Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know me better than to think I'd do this. Shame on you for campaigning for meaningless lynches.

This day is taking shape nicely now...

Oh I know. And you should know that I hop around for a bit. Pac is modding and what can I say, I'm annoyed at the "Leelz".

I sent you a role PM.. I'm looking at it.

I'll send it again you disgusting beast.

EDIT: actually I sent it to your alter ego that we used for the imposter game hahha..

I deleted it and it wasn't read so if someone remembers that pw etc it won't matter.

They could have the PMs sent to their email. Vic was the one imitating Crusher that game though, so it still doesn't matter.

Andy-Dufresne-0.jpg

Or of someone more intelligent than everyone around him...

1249166_f520.jpg?sfvrsn=2

This is the first thing that came to mind when I thought about it too. I thought "Andrew is such a dumb name. And Drew is even gayer." Then that popped into my head when I thought about "Andy" because I watched the movie a few days ago.

They could have the PMs sent to their email. Vic was the one imitating Crusher that game though, so it still doesn't matter.

if someone gets pm's sent to their regular email they should catch a beating. im still waiting for a good pm and it's been 6 years. you should have seen what CTM sent last week. Almost reported him to the authorities.

Official Vote Count:

Leelou (1) - Dan

80 (1) - BG

CTM (6) - Smash, 80, Nolder, SMC, Sharrow, Crusher

Hess (2) - CTM, Verb

Smash (1) - Ape,

Darthe (4) - AVM, Leelou, Hess, Lily

Ape (1) - JiF

With 19 players alive, it takes 10 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

It was during the Oz game, I feel like. The same game you and JVoR told me you thought I was a black guy because my avatar was David Harris :rl: Good times

And I could have sworn I told the Ape and a few others one time my name...but I have a tendency to imagine things.

Oh yeah, I remember that. I think I was also startled that your initials weren't really AVM, lol.

Yeah, the actor is gay in real life though. So dig it, I just totally JIF'ed you.

It might not be true, but I heard chris pine is gay too (not openly). They would make a really adorable couple, although I do love zachary quinto and jonathan groff together.

Archived