JAWS MAFIA - Game Thread

DPR

No, not really. She could still be asking questions. She could still be prodding people. She has coasted and not taken a side all game. Simply hopping on a train to appease the majority is how scum Lily plays.I assume this means "no" to a harpoon? Mmkay then.

True...

I don't know what to tell you

I'm seeing it both ways

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

• Replies 3.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I don't like any of Jif's recent posts. Especially #1730

Sounds like you are waffling with your vote parked one someone while saying you are fine with lynching any of the players listed. You even said you didn't care if Ape was town. That's smart. You don't care if we Miss lynch. Lol.

In regards to post #1734: Tunneling does not always equal scum hunting.

Look, you're new here. None of that is new behavior.

Lynching the Gaype is always a good strategy.

You're wasting your time if you're town.

What exactly makes you think she's the SHARK as opposed to just mafia?

She could indeed be mafia but right now I am leaning Shark. As for what makes me think that, I am not going to tell you exactly. It is mainly weak meta based on the shark kill. Suffice it to say, I think it is a kill Leelou would have made.

She could indeed be mafia but right now I am leaning Shark. As for what makes me think that, I am not going to tell you exactly. It is mainly weak meta based on the shark kill. Suffice it to say, I think it is a kill Leelou would have made.

I call bullsh*t on your weak meta.

You mean when I list 3 or 4 people and call them scum? That's mainly just a humorous way of getting my FoS list published.

For instance:

Scum team so far:

Tina

Lily

Leelou

and Shinori is symp.

Heh. Man, you even quoted me and missed it? I'm really disappointed.

You actually remember which games? Can you provide links or quotes?

I don't think I've seen her do such things on JN

Dude, I'm not going fishing for that right now. The last game she was scum - I was on her from D1. Nobody followed, but she was scum. Too early for me to be gung-ho about it, and I think I died before having a chance.....can't remember.

True...

I don't know what to tell you

I'm seeing it both ways

WHAT DOES THAT MEAN?!

I hear ya.

It means I have 3 ****ing harpoons to give out, dipsh*t. You want one?

Yep!

You can join us if you'd like. Otherwise me and AVM can just be wildly incorrect together. High fives!

HELLS YEAH BOYS

In! Me, you and AVM FTW. With the exception that I will not kill Ape, CTM or Pac.

This game just got as awesome as me

Can I though?

Dude. By all means, of course.

^^this is teamwork guys....follow the leaders

SOrry for inactivity. I'll try to keep up on this day, if I can't I'll asked to be replaced.

Vote Wombat

Don't apologize. You're the hero this thread needs right now.

Interesting that Hess, Lily, verbal, wombat, and smash are posting without giving the i'm town statement.

Interesting indeed. Just for the record...here goes:

I'm Awesome. With a capital A. I <3 Lily. 80, Hess, and hopefully Vic and myself are going to destroy all non town. I haven't voted for you yet, so FOS AVM, and Vote: JVoY. I am town. I am not scum. I am not third party (just the life of the party *****es!). I am not a shark, the shark, or a member of the sharks. I don't do gangs, bro.

I wouldn't call it playing, Bob.

Buh-duh-bump-pssshhh.

Thank you! I'll be here all week!

Best mod ever? Probably.

So anyway competing trains on inactive ****s are getting us nowhere

We should either lynch one of them and get it over with or, my preferred choice, lynch Ape

Since the day has started he self voted like he said he would (anti town move), spam/argued the **** out of the game with JiF and others (anti town move), has subtly asked that he NOT be lynched and instead let go (anti town move), seems to be getting back into the game despite claiming to not have the time or interest (contradictory), is a dirty smelly ape and might even be a shark hybrid worth of a syfy original movie (anti human move)

Someone needs to harpoon Ape so we can move on to actually casing less obvious targets

Are you town?

haha stop hinting LD when you said your role was crap. I pioneered this strategy a couple game ago.

I am town, I am not scum, shark, or 3rd party. I welcome any investigation though you'll find you're wasting your time.

What kind of meltdown? I'm not seeing it

Also, lumping him in with Hess?

Hess is my strongest town read and I'm leaning town on JiF

Saying you want to vote for either of them does not bode well to me

Given your sterling record for nabbing scum on this site I may have to reconsider my list of suspects...

Or I can just tell you to gfy and I'll play my way.

Yeah.. I'll go with the latter.

I wouldn't really call it a case but I do agree it's all unnecessary

Self voting is hardly playing it out

In fact in my book it is one of the the most anti town moves someone can make

All you're doing is hurting the town

If you're really town and you still want to play unvote yourself and case some people

Or if you can't or wont do that for whatever reason then pull out of the game

It's nice that you're trying to be respectful to DPR but I don't think purposely tanking your role because you think it's sh*tty and because you ****ed up D1 is all that respectful really

I said I'd play out the game. I am doing what I feel is best for the town, as explained.

I'm not tanking anything. I'm ensuring the lives of more important roles are not lost on D2 in exchange for my own. It is a strategic decision I'm willing to follow through on.

You are painting it as though this is an emotional decision only. I said I was tired of playing yesterday, and I am, but more importantly if I'm in a game I'm not quitting. This just happens to be a circumstance where it makes more sense for me to fall on the sword.

If you want to lynch me on principle, fine, I'm asking to be lynched. Any other commentary on the issue is lost on me. This is the right way to play this.

Archived