***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someone play with me.  I think I'm playing well this game, I start my new job Monday, and I have a date Thursday nite (and the girl texted me today saying she's excited about it).  Might even get a hug! 

I was going to say that's what Thursday night with the girl is for, especially with your willingness to joke on yourself re: hugs....

Then I noticed you spelled night, nite.  If not for my good mood and the need to congratulate you on starting your new job and having a date I'd tell you to kindly refer to rule 14. 

Instead...grats dude, hope both go well for ya!

Now GFY

Voting patterns + some inactivity + that response to whoever she had where she quoted all of her posts and said "See?  I've been active!"

I never once said "I've been active"  I know I haven't and never am dipsh*t.  I said that I have posted game related sh*t.  If you want to make a legitimate case then stop skimming. ;)

Voting patterns I have never understood and never will.  I joke voted Wombat and then got on the vote for SMC who was scum per the obvious hinting of Verbal as the cop.  I see not how you can deduce that I'm scum from that but you'd be wrong.. not that being wrong is unusual for you.

Someone play with me.  I think I'm playing well this game, I start my new job Monday, and I have a date Thursday nite (and the girl texted me today saying she's excited about it).  Might even get a hug! 

Thursday nights are the night girls reserve for the date's that end with hugs... you are a lock.

Some other dude will be mashing her face into a headboard all weekend though. You fruit.

AwesomeVM, who do you like for scum?

Smash is a good starting place, but I'm waiting to hear from Verb.  He's at L-2, so he's got all the pressure we need on him before Verb chimes in.

Couple other interesting individuals, but again...I'll wait for Verb.

I never once said "I've been active"  I know I haven't and never am dipsh*t.  I said that I have posted game related sh*t.  If you want to make a legitimate case then stop skimming. ;)

Voting patterns I have never understood and never will.  I joke voted Wombat and then got on the vote for SMC who was scum per the obvious hinting of Verbal as the cop.  I see not how you can deduce that I'm scum from that but you'd be wrong.. not that being wrong is unusual for you.

Yeah, ok.

Thursday nights are the night girls reserve for the date's that end with hugs... you are a lock.

Some other dude will be mashing her face into a headboard all weekend though. You fruit.

I'd be mad at this but I'm happy you're about to be a father.  Congrats again!

Dude has watched me present cases on SMC, Hess, AVM, Darthe, Nae and Smash....yet there's not much to go on.  LOL.  Smash is so scum.  Hope Verbal investigated you.

nice job sparky ....

Im a miller you might as well kill me and get it over with. death sentence role any way

Depends on the town.  If she's a Greenville early twenties chick, hugs are the last thing a Thursday night ends with.

I'd be mad at this but I'm happy you're about to be a father.  Congrats again!

LOL, thanks man - you know I'm just ******* with you, any girl desperate enough to go on a date with you will probably **** you on Thursday, and then same as what I said about the weekend... LOL

Have a good time, I will root for you!!! Wear a rubber (on your penis).

LOL, thanks man - you know I'm just ******* with you, any girl desperate enough to go on a date with you will probably **** you on Thursday, and then same as what I said about the weekend... LOL

Have a good time, I will root for you!!! Wear a rubber (on your penis).

I don't have words to describe my feelings about this post.

Conflicted on Smash.  I honestly believe him...would be a ballsy play to false claim miller after CTM's attempt at it last game.

Standard procedure is to kill him though, if we have the numbers.  Not sure I'd want to play this one by the book though.  My thought is if Verb investigated him, we almost have to kill him.  If Verb didn't, but got a guilty elsewhere obviously we kill there.  If Verb got an innocent, then I'm not sure.  I'll look at our numbers real quick.

Players:

3. 80

4. Nanootz

5. Smash

6. Pac

8. AVM

9. Darthe

11. Lily

12. Crusher

15. Verbal

9 left, take me/Verb/Crush out and you're at 6.  80, Nae, Smash, Pac, Darthe, Lily.

I find it particularly funny PAC questions the Doc counter claim by you and Im the hot suspect. When I read the posts Hess was the obvious lynch so I hammered not sure wtf people were thinking tbh.

see ya all later

Conflicted on Smash.  I honestly believe him...would be a ballsy play to false claim miller after CTM's attempt at it last game.

Standard procedure is to kill him though, if we have the numbers.  Not sure I'd want to play this one by the book though.  My thought is if Verb investigated him, we almost have to kill him.  If Verb didn't, but got a guilty elsewhere obviously we kill there.  If Verb got an innocent, then I'm not sure.  I'll look at our numbers real quick.

death sentence role I was considering claiming early with no pressure but with only 2 allowed per day I didnt think that was a smart move,

I find it particularly funny PAC questions the Doc counter claim by you and Im the hot suspect. When I read the posts Hess was the obvious lynch so I hammered not sure wtf people were thinking tbh.

see ya all later

I've already posted supporting you, lol.  I think it's wise to wait for Verb before voting, personally.  Didn't really want to risk losing a reveal first (as we did), but I suppose the biggest risks are off the table at this point.

I've already posted supporting you, lol.  I think it's wise to wait for Verb before voting, personally.  Didn't really want to risk losing a reveal first (as we did), but I suppose the biggest risks are off the table at this point.

I know you were supporting me I was talking generally to the others as well.

Archived