Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

Why are you suddenly trying really hard to sell 80's "reveal"? It went ignored for most of the day by everyone (including you) and now you can't stop referencing it in every single post. Comes across as really weird.

Hahahaha... I acknowledged that he was uncountered one time. Since then, CTM and now you are selling it as something I'm trying "really" hard to sell. So yeah, it's going to come up a lot if it's the thing you guys are focusing on.

Apparently this will be what you guys choose to crater on and spin, while the rest of what I'm ACTUALLY advocating be ignored. 80's reveal is the least relevant and least important part of what has informed my decision to challenge CTM.

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ugh... it has less to do with 80's reveal than it does with not wanting to use my challenge on 80 (because he hasn't been countered) and not wanting to use it on another important role.

You realize you are coming across as giving CTM's Miller reveal more credibility than 80's uncountered cop reveal though right?

I'm certainly not saying you should do anything to 80, but that's not exactly the same as trying to sell him as cop in order to make some other case. 80 doesn't even seem to be taking his reveal seriously, so I don't know why anyone else would.

Hahahaha... I acknowledged that he was uncountered one time. Since then, CTM and now you are selling it as something I'm trying "really" hard to sell. So yeah, it's going to come up a lot if it's the thing you guys are focusing on.

That's a load of crap, but there's no point in splitting hairs with you because it's not that I even think you're scum, I just think you're an idiot. While I actually get what you're saying about the benefits of lynching a miller, I think repeatedly bringing up the whole cop thing in order to try to sell everyone on it is really odd.

I'm certainly not saying you should do anything to 80, but that's not exactly the same as trying to sell him as cop in order to make some other case. 80 doesn't even seem to be taking his reveal seriously, so I don't know why anyone else would.

How have I sold 80 as cop to make another case?

I'm well aware of how serious 80 and everyone else is taking his reveal. I don't know what 80's doing, but going into night phase with impressions made in thread about the believability of his claim, can be helpful in a lot of ways to both 80 and those expressing a point of view.

Regardless, it's irrelevant to my case on CTM, Smash and my decision to challenge CTM. Which still hasn't been acknowledged by anyone.

I believe I've spelled out my thinking, not sure why you are acting thick here.

That's a load of crap, but there's no point in splitting hairs with you because it's not that I even think you're scum, I just think you're an idiot. While I actually get what you're saying about the benefits of lynching a miller, I think repeatedly bringing up the whole cop thing in order to try to sell everyone on it is really odd.

**** you. I brought it up once, and then responded to multiple people questioning me about it. Pig ass mother****er.

I like how hard people are working to attach me to 80's sh*tty claim.

While ignoring the actual important aspect of what I've done since sitting down at the computer tonight. I swear it is ****ing infuriating how stupid you ****ing sh*t heads are some times.

You ask me the same question over and over, and I have the ****ing courtesy to answer, and then you accuse me of talking about it too much.

I also love that I mentioned 80's reveal once, then you guys nitpicked at ti to create the avenue to accuse me of "selling" it as believable.... while Smash unvotes CTM without any air of suspicion about the Miller claim convenience, lending credibility to CTM's claim, and that goes ignored.

Got it.

CTM, Smash, BG. Can't be that easy, can it?

It might not be true, but I heard chris pine is gay too (not openly). They would make a really adorable couple, although I do love zachary quinto and jonathan groff together.

Good to see Ape & CTM are getting back to their old homoerotic hate/hate relationship. I was starting to get worried for a minute there.

It might not be true, but I heard JIF is gay too (not openly). They would make a really adorable couple, although I do love CTM and Ape together.

More butthurt than logic. You are pinging.

I wasn't getting at my case on him, I was getting at the illogical decision to leave the Miller alive. I wanted you to weigh in on his decision making, irrelevant of my thoughts.

Instead you turn my question and suspicion of him back around on me. LOL, doesn't do much to make me feel good about either of you idiots.

Miller claim is a very logical lynch on D1, after potentially outing the Cop. Only way you can be vetted is by death or Lie Detector, and I for one do not support the LD outing themselves to save you, especially if 80 remains uncountered.

I ask you all this... are... you... not... . ENTERTAINED???

The Miller claim is no good. Free ticket to ride, imo. CTM's lynch can prove informative. We've already outed our Cop, apparently... and I advise we delay any further reveals in order to allow our Doc to stay hidden and protect the Cop at least once so we get a viewing. So, with that said .... CHALLENGE ISSUED!!!

Noodle dancing Glenn (Miller) vs. Chest thumping Ape (1-time Gladiator)

Let's do this... pussies. I have little doubt that Smash wasn't just distance voting CTM in the way where it could be sold as a serious vote or joke vote depending on the situations he might face later in game.

I say again... ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA... with this sh*t.

We just ran up our Cop, we've had competing trains between you and Darthe and 80, I have advocated competing trains in that regard, hell I put my vote on you because your train took lead and I wanted your reveal. You should fact check before accusing.

The long and short of it is that 80 is uncountered. It's better to not push anyone else to reveal, give 80 a chance to view someone and report to us, and then move forward. Keep the Doc hidden, remove the anti-town Miller.

Seems fairly logical.

Sad that all you can do in return is OMGUS case me back. LOL in your face.

Follow-through thoughts on my decision to challenge CTM.

I have to use my action by D3. Since 80 is out in the open as uncountered Cop, if he gives us a guilty, we'll obviously lynch scum. If the Doc is outed and either he or 80 killed before 80 can give us a scum viewing, then I wouldn't want to use my challenge without guidance from Cop. So, using my ability to take out Miller now is best course of action that I see.

Plus, CTM's coroner report will now be the most informative thing we can take from D1. That part is a no brainer.

The thing about 80's reveal pinged me too, tbh. You mentioned it 4 times in 15 minutes. To me, it looked like a scum move to try to either make 80 commit to really being the cop, or to solidify the idea that he really did claim cop, maybe even forcing the real cop out if it's an impulsive player and 80 wasn't serious about the reveal.

That said, if this gladiator thing is legit, I assume that we should see something official from Pac tomorrow about it.

unvote

What are you ****ing retarded? My reveal is in my challenge post above, you dumb ****. Want the full bit?

I am the Town Gladiator, with a 1-time ability to challenge a piece of sh*t to a battle, I'm not scum, third-party or anything else. GFY

"Andrew, Do you like movies about gladiators?"

What are you ****ing retarded? My reveal is in my challenge post above, you dumb ****. Want the full bit?

I am the Town Gladiator, with a 1-time ability to challenge a piece of sh*t to a battle, I'm not scum, third-party or anything else. GFY

I have no problem going back to 80. Power role or not. He will **** things up. His death is pro town regardless of his alignment.

What are you talking about? 80 is terrible at this game. Cop, Doc, Vanilla, Scum or flying virgin shooting hugs outta his ass. His death does nothing but help us win. I have no issue killing the tree hugger either.

How have I sold 80 as cop to make another case?

I'm well aware of how serious 80 and everyone else is taking his reveal. I don't know what 80's doing, but going into night phase with impressions made in thread about the believability of his claim, can be helpful in a lot of ways to both 80 and those expressing a point of view.

Regardless, it's irrelevant to my case on CTM, Smash and my decision to challenge CTM. Which still hasn't been acknowledged by anyone.

I believe I've spelled out my thinking, not sure why you are acting thick here.

LOL 80 revealed? That ****ing guy.

Eww No. Millers are killed early because they are millers.

Unvote Vote CTM.

Millers are what they are but I dont think CTM would go that route this early in a game. If he was scum it would be like giving up/not giving a **** and I dont see him doing that.

Now Sharrow on the other hand he needs to be run up a bit. I have never seen him react to a day 1 run up. I think its tme

I also love that I mentioned 80's reveal once, then you guys nitpicked at ti to create the avenue to accuse me of "selling" it as believable.... while Smash unvotes CTM without any air of suspicion about the Miller claim convenience, lending credibility to CTM's claim, and that goes ignored.

Got it.

CTM, Smash, BG. Can't be that easy, can it?

I am caught up from my own read here and holy sh*t, I can't believe it but I fully agree with Ape.

CTM just needs to go and I give no ***** if you guys think he is town or not. Millers do not live. That's retarded.

Smash is being gross and BG is sucking him off for it. This sh*t is already linked as hell.

I am caught up from my own read here and holy sh*t, I can't believe it but I fully agree with Ape.

CTM just needs to go and I give no ***** if you guys think he is town or not. Millers do not live. That's retarded.

Smash is being gross and BG is sucking him off for it. This sh*t is already linked as hell.

We've let millers live before. It's not retarded.

The time for civil discourse has come to an end.

Diplomacy is normally the preferred method for conflict resolution, but there are times where disputes need to be settled with fists, kicks, and headbutts.

A challenge has been issued that cannot be ignored. Only 1 man will make it out of this alive.

Rules of engagment:

- You are only allowed to vote for 1 of the 2 combatants. Any other votes will be ingnored.

- 10 votes are required to lynch

- There is no time limit. This can be swift, or drag on for a couple days as needed.

- 2 men enter.. 1 man leaves.

APE VS CTM

begin.....

1. Getting behind the ape

2. mock outrage

Duly noted

The time for civil discourse has come to an end.

Diplomacy is normally the preferred method for conflict resolution, but there are times where disputes need to be settled with fists, kicks, and headbutts.

A challenge has been issued that cannot be ignored. Only 1 man will make it out of this alive.

Rules of engagment:

- You are only allowed to vote for 1 of the 2 combatants. Any other votes will be ingnored.

- 10 votes are required to lynch

- There is no time limit. This can be swift, or drag on for a couple days as needed.

- 2 men enter.. 1 man leaves.

APE VS CTM

begin.....

Awesome.

Everyone is sufficiently caught up on me mentioning 80's claim, as CTM and BG wanted. I think out loud in the game thread, I think it is the one thing I do as town when I'm constructing information and trying to reach a conclusion that I do not do as scum, which gets me caught all the time.

Anyway, here's the deal. We've got a miller claim on the table.... and IF 80's actually the cop, we've got our cop out in the open and in jeopardy. That is not an effort to influence whether or not anyone should believe 80, it is the reality of the situation. We aren't lynching 80 unless he is counter claimed. These are the givens of the situation.

In addition, if 80 is the Cop and ends up dead before D3, then I've got nobody to help corroborate my Gladiator ability. I MUST have used it before D3, or I'd die. So, rather than waiting for scum to be surfaced by the maybe, maybe-not Cop, 80. I chose to use my ability to eliminate the Miller, keep myself alive.

You don't like that I walked through the foundation of the decision to challenge CTM too much in game thread? GFY

CTM is either a useless miller, or scum. He's a good lynch for D1. There's really no alternative to a miller reveal other than killing them at some point. Scum's not going to do it for us, that's a stupid assumption.

- FOS BG for harping on my mention of 80 "too much" and spinning it, my mention of 80 had no real bearing on why I felt a CTM challenge was logical, I was just vetting all of the "knowns" in the game to ensure I made the right choice

- face punch Sharrow for agreeing with BG

- FOS Smash for immediately unvoting CTM and for placing a vote/case in the first place that could be sold later as a joke or serioius depending on what he needs

- FOS Leelou for suggesting we let millers live

1. Getting behind the ape

2. mock outrage

Duly noted

Possibly yes. Let's lynch CTM and then go from there, people whine about how I play, but there's little question that I create polarizing situations that draw out maneuvering plays from people.

ape is scum

You aren't being logical.

Why would I, as scum, stick my neck out on D1 to take out a Miller?

Anyway, you said "Ape is usually about competing trains on D1" well, here you go, we've had competing trains between you, 80, darthe and now you and I get to face off. The result of this lynch should be very informative to kick the game off. A miller or scum - vs. - prove gladiator with no fear of saying he's town.

As miller, the only way you could be vetted is by saying you are town, not scum, not 3rd party and hope for a LD in the game, and yet you've avoided that while I had no problem saying it.

I'm almost inclined to pause voting until I find replacements for Wombat and Heavy.. it's not really fair to anyone in the game that 2 voices havn't been heard the last couple days.

Agree with this.

This "challenge" could be pivotal, or useless, but it's only right that EVERY player here be accountable for taking a position.

Archived