JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

So the Ape was lying? Awesome.

Vanilla in the sense that that everyone got a role description. Obviously it's not all power roles, so a player might see their role as less important than others and compare it to a harmless role. Ape did say that he had a role, but that he did not feel it was crucial to the game.

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Vanilla in the sense that that everyone got a role description. Obviously it's not all power roles, so a player might see their role as less important than others and compare it to a harmless role. Ape did say that he had a role, but that he did not feel it was crucial to the game.

I see. I skim Ape's posts so I didn't see that part. Thanks for the info.

This.

LOL at CTM's desperate mod-confirmed liar plea.

I like the part of today where I was like "lynch me" and CTM was like "nerd nerd nerd I've done many simulations, Ape should be lynched and I'm a faggoty nerd" and I was like "lynch me, it is logical" and CTM was like "Ape is mod-confirmed liar, we should lynch him nerd nerd fag nerd".

Not sure why he's selling it so hard. ****ing dumbass.

How about EP?

EP is scummy as ****. High on my list...but wouldnt apply to my plan. She posts and has played here before...we some what know her style.

There's a bar in N. Atlanta that is supposed to have a killer Ladies Night. Thought you'd like to know.

Cheetahs?

EP is scummy as ****. High on my list...but wouldnt apply to my plan. She posts and has played here before...we some what know her style.

Cheetahs?

No - he'd get killed if he went in there and ordered a White Russian. They'd probably send over some guy named Sergei who would take him out back. You ever see the movie Fletch Lives? That.

Also, some of our regulars have disappeared. BG and Vic come to mind.

If you aren't town, I'm worse at this game than the ape thinks I am. Good thing I'm pretty damn awesome, huh?

I noticed the same thing (more Vic than BG), but it was the weekend man. This isn't Vic as scum behavior but as has already been said...he's more than capable of switching up his play. I agree that the inactives are the way to go...need people to be more engaged -- myself included.

Sweet. Time to destroy some newbs. WHO'S WITH ME

LET'S DO THIS

So you want to run up inactives instead of someone you say is "scummy as ****".

Makes perfect sense. Not sure why anyone would think you have a scum agenda.

EP is a dude.. a very feminine one, but a dude nontheless.

And I was his scummate once and he's doing that same confused posting style that he was in that game.

I like the part of today where I was like "lynch me" and CTM was like "nerd nerd nerd I've done many simulations, Ape should be lynched and I'm a faggoty nerd" and I was like "lynch me, it is logical" and CTM was like "Ape is mod-confirmed liar, we should lynch him nerd nerd fag nerd".

Come on dummy, declare me 100% scum.. You can do it!

Lynch Gaype... Mod confirmed liar at this point./

then kill pac, who did all he could to "clear" gaype

Not a bad plan. And I wouldn't ignore EP, who tried to blame a harpoonist for the gunshot kill on JC.

Nerd.

I noticed the same thing (more Vic than BG), but it was the weekend man. This isn't Vic as scum behavior but as has already been said...he's more than capable of switching up his play. I agree that the inactives are the way to go...need people to be more engaged -- myself included.

I'm pretty sure Vic has like, 8 posts in this game. I think he mentioned some RL stuff. His disappearing act certainly can't be construed as "changing up his play".

LET'S DO THIS

YEEEAHHHHHHH??????

Nerd.

I'm pretty sure Vic has like, 8 posts in this game. I think he mentioned some RL stuff. His disappearing act certainly can't be construed as "changing up his play".

YEEEAHHHHHHH??????

I'm aware. I was simply saying no we can't rule out that he's scum...but I really don't feel like he is.

And yes. I think it's time we joined forces and had shark for dinner.

Archived