Jetnation Fantasy Football '12

Vudu

Max has charged me with the task of creating the leagues this year so I did. This first one is a 12 player league. Dont worry about my gender Ive taken scoring into careful consideration. It wont be one of these retarded runaway scoring leagues. Ive also opted against using Yahoo this year.

So Sign up:

JETNATION1 FF:

LINK: http://fantasy.nfl.c...eagueId=1038128

PASSWORD: jets01

LEAGUE ID: 1038128

DRAFT IS SATURDAY AUGUST 18th @ 9:00 PM...BE THERE OR BE SQUARE

.I shall make another if there is a need for more leagues. Let me know. :-)

Good luck. I tried hard with this last year, but it was hard to make people give a sh*t, this year's commish included.

Hope it goes swimmingly, but it won't. This, I know. RIP Smizzy.

I didnt pay attention last year because there was a glitch and yahoo refused to let me in the live draft and I ended up with a team of sh*t...

I didnt pay attention last year because there was a glitch and yahoo refused to let me in the live draft and I ended up with a team of sh*t...

Yes, but you didn't have to bash the league and commish all season long, as if it were my fault that the software glitched.

Yes, but you didn't have to bash the league and commish all season long, as if it were my fault that the software glitched.

All season long? Youve got me mistaken I barely paid attention to the league much less commented on its alleged sh*ttyness. That was someone else LOL

There's nothing to settle. I don't give a sh*t. Just find it funny that the person running the JN leagues this year was someone who was a major contributor to making them sh*tty last year.

So then dont sign up and keep it moving bro. No loss.

I dont know why you're pissy at me when I wasnt the only one that ignored your league last year.

There's nothing to settle. I don't give a sh*t. Just find it funny that the person running the JN leagues this year was someone who was a major contributor to making them sh*tty last year.

Okay, thanks. If there is nothing to settle then please let this be the last post on it. This way we can focus on this years leagues.

Good luck. I tried hard with this last year, but it was hard to make people give a sh*t, this year's commish included.

Hope it goes swimmingly, but it won't. This, I know. RIP Smizzy.

Troll - c'mon in - there's 2 spots left!

Unless you're going to start a yahoo league - I'll get in that too

darn I tried to join and the league is full. if anyone makes a yahoo league here, I'd love to join! I play a few leagues each year and so if anyone has an opening shoot me a PM and let me know, I'm very active! kind of addicted!!! so you'll get a guy that will play and not leave his team hanging, even if I draft a horrible team! and I'm 2 n 8! I Still play and try to keep some peeps out of the playoffs! somestimes thats just as fun as winning when you make a huge upset like that! LoL I don't even have 1 league yet! I need atealst 5! to 10! so SOME PLZ INVITE ME!

Archived