Keller wants to stay a Jet

Maxman

The offense was never great with Sanchez, but it got worse last year, with the same terrible QB play. as the rest of the talent on offense got worse, as it did every year Rex has been here. I'm not sure why you're in denial about that fact.

Last year aka Sanchez's worst year, which is saying something with two other strong candidates. Keller played 8 games last year. I'm very sure why I'm denial of what you're saying. Once again it's based on just saying stuff, which anyone can do.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Last year aka Sanchez's worst year, which is saying something with two other strong candidates. Keller played 8 games last year. I'm very sure why I'm denial of what you're saying. Once again it's based on just saying stuff, which anyone can do.

So Sanchez going from awful to the worst QB in the NFL had nothing to do with the talent around him getting worse every season?

So Sanchez going from awful to the worst QB in the NFL had nothing to do with the talent around him getting worse every season?

Nope, QB is the driving force of the roster and Sanchez can't drive. To me the players simply got younger and Sanchez lost the veterans with the experience to adjust to his nonsense, play through it, and bail him out. All those guys have the talent to play, good QBs routinely get guys to play up, and Sanchez has failed to do that at all points in his career.

Nope, QB is the driving force of the roster and Sanchez can't drive. To me the players simply got younger and Sanchez lost the veterans with the experience to adjust to his nonsense, play through it, and bail him out. All those guys have the talent to play, good QBs routinely get guys to play up, and Sanchez has failed to do that at all points in his career.

They got WORSE, younger or older doesn't matter. They replaced good players with guys who can't play. 

They got WORSE, younger or older doesn't matter. They replaced good players with guys who can't play. 

No, they settled on a QB with no idea of how to run an offense. Everyone but him gets the blame. 

He really isn't though. The idea of what he's supposed to be, Aaron Hernandez, is. But he isn't. 

....and there's a shock. The example is the pass catching TE of Tom Brady. I'm sure it's all Aaron Hernandez's super special skillz that plays into his production. Keller just doesn't simulate Hernandez enough to make Sanchez Tom Brady. 

Not untrue, but it's worth noting that Schottenheimer has killed Sam Bradford.

No, they settled on a QB with no idea of how to run an offense. Everyone but him gets the blame. 

....and there's a shock. The example is the pass catching TE of Tom Brady. I'm sure it's all Aaron Hernandez's super special skillz that plays into his production. Keller just doesn't simulate Hernandez enough to make Sanchez Tom Brady. 

Are you really saying that we aren't blaming Sanchez enough? Do you read this board? Also comparing Hernandez and Keller's physical ability is foolish. 

Are you really saying that we aren't blaming Sanchez enough? Do you read this board? Also comparing Hernandez and Keller's physical ability is foolish. 

Keller: 

6'2" 245

4.53 40(1.62 10 yard split)

38" vertical

6.88 3 cone

4.14 shuttle

30 reps

Hernandez:

6'2" 245

4.64 40 (1.63 10 yard split) 

33" vertical

6.83 3 cone

4.18 shuttle

23 reps

Yeah they're like totally different athletes! It's that huge edge for Hernandez in athleticism that makes him more productive than Keller.

Why do I keep doing this with mikey? 

If you think the only difference between Hernandez and Keller isn't that hernandez is a much better player but who the QB is, thats wishful thinking without any factual basis. 

giga20rotfl5oz.gif

One thing you're known for is bringing the facts to support obnoxious, unbelievable claims. 

Keller: 

6'2" 245

4.53 40(1.62 10 yard split)

38" vertical

6.88 3 cone

4.14 shuttle

30 reps

Hernandez:

6'2" 245

4.64 40 (1.63 10 yard split) 

33" vertical

6.83 3 cone

4.18 shuttle

23 reps

Yeah they're like totally different athletes! It's that huge edge for Hernandez in athleticism that makes him more productive than Keller.

Why do I keep doing this with mikey? 

HAHA. So how they did at the combine means they are the same player? What the hell are you talking about? Are you really arguing that every player who preforms slimier at the combine is equal as a player? Really? How dumb can you be?

HAHA. So how they did at the combine means they are the same player? What the hell are you talking about? Are you really arguing that every player who preforms slimier at the combine is equal as a player? Really? How dumb can you be?

Not neeeeeeeeeeeeeearly dumb enough to equate catching passes from Mark Sanchez with catching passes from Tom Brady. 

Not neeeeeeeeeeeeeearly dumb enough to equate catching passes from Mark Sanchez with catching passes from Tom Brady. 

So I guess who your skill players are mean nothing and it's 100% the QB and also good players never produce with bad QB's even though we know that isn't true at all. 

Only in SenorGato fantasyland is "Aaron Hernandez is better than Dustin Keller" unbelievable. 

Hey, another shocker. The guy who couldn't copy and paste a batting line correctly couldn't paraphrase himself correctly. It's more like "Aaron Hernandez is better than Dustin Keller and gains no significant advantage from having Tom Brady throwing to him rather than Mark Sanchez." 

Hey, another shocker. The guy who couldn't copy and paste a batting line correctly couldn't paraphrase himself correctly. It's more like "Aaron Hernandez is better than Dustin Keller and gains no significant advantage from having Tom Brady throwing to him rather than Mark Sanchez." 

You're incoherent. If you think Keller is better than Hernandez maybe you can cry for him when he makes 50% (if that) of the contract Hernandez got last year. 

You're incoherent. If you think Keller is better than Hernandez maybe you can cry for him when he makes 50% (if that) of the contract Hernandez got last year. 

Rotfl. Weren't you JUST bitching about me putting words in peoples' mouths? The confidence you work with while being so incredibly and consistently dumb is admirable, I can give you that. 

Who's more elite: Tyler Austin or Aaron Hernandez? 

Rotfl. Weren't you JUST bitching about me putting words in peoples' mouths? The confidence you work with while being so incredibly and consistently dumb is admirable, I can give you that. 

Who's more elite: Tyler Austin or Aaron Hernandez? 

When you tell me where Soriano keeps all his gold gloves because that might be SLIGHTLY less moronic than the rest of the swill you spill out there. Not sure why i'm trying to have a real discussion with you...

If you think the only difference between Hernandez and Keller isn't that hernandez is a much better player but who the QB is, thats wishful thinking without any factual basis. 

Put Keller on the Pats and Hernandez on the Jets and I think it's a good chance the difference is not nearly what you might think it is. 

When you tell me where Soriano keeps all his gold gloves because that might be SLIGHTLY less moronic than the rest of the swill you spill out there. Not sure why i'm trying to have a real discussion with you...

....Why would you need to know where Soriano keeps his gold gloves? Is that your standard for defense in baseball? Why would a guy need to be a gold glover to not be a DH, but some no name in High A ball can qualify as an elite prospect so long as you can switch his Low A numbers for his High A numbers? It's just this duuuuuummy, deluded fantasy world you live in...Mark Sanchez = Tom Brady...Tyler Austin = elite...Alfonso Soriano = DH because ten years ago he wasn't a good 2B for the Yankees...and somehow you take yourself so seriously doing it. 

I don't know why you keep attempting to engage in this sh*t, what you call a discussion in that special little head of yours, either. You're clearly out classed to the point where you don't even go about defending your opinions, but rather just keep vomiting it onto the board with total confidence.

You're blaming Sanchez for Keller sucking while ignoring that Keller just doesn't do anything all that well.

Brett Favre raved about Keller when he was here. 

Keller had over 60 catches and over 800 yards in 2011 in a shitty offense.  I wouldn't say he doesn't do anything well.  Knock him for his blocking, that is fair game.  But he has put up decent receiving numbers in his first few years. 

Brett Favre raved about Keller when he was here. 

Keller had over 60 catches and over 800 yards in 2011 in a sh*tty offense.  I wouldn't say he doesn't do anything well.  Knock him for his blocking, that is fair game.  But he has put up decent receiving numbers in his first few years. 

Dammit Max!  This thread is obviously not about Keller anymore. 

Archived