• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Final D5 vote count:

Verbal (387) - Ape

Lily (4) - Darthe, 80, Verbal, Nae

No vote (3) - AVM, Crusher, Lily,

7 players. 4 votes to slime!

2 reveals used (Nae reveals as Slimer and as a man, like Dan) (Verbal reveals himself to be giant emo puss-bag)

Not neccesarily... her NOT revealing as slimer means Darthe or 80 could very well be mafia and just not stupid enough to claim Slimer.

I know.  If Lily isn't scum, then you shoot Darthe tonight and we lynch 80 if game is still going.  Easy peasy.

Space-ghost.jpg

I don't know why you mofo's didn't listen to me, I gave you the formula for success... and I vote right... then that dumb emo dog tells me not to vote? GFY... I am the greatest, it's science!!! !

Terror-Dog.jpg

Zuul was a whiney bitch, female dog that is... but her nose for sniffing out the Ghostbusters was pretty sharp. If you didn't giver her a ghostly biscuit, damn would she whine though... 

Verbal, Zuul and BAMFing Cop, has eaten that douchbag gheyhomofog bastard mod Ape, and then sh*t him out and moved on.

gb3piece.4a.jpg

It was Gozer that made the biggest difference in this game... neutralizing the Ghostbusters, and allowing the ghosts and demons to run rampant all over them... all that, and she looked hot with that ping pong ball outfit on. 

Yeah.  Did he have multiple successful protections, or was the scum team gimped early on?

I'd say I gimped them early by taking down their RBer, and then AVM stepped in and dominated further decisions.

All of the remaining ghosts gathered around Egon, Zuul (Verbal) insisted that they wait and listen to him as he instructed them clearly not to attack Egon, but instead to sit idly by and watch his ectoplasmic tears collect in a puddle.

Finally, Space Ghost (Darthe), Jacob Marley (80), Slimer (Nanootz) lost their patience and did what needed to be done... much to the chagrin of Zuul. He joined them, then puffed out his sizzle chest, while also hedging in case he was wrong... like any bitch would do.

1048793-egon_spengler__2.jpg

Ker-*******-splattattooey!!!! 

The Ghostbusters have all been bathed in ectoplasmic goop, and the city has been lost to the ghosts and ghouls of the spirit world. 

Lily - Dr. Egon Spengler, tracker/watcher has been SLIMED!!!! 

This game was super boring, and all but over, I just wanted to give it a raucous ending today. Thank you all for playing. :)

Town MVP: AVM his instinct for the protections turned this into a lopsided victory.
Runner up: Verbal, played awesome but faltered in missing obvious details in my scenes about Hess being "non-converted symp" and Smash being the "1 time convert". 
Runner up: Darthe, his kooky statistical theory boiled his list down to the final 2 scum, and the symp, was pretty hilarious to me. He was spot on.

Scum MPV: JIF, the only time scum had a shot in this game was when he was alive (twice). Their biggest mistake was killing him and leaving themselves open to attack from a very capable town.

Hope you guys had fun!!!! 

Congrats again Verbal, big news int he middle of the game of you having a baby. That's awesome!!! 

Archived