How Rich Cimini will trash the Jets on ESPN.com

BlackDynamite

1. Jets gave up almost 400 yards of offense, actually gained more yards than the Jets

2. Tim Tebow was largely ineffective, except in his Wildcat offense coming in and out confusing the Bills defense and keeping them off-balnce, even though the plays were largely ineffective

3. Run defense was pretty bad. 195 yards with 7.5 yards per carry

BD

1. Jets gave up almost 400 yards of offense, actually gained more yards than the Jets

2. Tim Tebow was largely ineffective, except in his Wildcat offense coming in and out confusing the Bills defense and keeping them off-balnce, even though the plays were largely ineffective

BD

and he will be right

But he will also be a hater who dreams that the Bills are the better team.

And he will be wrong!

BD

It's not hating when what he says is correct. I'm sure he'll say the offense looked good, temper expectations, but it was a great start. I can't fault the defense too much when they were up 41-7 in the 4th or whatever it was, but that's not what elite teams do. You have to have that killer instinct if you want to win big.

Next week will be a great barometer. We'll see how we play against the Steelers and if the bills can bounce back against the chiefs.

BD

1. Jets need to have more of a killer instinct. Went into prevent on both sides of the ball down the stretch.

2. Tebow was completely ineffective, outside of his ourtstanding job as a decoy at TE and on the "hands team" on the onsides kick.

3. They won't face many RBs like Spiller, but that needs to be addressed. Can't help but notice how he ran right thru two old men in Bell and Scott for the TD.

1. Jets need to have more of a killer instinct. Went into prevent on both sides of the ball down the stretch.

2. Tebow was completely ineffective, outside of his ourtstanding job as a decoy at TE and on the "hands team" on the onsides kick.

3. They won't face many RBs like Spiller, but that needs to be addressed. Can't help but notice how he ran right thru two old men in Bell and Scott for the TD.

Point 3 I hope has a lot to do with game planning more for F Jackson then Spiller.

It's not hating when what he says is correct. I'm sure he'll say the offense looked good, temper expectations, but it was a great start. I can't fault the defense too much when they were up 41-7 in the 4th or whatever it was, but that's not what elite teams do. You have to have that killer instinct if you want to win big.

Next week will be a great barometer. We'll see how we play against the Steelers and if the bills can bounce back against the chiefs.

When he says the team that has now lost to the Jets five or six straight times (I've lost count) is the better team, he, and the rest of ESPN, look like a bunch of jackasses.....

I've never met a jackass who was right.

BD

When he says the team that has now lost to the Jets five or six straight times (I've lost count) is the better team, he, and the rest of ESPN, look like a bunch of jackasses.....

I've never met a jackass who was right.

BD

Why are you making arguments against points that haven't even been made?? You said what ways will Cimini look to bash the jets; if he mentions that they have some things to work on, even though it was an impressive outing, that's not being a jackass, that's just being objective. And please, never met a jackass who was right?? So you're telling me, only the pious and righteous people you met are ever correct?? Well, ya may want to lay off this board for a while chief.

Why are you so eager to defend Cimini anyway?

Did you know he made an appearance on the Jets Game Chat at NYJets.com during the game today?

He came to trash Holmes and Sanchez about something, mentioning the "rattled" quote. But Sanchez then threw the TD to Stephen Hill, and ESPN's hired hater took his leave.....

BD

Why are you so eager to defend Cimini anyway?

Did you know he made an appearance on the Jets Game Chat at NYJets.com during the game today?

He came to trash Holmes and Sanchez about something, mentioning the "rattled" quote. But Sanchez then threw the TD to Stephen Hill, and ESPN's hired hater took his leave.....

BD

Jeepers!

BD

4. He'll bash us for not pulling the trigger on that "RG3 trade" that just surfaced via some doosh in the media last week.

Archived