***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So started watching Breaking Bad about a week ago..  Just finished the 2nd season and it's absolutely fantastic.  Up there with Lost, Battlestar Gallactica, Walking Dead.  Depending on how it progresses it might wind up being the best thing I've ever seen on TV.

Anyone else watch this? 

So started watching Breaking Bad about a week ago..  Just finished the 2nd season and it's absolutely fantastic.  Up there with Lost, Battlestar Gallactica, Walking Dead.  Depending on how it progresses it might wind up being the best thing I've ever seen on TV.

Anyone else watch this? 

I just found out yesterday we have a Netflix account.  LOL

Anyone else watch this? 

I just found out yesterday we have a Netflix account.  LOL

Breaking Bad is amazing. One of the best single episodes of any show ever is the one when Hank gets man-strength on some bad mofos, not sure what season, and don't want to give any spoilers, but I'll just say you'll know when the time comes... I was up off the couch screaming at the TV like it was a Jets game when that sh*t went down.

So good.

Final D1 - OFFICIAL Vote Count

JiF (8): SMC, Nolder, 80, Crusher, Hess, Smash, Darthe, Pac

Verbal (1):  AVM 

80 (1): Verbal

Nae (1): Lily

Wombat (1): Nae

Hess (1): JIF

No vote (2): CTM/JiF, Wombat

With 15 playing, it takes 8 votes to slime!!!

Final D2 - OFFICIAL Vote Count

SMC (7): Verb, CTM/JIF, Crusher, Hess, Nae, Lily, Pac

Nolder (1): SMC

Verb (1): Nolder

CTM/JiF (1): 80

Darthe (1): AVM

No vote (2): Smash, Darthe

With 13 playing, it takes 7 votes to slime!!!

Both D2 reveals have been used.

Final D3 - Official Vote Count

Hess (6): Darthe, 80, AVM, Crusher, Lily, Smash

AVM (2): Hess, Pac

No vote (2): Nae, Verbal

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to slime!

2 reveals used (Hess, AVM both claimed doc)

VERBAL = Uncountered Cop

AVM = Uncountered Doc

80, I kind of like those two as suspects myself. Just a gut feeling here. What do you have? Just the voting patterns?

Voting patterns + some inactivity + that response to whoever she had where she quoted all of her posts and said "See?  I've been active!"

I'm leaning Smash. He was on Jif's lynch - Nae wasn't. He didn't vote the day SMC got lynched. He hammered Hess, who was an undiscovered symp, so scum thought he was town. Competing trains ftw.

Vote Smash

I'm leaning Smash. He was on Jif's lynch - Nae wasn't. He didn't vote the day SMC got lynched. He hammered Hess, who was an undiscovered symp, so scum thought he was town. Competing trains ftw.

Vote Smash

Something I can get behind.

vote smash

NAE'S ENTIRE GAME OF POSTING (8 posts)

Vote : Wombat

Because I love the furry little devil.

This is the only post by Nae on D1.  Stays out of the fray completely and lays a solo vote on Wombat all day.

I swear I keep reading this as votes to smile.

SMC you are cracking me up channeling the Ape.

When did CTM come back?  Where is Wombat?  Why the hell did Pac hammer Jif?

I've seen Watcher type roles on scum teams.  I agree with a look at Nolder tommorow.  

SMC

On Day 2 she got a bit more involved, and put SMC to L-3.  This helps her cause a bit because its not an obvious bus move.

No sh*t... -shakes head-  

Pac I don't believe I've had near the silly banter type posts I normally have this game and, in fact, most if not all of my posts (as few as there are) have actually been game related.  Skimming much?  It's not like it's hard to go thru and read the posts I've done.  I'll vote myself if I'm wrong.  Sorry I'm just ******* exhausted... haven't been to sleep since working last night and didn't sleep good yesterday.

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 02:00 PM in Mafia Game Forum

I've seen Watcher type roles on scum teams.  I agree with a look at Nolder tommorow.  

SMC

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 11:52 AM in Mafia Game Forum

I guess CTM really isn't back.

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 09:51 AM in Mafia Game Forum

SMC you are cracking me up channeling the Ape.

When did CTM come back?  Where is Wombat?  Why the hell did Pac hammer Jif?

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on Yesterday, 09:34 AM in Mafia Game Forum

Leelou, on 27 Feb 2013 - 11:07, said:snapback.png

I swear I keep reading this as votes to smile.

photo-thumb-10548.jpg?_r=1340234576 Posted by Naeann on 27 February 2013 - 10:50 AM in Mafia Game Forum

Vote : Wombat

Because I love the furry little devil.

Nope not one damn game related thing at all.  /sarcasm

Here she defends her inactivity, throwing up every one of her posts. 

SMASH

hi

just noticed this started, I'll have to read through all the meaningful posts

Ok done

Vote 80

80 is the new wednesday

Lays an easy 4th vote on me on D1.

trapped ?

Unvote vote JIF  speak up jiffy

Puts JiF to L-2.

paccy on deck

Urges Pac to drop the hammer.

you are a rocket scientist

This was directed at SMC when he said there must be scum on JiF's train.  Sounds like scum teammate banter?

Mock Hammer ftl

with you steering this ship how can we go wrong /

Rips on me here, yet I cased SMC and Hess.

just so you guys are aware my time is limited I just started graveyard shift and its a little tough getting used to the first week.

you think they would love you since you give out BPV's to everyone but town.

Nothing to work out IMO Hess claimed Doc, AVM countered his claim ...Im pretty sure AVM is the Doc at this point because why would scum have taken the chance and countered only to have AVM die the next day if Hess is telling the truth ? Scum would never ever counter a Doc claim they would just kill him without having to out any of their team. There is a good chance Hess is a Mess.

Vote Hess

Said he's busy in RL, yet drops the hammer vote on Hess here?  I don't know that Smash is the type to bus like this, I feel like scum Smash would have tried to direct votes towards AVM and laid his vote there as well.  Maybe he read the writing on the wall?

Nae and Smash are good competing trains IMO, but I'm not nearly as confident about them as scum as I was on my original suspects (SMC, AVM, Hess and Darthe).

Darthe has fallen off my radar.  Not sure what to think about him anymore.  Meaning he might be scum laying low.

I'll go with Darthe as my 3rd suspect.  Feeling good about Lily and Pac.  And of course Verbal (uncountered cop), AVM (uncountered doc) and Crusher (modconfirmed town) are safe. 

Like I said before, Hess was an undiscoverd symp, so scum would have thought he was town. Smash hammering the symp in this case wasn't a bus move. 

I'm not feeling really sure about my vote on Smash, but he's the best thing I see right now. 

Like I said before, Hess was an undiscoverd symp, so scum would have thought he was town. Smash hammering the symp in this case wasn't a bus move. 

I'm not feeling really sure about my vote on Smash, but he's the best thing I see right now. 

Good point.  Need to look back at Hess's activity too.  I think he was purposely trying to hide and not vote scum.

Anyone else watch this? 

best show Ive ever watched along with Deadwood and Fringe

There's not much to gain from Hess below.  He voted me, JiF and SMC. 

I have 2 theories:

1.  Hess decided not to expose his teammates after his death.

2.  He was burnt out and didn't feel like trying (more likely).

He made a good move claiming doc to out AVM and thus help his scummates.  THAT move makes much more sense in the aftermath.  Makes Pac's comments about being confused about the actions of BOTH Hess and AVM understandable.

Guess I'm playing

vote 80

unvote vote JiF

unvote Vote SMC

I'm the Town Doc.

I'm 100% Doc. Their roleblocker is dead and AVM is a thug turd. K thx. 

Well done AVM.

You are all stoned.

Archived