***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Teh ghosts were reveling in the destruction... they cornered Smash, he did little to avoid them... trying to make it clear that he was one of them, possessing a human form or something like that... 

halloween3.jpg

The horde of ghosts didn't bother with logic... they just wanted to slime away... and so they did... 

Smashmouth, the Boogeyman, ghost miller has been slimed!!! 

tumblr_m0sezsH8nV1qcjtsjo1_500.png

"I'm not the boogeyman, and I'm not afraid of no ghosts... "

KER-*******-SPLAT!!!!! 

Smashmouth - Dr. Raymond Stantz, 1-time converter, AND framer has been slimed!!!

Why 1 more?

There were 4 Ghostbusters.  Venkman, Winston (symp) and Stantz we've taken out.  Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis's character) is still out there. 

That's why I've presented the hypothesis that Slimer is a Vig.  3 scum, a symp and an SK in a 15 player game where town doesn't really seem to be souped up doesn't make sense to me.  Plus Slimer is a ghost, so why would he be third party?

There were 4 Ghostbusters. Venkman, Winston (symp) and Stantz we've taken out. Egon Spengler (Harold Ramis's character) is still out there.

That's why I've presented the hypothesis that Slimer is a Vig. 3 scum, a symp and an SK in a 15 player game where town doesn't really seem to be souped up doesn't make sense to me. Plus Slimer is a ghost, so why would he be third party?

What about the 1-time convert?

you jerk ape..  I watched the Hank episode last night with the Cartel guys..  you ruined it for me because I knew he wasn't going to die. 

the show is so damn awesome.

How did it feel watching a fat white guy kill off your muchachos, you pig?

(I didn't exaggerate though, did I? It was awesome, and sorry, I tried not to give spoilers. I honestly didn't even realized I insinuated he didn't die.)

How did it feel watching a fat white guy kill off your muchachos, you pig?

(I didn't exaggerate though, did I? It was awesome, and sorry, I tried not to give spoilers. I honestly didn't even realized I insinuated he didn't die.)

I was, and am, still rooting for the Cartel.

You said you stood up and cheered when Hank got the guys LOL..  how is that not an insinuation that he lived?

No biggie though...  It's still great on multiple levels.  Best thing I've seen on TV in years.  I'm blasting through 3-4 episodes a sitting and actually watched 6 on Monday.

I'll be a sad man when I'm caught up.

I was, and am, still rooting for the Cartel.

You said you stood up and cheered when Hank got the guys LOL..  how is that not an insinuation that he lived?

No biggie though...  It's still great on multiple levels.  Best thing I've seen on TV in years.  I'm blasting through 3-4 episodes a sitting and actually watched 6 on Monday.

I'll be a sad man when I'm caught up.

Like I said, I didn't even realize what it insinuated, it wasn't a conscious spoiler - now get over it you ******* nancy, sheesh.

Like I said, I didn't even realize what it insinuated, it wasn't a conscious spoiler - now get over it you ******* nancy, sheesh.

I accept your apology.  Just don't let it happen again you idiot.

I accept your apology.  Just don't let it happen again you idiot.

Louis, who was the annoying little spaz that lived next door to Dayna, was possessed by the ancient demon Fagola, who was thought to be only a pathetic false legend embraced by the aboriginal cultures that inhabited Mexico hundreds of years ago... 

tpyyGK4lG.jpg

Fagola, wasn't known to be much of an intimidating demon, in fact all that was ever warded off by his haunting was women. The demon was the anti-poon of the spirit world. 

Not sure why...

tumblr_lterlmtKpS1r4z04wo1_400.jpg

On this day, a new Ghostbuster arose... she was sent to destroy the anit-poon before he could do anymore damage, she was sent by.... me.

ghostgirl.jpg

She teased Louis, or Fagola as we should all call him from now on, with her looks, knowing the vageen-starved demon would let down his guard easily at the sight of her, and then she blasted that pansy right in his little demon's horn.

I say to her afterwards, "Now, sweet girl, return to my bed... and we shall celebrate this busting properly. With sex!!!!"

Pac - Louis/Keymaster a ghost mason, has been MOD-busted for my own personal entertainment, and for being a whiney doosh.

Day continues.

hmm..  my guess is Verb should be coming in with good news shortly and game is likely over.

No way the stupid Ape kills me for giggles if it would actually impede towns chances of winning.

*bows for another fine performance*

hmm..  my guess is Verb should be coming in with good news shortly and game is likely over.

No way the stupid Ape kills me for giggles if it would actually impede towns chances of winning.

*bows for another fine performance*

The only thing more dead than this boring game is you ... LOLOLOLOLOL ... now shut up and wifom yourself about why you are muerto in the muerto pendejo thread

I don't have scum.  I'm 2 for 4 in views - I was trying to identify recruit targets.  They couldn't have recruited last night as their recruiter was dead already.....so they either already recruited, or lost it.

Final D1 - OFFICIAL Vote Count

JiF (8): SMC, Nolder, 80, Crusher, Hess, Smash, Darthe, Pac

Verbal (1):  AVM 

80 (1): Verbal

Nae (1): Lily

Wombat (1): Nae

Hess (1): JIF

No vote (2): CTM/JiF, Wombat

With 15 playing, it takes 8 votes to slime!!!

Final D2 - OFFICIAL Vote Count

SMC (7): Verb, CTM/JIF, Crusher, Hess, Nae, Lily, Pac

Nolder (1): SMC

Verb (1): Nolder

CTM/JiF (1): 80

Darthe (1): AVM

No vote (2): Smash, Darthe

With 13 playing, it takes 7 votes to slime!!!

Final D3 - Official Vote Count

Hess (6): Darthe, 80, AVM, Crusher, Lily, Smash

AVM (2): Hess, Pac

No vote (2): Nae, Verbal

With 10 alive, it takes 6 to slime!

D4 Final Vote count

Smash (6) - Lily, Verbal, Pac, 80, AVM, Darthe

80 (2) - Crusher, Smash

No vote (2) - Nae

With 9 alive it takes 5 to slime!

VERBAL = Uncountered Cop

AVM = Uncountered Doc

ALL PLAYERS

1. JIF - the ghost of Sam Wheat - vanilla, w/ 1-time vest (D1 lynch)
2. Nolder - Caspar the friendly ghost (who doesn't quite know what to do with a pussy), vanilla has been slimed! (N2 kill)
3. 80
4. Nanootz
5. Smashmouth - Dr. Raymond Stantz, 1-time converter, AND framer has been slimed!!! (D4 lynch)
6. Pac - Louis/Keymaster a ghost mason, has been MOD-busted for my own personal entertainment, and for being a whiney doosh.
7. SMC - Dr. Peter Venkman, roleblocker has been slimed! (D2 lynch)
8. AVM
9. Darthe
10. Wombat - the ghost of the Librarian - vanilla, w/ 1-time vest has been BUSTED! (N1 kill)
11. Lily
12. Crusher
13. Hess - Winston Zeddemore, NON-converted mafia symp has been slimed! (D3 lynch)
14. JIF.... formerly CTM - demonic Dayna/Gatekeeper, the ghost mason has been BUSTED! (N2 kill)
15. Verbal

REMAINING PLAYERS

1.  80 - no claim

2.  Nae - no claim

3.  AVM - uncountered doc

4.  Darthe - no claim

5.  Lily - no claim

6.  Crusher - modconfirmed town

7.  Verbal - uncountered cop

I think Verb might have been on the right track thinking they might have known he viewed Smash... I guess I have to remind ya'll every game.. (which is why I don't play much anymore) that I work nights so I'm sleeping during 90 percent of the action.  (Get over it?)  

Egon can't play alone could just be Ape being a dickhead or could mean they got their recruit?  Would that have been announced Ape?

Egon apparently can't play with a team either as they all died.

Archived