presence, particularly since I'm in a rather fantastic mood right now. So I was informed this morning that I've been given a promotion and with it, a pretty damn nice bump in pay.

Truth be told, I really just needed to share this with someone since I can't talk about it here at work considering it's still being put through and it's apparently being kept on the DL since I'm leaping over a number of people who have been here far longer than I have (and despite popular belief around here, I'm easily the youngest of my group at work), so I guess they're trying to avoid pissing people off more than necessary.

And to think, all of this in spite of dicking around on this site.

Congratulations!!! :)

Archived