Miserable Jets fans

JETS SB

I joined these message boards to share my passion for the Jets with fellow fans. Now, I expected negativity.. especially with the team's performance over the past few years, but OH MY GOD... You people are miserable.

I am looking forward to some new faces with the Jets this season. A young QB who has some potential and some good additions to our defense. And, most of all, Mark Sanchez will be gone and we can at least have some hope for the future.. and if we finish 2-14... Maybe we are talking Johnny Football or J Clowney next year...

I guess being miserable is part of being a Jets fan, for some people. For me, the Jets are an escape from the rest of my hectic life, not part of it.

Good luck all! This will be my last post.

(carry on being miserable)

I'm not miserable because of the jets. I'm miserable because my wife got knocked up by the neighbor and I haven't seen my dangling participle in 12 years.

The weight gain leading to your missing unit could be a result of depression and stress(Jets) and your wife is sleeping around because you've let yourself go and developed an alcohol problem in an attempt to deal with said stress. Really everything negative in your life is the Jets fault, at least I'm able to logically trace blame for everything back to them.

The weight gain leading to your missing unit could be a result of depression and stress(Jets) and your wife is sleeping around because you've let yourself go and developed an alcohol problem in an attempt to deal with said stress. Really everything negative in your life is the Jets fault, at least I'm able to logically trace blame for everything back to them.

Come to think of it, I met the whore at a jets game. And she was a whore before I was fat

I joined these message boards to share my passion for the Jets with fellow fans. Now, I expected negativity.. especially with the team's performance over the past few years, but OH MY GOD... You people are miserable.

I am looking forward to some new faces with the Jets this season. A young QB who has some potential and some good additions to our defense. And, most of all, Mark Sanchez will be gone and we can at least have some hope for the future.. and if we finish 2-14... Maybe we are talking Johnny Football or J Clowney next year...

I guess being miserable is part of being a Jets fan, for some people. For me, the Jets are an escape from the rest of my hectic life, not part of it.

You are a poor excuse of a Jets fan. Take your fvcking optimism and hit the road mister.

welcome to jetnation bud...

I'm not miserable because of the jets. I'm miserable because my wife got knocked up by the neighbor and I haven't seen my dangling participle in 12 years.

:sign0013: but things happen!

Sorry to hear that man, I'm not miserable....

Welcome to the board. I went back and read all 16 of your post and have to say I wish you would re-consider.  Personally I'm excited by this draft and Geno falling to us and making Sanchez's departure inevitable makes the draft a win before a single down is played.

If you expected negativity then why are you leaving? It's like becoming a personal nurse to a fat dude then quitting because wiping 6 foot of ass crack 3 times a day is way more exhausting than you thought.

I made the commitment to become optimistic again since the draft.  My only requirement was we dont waste picks jumping around to get players that would sucks anyhow and the franchise showed me they are committed to getting rid of Sanchez.  

I got what I wanted.  If you stay I will happily ban three negative posters of your choice for one month so you and I can get can get the optimism rolling up in this bitch.  PM me at your convenience with your choices.  

1. Ape

2. Hess

3. Maxman

4. JiF

Ape actual posted his own optimism thread and answered a few people that disagreed with him without whipping a hand full of Ape feces at them.  Find it foolish to expect anything more from him.  

Hess?  He's Rich, Black and Hot..  about the draft.  Just like a perfect cup of coffee.

Maxman?  Obvious a joke., Freaking green Kool Aid slurping homer.  You could take a couple lessons from him in optimism and man love for that matter.

JiF?  Dude has been making Happy Hour... even happier for 300 plus pound babes for almost a decade now.  His commitment to optimism is evident. Plus he's my sweet Bup-z and I his muffin top.

Still waiting on the OP's list.   

Ape actual posted his own optimism thread and answered a few people that disagreed with him without whipping a hand full of Ape feces at them. Find it foolish to expect anything more from him.

Hess? He's Rich, Black and Hot.. about the draft. Just like a perfect cup of coffee.

Maxman? Obvious a joke., Freaking green Kool Aid slurping homer. You could take a couple lessons from him in optimism and man love for that matter.

JiF? Dude has been making Happy Hour... even happier for 300 plus pound babes for almost a decade now. His commitment to optimism is evident. Plus he's my sweet Bup-z and I his muffin top.

Still waiting on the OP's list.

New list:

1. Gato

2. JadedGreen

3. JiF

New list:

1. Gato

2. JadedGreen

3. JiF

Gato?  Sorry never read his post.  Always thought if Im going to lose brain cells might as well smoke the pot myself.  

Jadedgreen?  dude has the message board equivalent of Tourettes syndrome.  Banning JG for not being optimistic is like arresting a serial killer for having unpaid parking tickets.  

JiF?  I have a hard time not including him in every post I make too.  

Archived