The Walking Dead Mafia GAME OVER TOWN WINS

Sakaea

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Honestly dude. Im about done with it. People could still play in the lounge if they like. Just dissolve this forum into the lounge.

What's the point of that? It doesn't cost anything to keep this forum open and no offense I thought you were more of a figurehead than actually having to do anything.

does anyone actually think Crusher is moderating anything haha.. he's one of the biggest racists on this site.

Crusher, imo, protects us from Max and has arranged for this forum to be the "anything goes" place that it is. I'm pretty sure that without Crusher, the manner in which we post would have to be drastically changed if we wanted to avoid moderation troubles.

What's the point of that? It doesn't cost anything to keep this forum open and no offense I thought you were more of a figurehead than actually having to do anything.

Truth is Max would prefer a busier lounge with more post than a forum the average person has no idea what it is. I actually try to keep this place in good shape and keep people happy and playing. You might not have noticed cause nobody cares what the guy mowing the lawn thinks.

Crusher, imo, protects us from Max and has arranged for this forum to be the "anything goes" place that it is. I'm pretty sure that without Crusher, the manner in which we post would have to be drastically changed if we wanted to avoid moderation troubles.

So you're saying more of the bacon that surrounds the pineapple? Fair.

crush dealt with too much crap because of how badly I behaved here, and he doesn't get paid, so dealing with damage control for my idiocy is... too much to ask.

it's too much to ask of any of you.

I apologize to everyone.

I'm benching it and just watching for a while so I can try to learn to do better. and to give y'all a break from me. wish I could take one from myself sometimes.

I will never post dead again, of course.

I wish I could say I'll never be an idiot again but...

anyway, I'm sorry.

you deserved much better for your time and effort.

thanks.

Truth is Max would prefer a busier lounge with more post than a forum the average person has no idea what it is. I actually try to keep this place in good shape and keep people happy and playing. You might not have noticed cause nobody cares what the guy mowing the lawn thinks.

I prefer it when you have personal vendettas.

EXACTLY. I leave this forum it go's to the lounge. Then GOB and the other mods decide what is and is not appropriate. Pac is dumb and mows lawns. LOL

EXACTLY. I leave this forum it go's to the lounge. Then GOB and the other mods decide what is and is not appropriate. Pac is dumb and mows lawns. LOL

Last thing Max wants is for mafia to fold. Thousands upon thousands of gimmie posts to drive up the ad revenue. I don't blame him - that's what I'd do.

but I think he'd have sad if mafia went bye bye.. no one would play in the lounge.

Last thing Max wants is for mafia to fold. Thousands upon thousands of gimmie posts to drive up the ad revenue. I don't blame him - that's what I'd do.

but I think he'd have sad if mafia went bye bye.. no one would play in the lounge.

I probably wouldn't come to this site at all, cept to spam the main forum every now and then. WHatnot.

He and I have had this conversation. He really does not understand the difference of us having our own forum or playing in the lounge. If he never played or read a thread why would he?

Max would have to make one of the regulars here mod. Because the rules here are different then the rest of the sight. GOB already announced he was banning Ape for calling you an ignorant mexican on the main board. This place is fun because I allow it to be as wild as possible. I have had my moments making a couple thing personal I shouldn't have. But all together this place is fun to play.

I will resign and let's see how it go's.

crush dealt with too much crap because of how badly I behaved here, and he doesn't get paid, so dealing with damage control for my idiocy is... too much to ask.

it's too much to ask of any of you.

I apologize to everyone.

I'm benching it and just watching for a while so I can try to learn to do better. and to give y'all a break from me. wish I could take one from myself sometimes.

I will never post dead again, of course.

I wish I could say I'll never be an idiot again but...

anyway, I'm sorry.

you deserved much better for your time and effort.

thanks.

I'll trade you for Christine though.

He and I have had this conversation. He really does not understand the difference of us having our own forum or playing in the lounge. If he never played or read a thread why would he?

Max would have to make one of the regulars here mod. Because the rules here are different then the rest of the sight. GOB already announced he was banning Ape for calling you an ignorant mexican on the main board. This place is fun because I allow it to be as wild as possible. I have had my moments making a couple thing personal I shouldn't have. But all together this place is fun to play.

as I natural born anarchist this peeks my interest.

Can I apply for the gig?

Archived