***** Ghostbusters: Game Thread *****

Integrity28

Trying to figure out if Miller makes sense for this setup.  One of the Ghostbusters (Akyroyd's character?) sort of gets possessed at one point so that could be a Miller-type role. 

Unless Verbal investigated someone other than Smash and came up with scum, we pretty much have to lynch Smash.

• Replies 707
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Depends on the town.  If she's a Greenville early twenties chick, hugs are the last thing a Thursday night ends with.

She's a good Christian girl.  So.....

LOL, thanks man - you know I'm just ******* with you, any girl desperate enough to go on a date with you will probably **** you on Thursday, and then same as what I said about the weekend... LOL

Have a good time, I will root for you!!! Wear a rubber (on your penis).

LOL.  Will do.

She's a good Christian girl.  So.....

LOL.  Will do.

Haha, I know man.  Well, I don't know -- but I would expect so. 

Was more trying to loft you a softball about Greenville girls and getting something other than hugs from them.  Disappointed you passed up the opportunity :(

Seriously though -- hope you did find a good one.  They're around as long as you look in the right places, which most (at least most our age) don't.

Was more trying to loft you a softball about Greenville girls and getting something other than hugs from them.  Disappointed you passed up the opportunity :(

Seriously though -- hope you did find a good one.  They're around as long as you look in the right places, which most (at least most our age) don't.

I'm in too good of a mood to rip on anyone.  My new job is paying me 75 % more than my old job, gonna get some new wheels by the summer....life is freaking good, and I've done nothing to deserve it.  Haha.

Good girls are absolutely out there... the challenge isn't finding one, it's making one fall in love with you AND reminding yourself all throughout your twenties to ignore your penis's demands for banging everything you see while building something for a lifetime with that girl. 

At least that's what I've heard, lol... 

I'm in too good of a mood to rip on anyone.  My new job is paying me 75 % more than my old job, gonna get some new wheels by the summer....life is freaking good, and I've done nothing to deserve it.  Haha.

Awesome dude.

That's been my experience since moving to Boston from Indiana, I make 400%+ more here than I did there. 

Money doesn't buy happiness, but it sure can help facilitate it. :)

Good girls are absolutely out there... the challenge isn't finding one, it's making one fall in love with you AND reminding yourself all throughout your twenties to ignore your penis's demands for banging everything you see while building something for a lifetime with that girl. 

At least that's what I've heard, lol... 

unvote    vote ape

80 don;t marry the first girl that gives you good poon tang.  She might be a succubus.  Succubus' are bad.  I was married to one for 9 years and it almost killed me.  

unvote    vote ape

80 don;t marry the first girl that gives you good poon tang.  She might be a succubus.  Succubus' are bad.  I was married to one for 9 years and it almost killed me.  

That isn't what I said, it more about there being a good amount of good girls out there, and a fleeting amount of guys that know how not to **** things up.

Anyway don't want this derail the riveting game.... Oh.... Wait.

I find it particularly funny PAC questions the Doc counter claim by you and Im the hot suspect. When I read the posts Hess was the obvious lynch so I hammered not sure wtf people were thinking tbh.

see ya all later

Stop trying to use hammering Hess as a defense.  He was a symp.  My guess is there was scum on his train that had no idea he was a symp.  You could be one of them.

But..  I'll go back to my early day 1 call and

Vote Nae

Sometimes first instincts are your best.  I will vote Smash as well.

FOS on Lily and 80 for all the chatter about views on Smash.  Almost as if they knew I did.

Which is true, I viewed Smash and got back scum on him.

So, do we lynch him through his miller claim, or get another reveal first?

Stop trying to use hammering Hess as a defense.  He was a symp.  My guess is there was scum on his train that had no idea he was a symp.  You could be one of them.

But..  I'll go back to my early day 1 call and

Vote Nae

Sometimes first instincts are your best.  I will vote Smash as well.

was not using hammer as a defense at all PAC I just didnt know why you were hesitant to vote him I didnt vote you for it why so defensive ?

Verb Im not scum dont just "oh well" me to death.... I would like to hear from 80 who has had no case yet he keeps pushing for me the entire game.

Vote 80

The entire game?  I cased AVM, SMC, Hess and Darthe Day 1.  I don't think I mentioned you at all until today.

FOS on Lily and 80 for all the chatter about views on Smash.  Almost as if they knew I did.

Ultimately I think we will probably lynch Smash, but let's get Nae's reveal.

Unvote vote Nae

unvote vote 80

In case you were wondering.

Ultimately I think we will probably lynch Smash, but let's get Nae's reveal.

Unvote vote Nae

what the hell is this?  why are you stalling..  who cares about Naes reveal..  we can get it tomorrow.

A Miller and Symp in a 15 person game is clearly horsesh*t.

D4 vote count

Smash (3) - Lily, Verbal, Pac

80 (2) - Crusher, Smash

Nae (1) - 80

No vote (2) - Darthe, AVM

With 9 alive it takes 5 to slime!

0 reveal remains (Smash claimed miller, Pac claimed mason)

Archived