Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

hmm..  JiF wants to get lynched, that much is clear.  I don't feel like giving him what he wants.

Sadly, I'm mafia'd out.  I really need a couple months off and will return in spring with a vengence.  It really is sad to see a player of my caliber simply going through the motions.

I'm not quitting, just making it clear that instead of getting the whole scum team in short order I might only get 1 or 2.

Unvote

Vote Hess

You really are a disgusting queer!!

If you get a chance Homo-Momo please notice I nailed Smash as scum and mulch my flower beds BEFORE your triumphant spring time return to mafia.

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Is it just me... or do I recall one of Crusher's tells being that he always rants how much the game blows when he's not town?  I'm eyeballing you bro... sorry to say.

Are you saying this game is not slow as sh*t and boring as hell and my sweet Bup=z is getting ready for his 3rd 1st or 2nd day exit in as many games?  

You may eye ball my any time you like.  I am used to woman caressing me with their vision.  

Honey stop it!! Your scaring the kids.  

My hearts just not into it.  Its best just to get rid of me now.  

Are you saying this game is not slow as sh*t and boring as hell and my sweet Bup=z is getting ready for his 3rd 1st or 2nd day exit in as many games?  

You may eye ball my any time you like.  I am used to woman caressing me with their vision.  

These nerds dont like me.  Thats fine.  I dont like them either. 

That's why I'm NOT voting for Jif.  He can call me a pussy all he wants I'm just trying to let him actually stay in a game longer than a day so screw me.

And I'm not a nerd... nerds are smart.

That's why I'm NOT voting for Jif.  He can call me a pussy all he wants I'm just trying to let him actually stay in a game longer than a day so screw me.

And I'm not a nerd... nerds are smart.

I dont want to play.  Just kill me.

Ill be glad to hammer your fag ass and watch crusher cry like his favorite buffet just burned to the ground.

I live in the Washington DC area.  We have over 756 buffet places.   I have only one SWEET BUP=Z.

Admit I caught you scummouth, confess and I promise you a quick painless death.  

Vote Count

JiF (5): Darthe, Ape, Nol, Lily, JiF

Darthe (3): Tina, SMC, Hess

Ape (2): AVM, Smash

Hess (1): Pac

Pac (1): Ishy

Smash (1): Crusher

not voting: Nae

With 14 alive, it takes 8 to lynch

Deadline Monday 11 AM

That´s all you have to say, Darthe?

I agree that JiF is the most informative lynch at this time, although I haven't seen him show his ass yet, so I'm not thinking he's scum, at least not yet. 

Unvote

Vote JiF

You don´t think he is scum but jet you vote him. I will keep my eyes on you. 

Jif is starting to be really annoying. 

Then vote me.  

You don't ever lynch for information? Especially on day one?

Archived