***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No, I didn't.  I was actually afraid that scum would have tried to recruit the modconfirmed town in Crusher.  I asked Ape if he could be recruited and got a PAFO.

Either way, modkilling Pac for the **** of it is bastard modding.  I thought Ape was above that, as he and I usually see eye to eye on "spirit of the game" stuff.

Pac was one of my clears - I viewed him town N2, I think.  To just kill him off for the hell of it is just ******* around to help scum.  Obviously only 1 more left - I agree with 80 that Slimer is most likely a vig.

Here's how I'd like to use today:  no more votes right now.

Slimer, please reveal.  If last scum reveals first, please counter.  If you are town and not Slimer, shut the **** up and don't reveal.

If scum stays quiet, the Slimer reveal is legit, and that clears most of the game for us.  I view 1, Slimer shoots another, we lynch the last tomorrow - game over.

Per the cop's prompting... I'm the vig.  I shot Nolder cause he was acting weird and well..  I always find him odd.  I holstered the rest of the nights.. last night I wasn't here to say yay or nay.. (sorry Ape)

Can I shoot 80 next?

No, Nae is probably it.  Fits with how he has played, but I'm fine with waiting for a counter on the off chance it exists.  Three left, Lily or 80.  Games over for mafia.  Cop view, NK, rinse and repeat.  

Vote Lily

Scum would be rather stupid to counter me... even if I'm the one chosen to lynch today they are dead tommorow.

That's the point.  ;-)

I'm forcing them into a corner.  If you are countered, town wins tomorrow.  We lynch one of you today and the other tomorrow.

If you are not countered, we still win tomorrow.

No, Nae is probably it.  Fits with how he has played, but I'm fine with waiting for a counter on the off chance it exists.  Three left, Lily or 80.  Games over for mafia.  Cop view, NK, rinse and repeat.  

Vote Lily

Don't bother voting - we are lynching from a very specific pool today once everybody has posted.

For the record, Nae, I'm not sold on your reveal.  You are normally picking up on small details and dogging people about them.....I've seen none of that thus far.  Rusty, perhaps?  Dunno....but I'm wondering if a counter is coming.....

I've lost that zest from playing over here.. I literally can't read anyone.. haven't you noticed in past games?  I just aint got it here. :P  Best guess?  Lily.. simply because she's been laying kinda low for her and she always trips my radar.. and she hasn't this time.  That's usually a bad sign.

Ape, you're still a douchenozzle for bastard modding.  Shut up and let me follow up on my stellar performance.

/Pac&JiF'd

*itches at his mod trigger finger

*ponders the potential for emo

Keep playing, I'm just giving this game some ******* much needed personality... I could take the boring any more.

Pac broke rules 1-13, that's why he is dead. Thankfully he observed rule 14.

D5 vote count:

Verbal (387) - Ape

Lily (2) - Darthe, 80

No vote (5) - AVM, Verbal, Crusher, Lily, Nae

7 players. 4 votes to slime!

1 reveal used (Nae reveals as Slimer and as a man, like Dan)

Archived