Young Guns Mafia

JustInFudge

Cause I'm the Doc...have suspected you when you claimed to have shot someone and they didn't die and you continued to vote me...The fact that you didn't consider that angle and just turned this into a sh*tshow that requires greater analysis ain't exactly pushing you to my favorite's chart.

So why didn't you counter SMC right away? Let's lynch SMC!

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Cause I'm the Doc...have suspected you when you claimed to have shot someone and they didn't die and you continued to vote me...The fact that you didn't consider that angle and just turned this into a sh*tshow that requires greater analysis ain't exactly pushing you to my favorite's chart.

You're the doc...but didn't feel compelled to speak up when SMC claimed? O.o

The fact that you continually try to push me as scum when I was completely uncountered (and there were 3 kills...so unless you think there is scum and 2 anti-town SK's, there HAS to be a town Vig. That's aside from character reveal..) is just...odd.

Again...right now this isn't about you and me though admittedly you brought yourself and SMC into the discussion. Still...can't have two people be the same character. Can potentially have two doc's if what SMC is saying is true (not sure I believe that...or you, tbh).

I asked you for your character because pretty much every townie who had revealed had revealed character as well as role and roleless town is an easy claim for scum to make. Character claims, however; are hard for scum to make, which is why you and Smash both flubbed yours up.

how did i flub ? If lily is lying then fine she flubbed but Im not lying about my reveal or my name. Either way character reveals are cheap bullsh*t and the reason its a soft spot is because Ive seen it ruin games before.

how did i flub ? If lily is lying then fine she flubbed but Im not lying about my reveal or my name. Either way character reveals are cheap bullsh*t and the reason its a soft spot is because Ive seen it ruin games before.

You flubbed by not fake character claiming.

You flubbed by not fake character claiming.

so let me get this straight .... If Im the SK its in my best interest to lie and very possibly get caught if I use the wrong name based on the limited pool to choose from ? Its a cheap way to play the game to nail people uing PMs or character names. CHEAP

Better find your SK my friend and I suggest not wasting a shot on me AVM

Lily is L-1. Anyone who votes her should be speed lynched tomorrow.

I'll restate...town needs my shot, and I'm not voting until we hear from everyone.

**for those saying this is "weak" **cough cough JC cough cough** look at the amount of info we're getting right now. Town is against the ropes and we need to make a smart decision as a whole.

UNOfficial Vote Count:

ok fine

Leelou (1): Verb

SMC (1): Ape

JC (1): AVM

Lily (4): Leelou, wwwwwwwwom, Smash, SMC

wwwwwwwom (1): lily

with 11 alive pretty sure 6 to lynch and falling asleep settle this please i can;t stop responding

Archived