Blame game: Laron Landry and Jeremy Kerley

bitonti

Landy failed to bring Big Ben down. But everyone fails to bring Big Ben down. I am happy the Jets blitzes were giving them clear shots, that will come in handy over just about every other QB. The personal fouls were bad. The horsecollar there were 3 other guys there ready to make the tackle. And he was way out of bounds on the late hit.

That said, I can't fault him for being too physical because I praise him for the exact same thing. Over the long haul this will be a good thing, I am tired of seeing teams not fear getting smacked against the Jets.

Kerley? Not sure what to even say. I have never seen a guy return a punt for a TD one week and then have a punt hit him in the head the next week. That is beyond odd.

tTe refs are looking at anything remotely dangerous as defined by Goodell. That would be true whether it was the regular refs or the scabs. The guy uses the word "safety" more often than his wife's name. Landry moves beyond physical and agressive to simply dumb. It's why he had so few teams looking to sign him. Landry had to see that guy was going to be out by the time he got near him and pull up. .One problem league-wide is some players like Landry try to put a big hit on a ball carrier when wrapping him up will do. May be 10 years ago that was cool, but in this climate you are asking for a mess of 15-yarders. It will cost you.

I say we just do a guest OC on a week to week basis. Old Dick LeBeau was probably sh*tting his pants all week preparing for Tebow and we don't even use him till the second half. Talk about mind games. Imagine not even knowing who's going to call it with all our weapons? I'm sure Rex wouldn't mind, **** offense

He hit him 5 yards out of bounds.

I made that comment yesterday and I will admit that I watched the game at a bar and didn't have the greatest view. It's DC and the 'skins played at the same time. OTOH, since I said that I have heard 1 yard, 3 yards and now 5. I assume that by next Sunday the guy will be in the lockerrooom and Landry will have run in there and assaulted him in the showers.

Archived