Arkham Villains - Game Thread

Leelou

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Joker called the notorious villains of Arkham together for a meeting to find a way to rid Gotham of Batman and that little twerp sidekick of his once and for all. As everyone arrived, it became apparent that Batman and a few of his known associates had disguised themselves and joined the meeting. This actually worked well with Joker's plans since they could take care of the problem here and now, plus it would get rid of some of the competition. 

The day started to drag on and everyone was getting bored. This was dangerous in a room full of the criminally insane. 

JiF, being the most impatient of all, started to egg everyone on by calling them pussies for not voting him. Like usual, he was mostly ignored. JiF got louder as the day went on. Unknown to everyone, he had a trick up his sleeve. 

Smash was tired of listening to JiF bitch and was the one to do him in. Unfortunately for Smash, he ended up in little bits. 

JiF, Riddler, lynch bomb, is dead. 

Riddler_DC_Animated.jpg

Smash, Bane, vanilla town, blew up. 

250px-Bane_DC_Comics_Character.png

It is now night, get your NA's in asap. 

(FYI JiF was given a final warning via pm for his role hinting earlier in the game. I did not want to comment on this while he was alive)

I guess it's good to get that over with early in the game. I'm glad Smash wasn't a power role. 

yeah I knew he was a bomb better to get him out early rather than him starting to lead lynches on town claiming some batman bullsh*t :)  ...If I was a power role no way I hammer him.

Have fun guys

LOL, AVM. I was thinking the same.

Also, in talking about the Ape, JN Mafia has seeped into my real life.  As you know I'm starting a new job April 1. I just got my business card proof and it had "Steve" rather than Steven on it, but with my middle initial and last name.  It made me think of Ape's question in the other game thread.  I told the administrator to change it to my full name.  It just looked weird, like an odd comination of official (middle initial and last name) plus nickname.

Also, in talking about the Ape, JN Mafia has seeped into my real life. As you know I'm starting a new job April 1. I just got my business card proof and it had "Steve" rather than Steven on it, but with my middle initial and last name. It made me think of Ape's question in the other game thread. I told the administrator to change it to my full name. It just looked weird, like an odd comination of official (middle initial and last name) plus nickname.

Lawyers are Steven/Stephen not Steve. I would never hire you.

Lawyers are Steven/Stephen not Steve. I would never hire you.

Dude, I agree.  That's why in all my correspondence I use Steven.  It's only in personal situations that I use Steve.

That said, I can't represent you because I don't do criminal law.

Also, in talking about the Ape, JN Mafia has seeped into my real life.  As you know I'm starting a new job April 1. I just got my business card proof and it had "Steve" rather than Steven on it, but with my middle initial and last name.  It made me think of Ape's question in the other game thread.  I told the administrator to change it to my full name.  It just looked weird, like an odd comination of official (middle initial and last name) plus nickname.

You know I asked that question to get people to call me Andrew, so that I'd win my challenge from Pac, right? That's how I got my vest.

Anyway, I 've got a ton to do tonight, so I'm going to try to grab a workout, then dinner, then I have to work on stuff we learned today to then present tomorrow. Less than ideal circumstance, but gotta do what we gotta do.

Archived