The Rex Rag - you know you want one

Maxman

Damn, remember, one of my sons owns a Promotional Company. Lets throw the Jets stuff our way dadgummit :winking0001:

Everyone is trying to make money off of me, lol.

I didn't make these. Just helping out the guys that did.

I'd also like to announce a special offer on this fat new product I made, the Sanchez Shammy. It's just perfect for wiping vomit and blood off of your television screens on those stressful Sundays when Mark just doesn't have "it."

Be dialing, people.

THE SANCHEZ SHAMMY0000-BikeMaster-Super-Shammy---.jpg

I'd also like to announce a special offer on this fat new product I made, the Sanchez Shammy. It's just perfect for wiping vomit and blood off of your television screens on those stressful Sundays when Mark just doesn't have "it."

Be dialing, people.

Not big enough!

Be dialing, people.

Does Kotex make this?

Are you sure this is such a hot idea? These things don't exactly look authorized.

Not sure what you mean. I am not involved in it, but I don't think they have any copyrighted or trademarked terms in there.

Not sure what you mean. I am not involved in it, but I don't think they have any copyrighted or trademarked terms in there.

There is something called the right of publicity in one's name and likeness that exists separate and apart from formally protected intellectual property. Same thing that was at issue with the Tebow/Reebok jerseys. I'm not suggesting that you're at all likely to get into actual trouble -- I don't know that there even is such a thing as aiding and abetting with regard to violation of personality rights -- but there's no good reason to do this and it just looks bad.

There is something called the right of publicity in one's name and likeness that exists separate and apart from formally protected intellectual property. Same thing that was at issue with the Tebow/Reebok jerseys. I'm not suggesting that you're at all likely to get into actual trouble -- I don't know that there even is such a thing as aiding and abetting with regard to violation of personality rights -- but there's no good reason to do this and it just looks bad.

Well I disagree in that I am pretty sure the reason they are doing it is a good reason, to make money. I am not part of that company so if there was any problem with it, we would certainly comply. I know they looked into all that, so I don't think they are in violation of anything.

Well I disagree in that I am pretty sure the reason they are doing it is a good reason, to make money. I am not part of that company so if there was any problem with it, we would certainly comply. I know they looked into all that, so I don't think they are in violation of anything.

If this is their master plan, they are in deep poop. Just sayin'.

Archived