Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

*takes bow*

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Smash, BG, Lily, JVOR, Leelou, Wombat, Darthe - scum in that field.

Final Cage Match Count:

APESAN (5) - CTM, Wombat, JVoR, Lily, Smash

CTMSAN (10) - Ape, BG, SMC, Leelou, Dan, Hess, JiF, 80, Crusher, Wombat

Was Darthe the 10th vote on CTM, or was Wombat? You have 2 votes for Wombat.

*takes bow*

Enjoy the rest of the weekend.

Smash, BG, Lily, JVOR, Leelou, Wombat, Darthe - scum in that field.

Was Darthe the 10th vote on CTM, or was Wombat? You have 2 votes for Wombat.

Where did Lily, JVOR, and I come from?

Just trying to think this through if I had Ape's role as scum I'd maybe use it differently. Try and catch a cop or doc in this challenge. If scum I think as a team the decision would be cleaner. Plus no one really seems to be helping him so much. I actually think they're both town... Hmm

This would actually be a pretty shitty role for scum. They couldn't challenge a cop or doc because they would lose and be lynched. And they can't really challenge any townie that hasn't revealed, because they could reveal something valuable and make the choice easy for the town. The options would be very limited and very risky, imo.

Where did Lily, JVOR, and I come from?

JVOR's vote after just joining the game was a lot like this game's theme so far, scummy people making neutral plays that enable them to go either way on things.

Lily's vote on me felt the least like a trap / misdirection vote. There were a couple voters who I felt might be doing that.

You were very willing to vote CTM before the challenge, when he claimed miller, but as you gave reasons, you were a little off with the precision of details you referenced. So it has me leaning towards you busing him. I could be way off though, more needs to develop.

There's a longer list of suspect play than there are scum in this game, we'll whittle it down. The fallout of CTM's lynch gives us a couple good places to start.

We voted the Ape

Not entirely the reason.

Btw, I Was. Not. Entertained.

I would compare it to listening to two monotone scientists debating astrophysics in the most complex, boring, and tedious way possible, except if they were retards and debating something so stupid that it was incomprehensible.

It should go without saying that Smashmouth needs dead. Case can be re-visited if he's alive when D2 starts.

I might shoot him myself... PEW PEW PEW!!!!

goes without saying that I need dead ? Dont get ahead of yourself and think just because you hit someone on day one you have the whole game figured out. If I was scum I would not have played that anywhere close to the way I did and I think you know that. CTM surprised me, his first day play was not like him at all.

goes without saying that I need dead ? Dont get ahead of yourself and think just because you hit someone on day one you have the whole game figured out. If I was scum I would not have played that anywhere close to the way I did and I think you know that. CTM surprised me, his first day play was not like him at all.

Ape is on a roll. Nobody will convince him he is wrong for the next three games. Hope you got time to type. LOL

Btw, I Was. Not. Entertained.

I would compare it to listening to two monotone scientists debating astrophysics in the most complex, boring, and tedious way possible, except if they were retards and debating something so stupid that it was incomprehensible.

Or 80 making small talk with a coed in the bleachers trying to get naked boob for the second time. This time with NIPPLE.

I know that I figured out CTM was lying, and you tried to impress that he wasn't immediately after his reveal.

I know that when our vote trains were tied during the challenge, CTM swore I was scum and offered to lynch himself if I didn't flip scum, and you swept in and voted me and seconded the plan to let CTM live until tomorrow, lynch me now, but we all know that "plans" like that never come to fruition.

I know that my case on you before my challenge was because you voted CTM out of nowhere, with what could have been spun as a joke or as serious vote, your reason was his "3 posts in 9 pages" and when I voted you for basically 1 noticeable post in those same 9 pages, and it being largely assertive (which is against your D1 meta as town), you pitched a fit. Like I said then, your early vote on CTM pinged me as a distancing vote, something scum does on each other early D1 (with ambiguous casing) so that later in the game they can leverage "oh, I voted that scum member, how could I be scum?" CTM knows he's usually viewed or dead by N3. It makes TOO MUCH sense that he'd ask scum mates to distance from him early.

I don't have the game figured out. Yet. For now, this is just my point of view.

I'm voting you early, and often on D2. Unless you shoot me. Pig.

Scum MVP for using my ability to isolate someone I think is lying scum, and making sure the only thing I'm risking if wrong is the miller or myself dying. Got it.

If I'm wrong about this, it will be one of the least damaging things to the town possible.

Glad you popped in to remind us all how ****ing stupid you are.

Too easy.

Nice work

Ape is on a roll. Nobody will convince him he is wrong for the next three games. Hope you got time to type. LOL

Meh. D2 starts anew. Plenty of wrongness to be had there.

You and I both know I'm good on D1, better when I don't talk myself right off my initial instincts. Which the challenge didn't allow me to do.

Time for you to start contributing more than just wisecracks about me.

You have a list after the way D1 ended?

I don't believe all scum voted me, I'm sure there was a split between those that voted me and voted CTM.

Damn you. :biggrin:

That was a pretty easy decision which is why I'm not sure how much we can gain from the votes. Did scum really all vote you? Doubt it. Probably a bunch of non-logical townies on the train which makes sense when you look at the list, except one player.

Meh. D2 starts anew. Plenty of wrongness to be had there.

You and I both know I'm good on D1, better when I don't talk myself right off my initial instincts. Which the challenge didn't allow me to do.

Time for you to start contributing more than just wisecracks about me.

You have a list after the way D1 ended?

I don't believe all scum voted me, I'm sure there was a split between those that voted me and voted CTM.

Please refrain from trying to tell me how I should play this game. I know you always want to help but I'm fine. If II need some tutoring I will start a thread about it.

The end of day 1 with Smash was certainly interesting.

I agree that all the scum is not on your train but I feel good no less than 1 maybe two are.

I still hate 80 and his stupid claim from his stupid brain.

Of everything I feel strongest Pac is a Douche.

That was a pretty easy decision which is why I'm not sure how much we can gain from the votes. Did scum really all vote you? Doubt it. Probably a bunch of non-logical townies on the train which makes sense when you look at the list, except one player.

I though so too.

I've got Smash as my #1 now, and revisiting some of the early bickering from when I first challenged CTM, it is BG that came in a tried anything to discredit my casing... and when he voted CTM, he did it while also pushing my train. That pinged a lot. BG is my #2 for now.

I think JVOR, Lily, Leelou, Wombat and Darthe, and even 80, all raised eyebrows. That said, I'd guess that at least one scum, stayed completely out of the fray... like you and Crusher did.

Please refrain from trying to tell me how I should play this game. I know you always want to help but I'm fine. If II need some tutoring I will start a thread about it.

The end of day 1 with Smash was certainly interesting.

I agree that all the scum is not on your train but I feel good no less than 1 maybe two are.

I still hate 80 and his stupid claim from his stupid brain.

Of everything I feel strongest Pac is a Douche.

Bold is ironic, considering you've given yourself license to PM me instruction whenever you feel so inclined.

Anyway, I'm not telling you how - I'm telling you to. In other words, stop ****ing cracking jokes at my expense and weigh in with a game related post at some point.

Also, GFY.

Bold is ironic, considering you've given yourself license to PM me instruction whenever you feel so inclined.

Anyway, I'm not telling you how - I'm telling you to. In other words, stop ****ing cracking jokes at my expense and weigh in with a game related post at some point.

Also, GFY.

I think your confusing instructions and helpful critique. Sometimes you have to be reeled in, I'm your handler. I help you stay here and contribute without you getting put down for disfiguring and maiming. people. You need me I enjoy you. Im guidance your entertainment. So this does not ruin this sh*tty game PM me if you need to discuss this further. LOVE

I think your confusing instructions and helpful critique. Sometimes you have to be reeled in, I'm your handler. I help you stay here and contribute without you getting put down for disfiguring and maiming. people. You need me I enjoy you. Im guidance your entertainment. So this does not ruin this sh*tty game PM me if you need to discuss this further. LOVE

I just PMed you a face punch. Enjoy.

LOL, you realize that when you say "this is town-on-town" and then you advocate us both dying just how dumb and/or scummy it comes across right? Actually, nevermind, there's no way you realize that.

Only took about 20 pages for this to sink in eh?

GFY. You're being even more annoying than your usual self. You dying would be the best for the town.

I though so too.

I've got Smash as my #1 now, and revisiting some of the early bickering from when I first challenged CTM, it is BG that came in a tried anything to discredit my casing... and when he voted CTM, he did it while also pushing my train. That pinged a lot. BG is my #2 for now.

I think JVOR, Lily, Leelou, Wombat and Darthe, and even 80, all raised eyebrows. That said, I'd guess that at least one scum, stayed completely out of the fray... like you and Crusher did.

I stayed out of the fray because I wasnt around.  Flew in yesterday settled down, caught up and saw it was an easy decision.

^ You suck

I am getting a bit of an odd vibe from batman. I have no idea why, quite frankly.

Weird upgrade stuff.  Ok, it worked.  

I'm flattered.  

Archived