Bucs first-round pick is in play for Jets' Revis

gsnts725

He isn’t a WR or QB.  He can’t score 4 TD’s, Or a DE who gets 4 sacks.

The worst he can do is shut down Holmes.  If the Jets had a good QB, he’d find another WR

As long as Holmes does not hand him the ball, we are ahead of the game.

I’m really surprised that Tampa Bay is acknowledging that their 2013 1st is in play. I honestly didn’t think they would give that up for a player just off an ACL.  Who could be a one year rental, and they are the only player.

Then again, they gave up 2 1st rounder’s  for Keyshawn.  If Woody has decided he is not going to pay Revis, I think he has, they have to get this done this week or the window will close

I’m really surprised that Tampa Bay is acknowledging that their 2013 1st is in play. I honestly didn’t think they would give that up for a player just off an ACL.  Who could be a one year rental, and they are the only player.

Then again, they gave up 2 1st rounder’s  for Keyshawn.  If Woody has decided he is not going to pay Revis, I think he has, they have to get this done this week or the window will close

Contingent to the deal, I am sure would be the prospective team hammering out a future deal with Revis.

Only relaying the message- Carton's source reported that Tampa Bay has given the deadline for this deal to get done

If that's true, and no one else is jumping into the fray, they should get it done today.

I’m really surprised that Tampa Bay is acknowledging that their 2013 1st is in play. I honestly didn’t think they would give that up for a player just off an ACL. Who could be a one year rental, and they are the only player.

Then again, they gave up 2 1st rounder’s for Keyshawn. If Woody has decided he is not going to pay Revis, I think he has, they have to get this done this week or the window will close

It looks like that organization has fallen into the trap of believing their team is all set up for a run at a title, which is dubious. If you're making a run, you need 1. The quarterback, and 2. The coach. Are they that sure that Freeman and Schiano are THE guys? Lord knows that we learned that you better be sure on both counts.

That GM also seems like an attention-seeker. That always works out.

With a Darrelle Revis trade hanging in the balance, the New York Jets and Tampa Bay Buccaneers have been attempting to gain leverage through the media over the past few days.

While owner Woody Johnson appears to be dead set on a Revis trade, the Jets are trying to convince the rest of the league that there's no pressure to swing a deal. The Bucs are reportedly losing interest and patience with the Jets' demands.

"I know for a fact that we're not actively trying to trade Darrelle Revis," coach Rex Ryan insisted at the NFL Annual Meeting Tuesday in Phoenix. "But if somebody calls, you listen."

Contrary to popular opinion, Ryan does not believe a Revis trade is a "foregone conclusion," but at the same time he's not "naive" about teams being interested in good players.

Ryan's comments are consistent with the front the Jets are publicly presenting, but it still strains credulity to believe Revis will play another season in New York without a new big-money contract. We know from Johnson's stance that the Jets' organization is unwilling to go that route.

In the mean time, it's hard to escape the sentiment that the Jets are losing leverage while maintaining that they're only actively listening rather than actively shopping their best player.

More: http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151836/article/darrelle-revis-not-being-actively-shopped-by-ny-jets

Tim gets his 10 seconds in the film.  

Here's another video that doesn't really talk about Tim Tebow. It's titled, "What we learned on Tuesday about Tim Tebow".  

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000151847/article/what-we-learned-on-tuesday-tim-tebow-will-compete

1. Ryan danced around Tim Tebow questions, but noted that "right now" Tebow is on the roster.

"He'll get a chance to compete," Ryan said via Newsday. 

But at what position? The longer the Jets hold on to Tebow, the more that folks have to admit there's a chance he's not going anywhere.

Anyone who still thinks they didn't start Tebow and eat that dogturd albatross Sanchez' contract is because he is "no good" is as

delusional as RR is about his HC abilities..

When it becomes evident Sanchez is more than just spiraling downward out of control, they will be needin a back up for Tebow..

McSackelroy damn sure ain't it.  Fuggin JETS

Archived