Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Unvote

Vote CTM

Had him as one of the competing trains, might as well get a reveal out of him.

How was it lost on everyone that Smash started a case on CTM for lack of posting on page 9, then acted as if it was far-fetched that I voted him for his first post of the game being on page 9 and being a case about lack of posting?

Unvote

Vote CTM

Had him as one of the competing trains, might as well get a reveal out of him.

How was it lost on everyone that Smash started a case on CTM for lack of posting on page 9, then acted as if it was far-fetched that I voted him for his first post of the game being on page 9 and being a case about lack of posting?

I thought his post was a joke vote. Was it meant to be serious? 3 posts in 9 pages is pretty good for many of us, including Smash, lol.

cool, i was debating revealing anyway..

I'm a miller, basically i'm viewed as guilty by cop. So don't waste an investigation on me. Kill me now, kill me later, watch me, track me.. w/ever. I knew my goose was cooked the minute I got the role

I'm a miller, basically i'm viewed as guilty by cop. So don't waste an investigation on me. Kill me now, kill me later, watch me, track me.. w/ever. I knew my goose was cooked the minute I got the role

Best thing to do is kill you now.

I thought his post was a joke vote. Was it meant to be serious? 3 posts in 9 pages is pretty good for many of us, including Smash, lol.

I wasn't sure what to make of Smash's "case" on CTM, that's why I voted him for asserting himself by putting forward a case on D1, something Smash never seems to do as town.

I watched him as my scum mate last game use the fact that he is an "endgame player" as his defense, as scum. There is truth to Smash not asserting himself early in games.

The kicker was the double-standard that CTM had 3 posts and was = scum, but Smash had 1 post and it was a case about CTM's 3 posts, and Smash was butthurt that I dared apply that logic.

I'd bet CTM is scum, Smash's vote was an early game distancing vote. SCUM MATES CONNECT TEH DOTS FTW!

I usually go after you CTM but somehow I believe you this game.

Unvote CTM

Vote Sharrow

Why am I voting Sharrow because hes usually pretty quiet in the beginning of games I would like to see how he reacts with a little pressure early on.

I wasn't sure what to make of Smash's "case" on CTM, that's why I voted him for asserting himself by putting forward a case on D1, something Smash never seems to do as town.

I watched him as my scum mate last game use the fact that he is an "endgame player" as his defense, as scum. There is truth to Smash not asserting himself early in games.

The kicker was the double-standard that CTM had 3 posts and was = scum, but Smash had 1 post and it was a case about CTM's 3 posts, and Smash was butthurt that I dared apply that logic.

I'd bet CTM is scum, Smash's vote was an early game distancing vote. SCUM MATES CONNECT TEH DOTS FTW!

There was not case you nit wit so stop saying that. It started out as a joke, and gained some momentum, so why not push to a reveal ? Nothing pisses me off more when town runs someone up and wastes all that time not getting something to work with and help narrow the game down. In the case of CTM we ran him up and got some info. with that info you begin to actully build real cases.

Unvote CTM

Vote Sharrow

Why am I voting Sharrow because hes usually pretty quiet in the beginning of games I would like to see how he reacts with a little pressure early on.

Eww No. Millers are killed early because they are millers.

Unvote Vote CTM.

Unvote CTM

Vote Sharrow

Yeah, CTM needs to be lynched now.

There was not case you nit wit so stop saying that. It started out as a joke, and gained some momentum, so why not push to a reveal ? Nothing pisses me off more when town runs someone up and wastes all that time not getting something to work with and help narrow the game down. In the case of CTM we ran him up and got some info. with that info you begin to actully build real cases.

GFY... what you did (3 posts by CTM on page 9 = scum) is easily sold as a case or a joke depending on how things go after.

Nothing pisses me off more than chicken sh*t WIFOM plays like that, and people who think it's necessary to explain how we build real cases.

Garbage.

You can die next. Start your backpedalling.

@CTM - what is your take on Smash here?

I see you @ the bottom of the page... input would be good.

hes still convinced your an Idiot . trying to claim I actully was trying to make a case on CTM at this stage in the game is moronic at best. Was I glad he got run up when the votes gained momentum YES because that seems to be rare around here early in games and too many get off easy only to wreak havoc later in games OR cause people to doubt .

chicken sh*t WIFOM ? Your early play in games is your biggest weak point IMO. Thinking you just have it all figured out. No one, of course, can use any tactics what so ever, only your brilliance can pull that off right Monkey Brains ?

ok if Wombat or Heavy haven't checked in by tomorrow mid morning I'll look for replacements. they still haven't read their PM's. I suppose I should have made sure they were in but I just assumed they would be. Lesson learned on that one.

hes still convinced your an Idiot . trying to claim I actully was trying to make a case on CTM at this stage in the game is moronic at best. Was I glad he got run up when the votes gained momentum YES because that seems to be rare around here early in games and too many get off easy only to wreak havoc later in games OR cause people to doubt .

chicken sh*t WIFOM ? Your early play in games is your biggest weak point IMO. Thinking you just have it all figured out. No one, of course, can use any tactics what so ever, only your brilliance can pull that off right Monkey Brains ?

More butthurt than logic. You are pinging.

I don't see your case tbh, it was a joke vote...

I should note that I find your insistence I be lynched to be perverse and highly scummy

unvote

vote APE

I wasn't getting at my case on him, I was getting at the illogical decision to leave the Miller alive. I wanted you to weigh in on his decision making, irrelevant of my thoughts.

Instead you turn my question and suspicion of him back around on me. LOL, doesn't do much to make me feel good about either of you idiots.

Miller claim is a very logical lynch on D1, after potentially outing the Cop. Only way you can be vetted is by death or Lie Detector, and I for one do not support the LD outing themselves to save you, especially if 80 remains uncountered.

Miller claim is a very logical lynch on D1, after potentially outing the Cop. Only way you can be vetted is by death or Lie Detector, and I for one do not support the LD outing themselves to save you, especially if 80 remains uncountered.

You're not playing at all like yourself, normal ape likes competing trains and kicking tires, not rushing to policy lynch based on a role

Ape's scum again

Also, since I'm outed, the cop won't be and won't need to waste an investigation. The entire reason I was considering claiming from the get go was to spare the cop... Further, you completely ignore me being NK'd or, lynched later (should my play warrant it rather then lazily policy lynched on day 1), in your "what to do with me" analysis... so you are using crappy logic to boot.

Your play is lazy and illogical, you are scum.. again

Good to see Ape & CTM are getting back to their old homoerotic hate/hate relationship. I was starting to get worried for a minute there.

So you think the Ape advocating an extremely early day 1 policy lynch reminds you at all of how Ape as a townie plays?

I ask you all this... are... you... not... . ENTERTAINED???

The Miller claim is no good. Free ticket to ride, imo. CTM's lynch can prove informative. We've already outed our Cop, apparently... and I advise we delay any further reveals in order to allow our Doc to stay hidden and protect the Cop at least once so we get a viewing. So, with that said .... CHALLENGE ISSUED!!!

Noodle dancing Glenn (Miller) vs. Chest thumping Ape (1-time Gladiator)

Let's do this... pussies. I have little doubt that Smash wasn't just distance voting CTM in the way where it could be sold as a serious vote or joke vote depending on the situations he might face later in game.

I say again... ARE YOU NOT ENTERTAINED???

You're not playing at all like yourself, normal ape likes competing trains and kicking tires, not rushing to policy lynch based on a role Ape's scum again Also, since I'm outed, the cop won't be and won't need to waste an investigation. The entire reason I was considering claiming from the get go was to spare the cop... Further, you completely ignore me being NK'd or, lynched later (should my play warrant it rather then lazily policy lynched on day 1), in your "what to do with me" analysis... so you are using crappy logic to boot. Your play is lazy and illogical, you are scum.. again
So you think the Ape advocating an extremely early day 1 policy lynch reminds you at all of how Ape as a townie plays?

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA... with this sh*t.

We just ran up our Cop, we've had competing trains between you and Darthe and 80, I have advocated competing trains in that regard, hell I put my vote on you because your train took lead and I wanted your reveal. You should fact check before accusing.

The long and short of it is that 80 is uncountered. It's better to not push anyone else to reveal, give 80 a chance to view someone and report to us, and then move forward. Keep the Doc hidden, remove the anti-town Miller.

Seems fairly logical.

Sad that all you can do in return is OMGUS case me back. LOL in your face.

BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAA... with this sh*t.

We just ran up our Cop, we've had competing trains between you and Darthe and 80, I have advocated competing trains in that regard, hell I put my vote on you because your train took lead and I wanted your reveal. You should fact check before accusing.

The long and short of it is that 80 is uncountered. It's better to not push anyone else to reveal, give 80 a chance to view someone and report to us, and then move forward. Keep the Doc hidden, remove the anti-town Miller.

Seems fairly logical.

Sad that all you can do in return is OMGUS case me back. LOL in your face.

80 was at L-6, I don't believe his reveal at all.. The fact that you are pushing it as legit if idiotic... we're still in joke vote phase

Follow-through thoughts on my decision to challenge CTM.

I have to use my action by D3. Since 80 is out in the open as uncountered Cop, if he gives us a guilty, we'll obviously lynch scum. If the Doc is outed and either he or 80 killed before 80 can give us a scum viewing, then I wouldn't want to use my challenge without guidance from Cop. So, using my ability to take out Miller now is best course of action that I see.

Plus, CTM's coroner report will now be the most informative thing we can take from D1. That part is a no brainer.

I have to use my action by D3. Since 80 is out in the open as uncountered Cop, if he gives us a guilty, we'll obviously lynch scum. If the Doc is outed and either he or 80 killed before 80 can give us a scum viewing, then I wouldn't want to use my challenge without guidance from Cop. So, using my ability to take out Miller now is best course of action that I see.

Plus, CTM's coroner report will now be the most informative thing we can take from D1. That part is a no brainer.

Nice half-reveal.

Meh, I've never particularly agreed with Ape's day one play, although I also realize you need some people to do what he does to get things moving. I never even know what to take seriously of what he says on day one given how much of it he later claims to all be an elaborate trap. Honestly, I find how serious he's apparently taking 80's "claim" to be the most peculiar part.

80 was at L-6, I don't believe his reveal at all.. The fact that you are pushing it as legit if idiotic... we're still in joke vote phase

Believable or not, what are you suggesting we lynch him? If he's scum, he has isolated himself and when our cop does counter claim, it'll be easy pickens. I'm not pushing it as legit so much as pushing that we don't force out other roles. That's simple logic.

Ape, that makes little sense. The likelihood of outting the doc is small. Let's squeeze as much as we can out of D1. We can lynch Glenda in the 11th hour if need be. Quit fear-mongering and FOS some people, k?
I'd prefer to pressure Smash. If he's the doc, whatever, I'm dead. No big loss.

I was FOS'ing, and am already convinced Smash is scum.

I've got a role I need to use, and this is my best window to use it. **** anyone advocating that a Miller should be allowed to drift through the game now, especially an OMGUSing, plain as day, lying CTM

Nice half-reveal.

What are you ****ing retarded? My reveal is in my challenge post above, you dumb ****. Want the full bit?

I am the Town Gladiator, with a 1-time ability to challenge a piece of sh*t to a battle, I'm not scum, third-party or anything else. GFY

Why are you suddenly trying really hard to sell 80's "reveal"? It went ignored for most of the day by everyone (including you) and now you can't stop referencing it in every single post. Comes across as really weird.

Meh, I've never particularly agreed with Ape's day one play, although I also realize you need some people to do what he does to get things moving. I never even know what to take seriously of what he says on day one given how much of it he later claims to all be an elaborate trap. Honestly, I find how serious he's apparently taking 80's "claim" to be the most peculiar part.

Ugh... it has less to do with 80's reveal than it does with not wanting to use my challenge on 80 (because he hasn't been countered) and not wanting to use it on another important role.

You realize you are coming across as giving CTM's Miller reveal more credibility than 80's uncountered cop reveal though right?

Archived