Generic Fantasy Mafia - Day 5 (Game Over)

Nolder

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

FTR, Ape's argument about me supposedly ignoring JC's momentum vote sucks too. It's just not as scummy as the fake PR argument.

I never made a fake PR argument, I simply said you didn't have one when others were insisting you did. There you go pressing to take the discussion there again... and yet you ignored all the people who actually discussed you having one for like 5 pages. Not only are you being redundant, but you are being short-sighted.

You have a case on me? Then come at me... otherwise put a sock in it.

All I see is you over-defending against what I and many others know is a pretty flimsy observation I made. Makes you look guilty. Are you guilty? Are you scum?

Implies that I faked a PR and that it is part of the reason you find me suspicious.

I find it laughable that you are this over-invested in trying to manufacture a case out of this. I voted you for a subtle move I thought you made, you are building a case out of what? 6 people talk about you having a PR, I said you are faking it, and from that you land on voting me? Really?

Unvote

Vote Smash

I don't think you'd be manufacturing a case like this as scum, not on D1, it puts you in the crosshairs. I'm not scum. I'm town, and based on the assumption that this is town-on-town... Smash getting behind your idiocy is currently the most suspicious thing going on in this game, tbh.

Archived