Karate Kid Mafia - Strike First, Strike Hard, No Mercy

Pac

UNOFFICIAL VOTE COUNT

BG (7) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF, Ape, JVOR, Smash

Hess (5) - Verb, Leelou, Hess, BG, Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Leelou (1) - Wombat

Not Voting (2) - Crusher, 80

With 16 players alive, it takes 9 roundhouse kicks to knock out.

DEADLINE TONIGHT 10PM EST

• Replies 3.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What the heck man? The one thing you were good at, you aren't good at anymore!!! Now what?

This doesn't surprise me either. CTM tanking a scum traitor role on the first lynch. Nolder killing the doc at the first opening. The only thing missing is 80 investigating the Godfather on the first night to be the worst trifecta of sh*tty play in the history of JN Mafia.

This doesn't surprise me either. CTM tanking a scum traitor role on the first lynch. Nolder killing the doc at the first opening. The only thing missing is 80 investigating the Godfather on the first night to be the worst trifecta of sh*tty play in the history of JN Mafia.

Lynching me would solidify it.

Update.  Mrs Crusher dragged my fat stubborn ass to the ER last night at 9pm.  Turns out was not the flu.  I have systemic kidney infection.  Damn temp was 104.3 when we got there.  They hooked me up with nice medicine so I was out of pain for the first time since Saturday.   Doc told me if I went another 36-42 hours I could have went into renal failure and needed dialysis. Luckily we got it on time.  Gave me antibiotics and Im starting to feel better. Love you all, but mostly JiF.

Wow man...glad you're ok, that blows.  Thank your wife for us all!

AVM you should put it on too.  It'll be like we're watching it together.

IDK how I feel about this post.  Scared, mostly.

We waiting on BG now?

He apparently is just a spectator. Hasn't lifted a finger to figure out anything.

Tbh, it's hard to figure anything out with the way you've muddied everything up. That said, if CTM were normal mafia, the game would be pretty clear right now. I'd have scum narrowed down to six players at this point. Him being a traitor changes everything though depending on how he played in the scum QT.

As it is, a lot also hinges on your alignment. CTM claiming miller was weird considering his role. You'd think he'd want to reveal something more desirable than that. The three possibilities that come to my mind are either he was just being lazy, he was planning on revealing miller the next time he was scum no matter what, or it was a gamble play to pit himself up against a teammate (you) right from the start to try to gain some significant credibility. That said, I already mentioned how dumb your role would be for a scum role, imo.

So from my pov, I'm dealing with multiple perspectives, which makes things a lot more difficult for me.

Assuming you're town and scum was playing without any knowledge or hint of CTM's role, my sh*t list is Leelou, Verb, Crusher, AVM, Hess, and Wombat.

Lynching me would solidify it.

Bulletproof is more likely a scum role than a town one in this game, imo. More likely is you're scum with a vest. Hinting at Doc was a hugely anti-town move. Likely Lily would have been nightkilled tonight anyway because of you drawing her out.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hess (6) -  Verb,  Leelou, Hess, Ape, BG, Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Leelou (1) - Wombat

BG (6) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF, JVoR, Smash

sh*t, vote counts might be f***ed.  We've had Leelou voting both Wombat and Hess for a while now.  I blame Pac.

actually you screwed that up..  I know..  shocking.

I ignored your counts and did it again so the one above is current.

OFFICIAL VOTE COUNT:

Hess (6) -  Verb,  Leelou, Hess, Ape, BG, Sharrow

Sharrow (1) - Dan

Leelou (1) - Wombat

BG (7) - Nolder, AVM, SMC, JiF, JVoR, Smash, 80

Bulletproof is more likely a scum role than a town one in this game, imo. More likely is you're scum with a vest. Hinting at Doc was a hugely anti-town move. Likely Lily would have been nightkilled tonight anyway because of you drawing her out.

I was actually joking about the doc in the beginning that turned into bread crumbing. So blatantly obvious would you as the doc seriously take that as me trying to pull you out? Then when I saw the scene I immediately thought it was me they shot at... or the doc. So why not give a little wifom either way. It wasn't a lie. I thought it could have been me. 

I'm more satisfied now. I think guys like 80 and Ape redeemed themselves at least exploring all options first. 

I can't really blame town at this point though. The way things fell and whatnot. 

I really do love Lily in these games but say what you want, she handled it poorly. She showed herself to scum super easy. For me, it was like, she's either the real doc or scum...well sh*t. 

The whole thing got blown out of proportion which is why I was sorta pissed. In reflection of it, I can see where town wouldn't trust me. 

Given the doc now dead and cop exposed I don't think I should make it to end game given the role...but I would say I'm a horrible lynch for town right now.

Granted I'll take some blame. Sometimes my play comes back to bite me. 

But if Lily was a little less paranoid and Nol doesn't shoot her I think it could have worked in towns favor more. 

I will unvote, vote Hess ...

If you want to replace me with Lily or someone else I completely understand. I have two more days of school before I get a week off so I'd be around more starting this weekend. But I don't want my lack of participation to take away from the game.

I will unvote, vote Hess ...

If you want to replace me with Lily or someone else I completely understand. I have two more days of school before I get a week off so I'd be around more starting this weekend. But I don't want my lack of participation to take away from the game.

You've now participated about as much as half the game anyway. Are you scum?

Sharrow is my favorite for scum btw. If I'm remembering incorrectly I apologize but I thought he came in during the gladiator challenge and commented in a neutral way and then left without voting? It seemed strange to me. Even though I agreed with what he said because I thought neither reveal made sense, it was odd that he wasn't more decisive in which would be the better choice.

Or I'm making this up, I might be remembering incorrectly, lol.

Sharrow is my favorite for scum btw. If I'm remembering incorrectly I apologize but I thought he came in during the gladiator challenge and commented in a neutral way and then left without voting? It seemed strange to me. Even though I agreed with what he said because I thought neither reveal made sense, it was odd that he wasn't more decisive in which would be the better choice.

Or I'm making this up, I might be remembering incorrectly, lol.

Given that whole thing, I think it's pretty ironic the two guys up for this lynch both voted scum.

You've now participated about as much as half the game anyway. Are you scum?

No. But I am barely following the game so I'm pretty much useless. We just had to move our wedding up to June. That has taken up all of my spare time the past several days.

Archived