Leelou Mafia - Game Thread

Jetsfan80

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

so, I suppose since you're the first person trying to get a train.... that sounds way too dirty but I think that's what they call it?

um, anyway, since you're ostensibly, though... probably facetiously, trying to get, I'm just gonna go with bandwagon... does that make you scummy?

very quiet day.

i'd pay one of those nice JN boys to come insult me right now.

iw as hoping for more rancor.

Don't worry, this is just your warm-up. A lot of the real heavy-hitters aren't here for this game. If you're willing to stick around, I can assure you things will be quite different once we see the return of the likes of Ape, Pac, CTM, etc.

Don't worry, this is just your warm-up. A lot of the real heavy-hitters aren't here for this game. If you're willing to stick around, I can assure you things will be quite different once we see the return of the likes of Ape, Pac, CTM, etc.

I know, and I'd be dead already in a faster game.

but feel free to be cruel on their behalf.

it's the only way ill ever learn.

postpone it... it's more fun to play with the prey for a while before the disembowling.

and I don't think he'd cave under such very gentle pressure as this, would he?

We're gonna get along just fine, you and I

very quiet day.

i'd pay one of those nice JN boys to come insult me right now.

iw as hoping for more rancor.

i want anything but i'm just getting sleepier.

i keep sleeping and sleeping and not getting any less sleepy.

magic 8 ball says its viral and a bit somaticized

Magic 8-ball makes you sleepy...your eyes are getting heavier and heavier....I will count backwards from 10.

so, I suppose since you're the first person trying to get a train.... that sounds way too dirty but I think that's what they call it?

um, anyway, since you're ostensibly, though... probably facetiously, trying to get, I'm just gonna go with bandwagon... does that make you scummy?

You are tantalizing.

Douchenozzle...how come you didn't play?

Archived