Bucs Hatched Idea For Revis Soon After Injury

flgreen

My mom did.  Gardening incident. Touch and go for a while bit but she's back better than ever., Thanks for asking.

Oh ok...glad to hear...those gardens can be the absolute trenches..i thought you were referring to Revis's ACL repair 

I've always been like this. You've just been too busy pulling your pud to notice.

We used to talk, hang out, share our innermost feelings... now all you do is neg rep me without even a reach-around. 

no i was being serious thou...i feel he will be the best CB in football next year so I just was curious what statistic you were gonna base that off of, if any.  

im serious. I think the acl will hamper him next year.

idk what statistic you want its not baseball lol. (as my science professor who basically invented sabermetrics tells us every week of the nfl season)

what statistic do you want?

ummmm i can make one up for you? The stastic he wasnt amazing when he held out and had bad hamstring?

what statistic are you basing he will be best cb in league off of?

I don't want a statistic...and I never said there was a statistic.  I was simply asking you what statistic IF ANY were you basing him not being the best cb in the league next year.

NFL networks top 100 players of 2013  :winking0001:

I don't want a statistic...and I never said there was a statistic.  I was simply asking you what statistic IF ANY were you basing him not being the best cb in the league next year.

im not basing it off a statistic im basing it off him coming off a torn acl

so there is no statistic.

Perhaps not, but by the same token, based on what statistic has Revis ever been the best?  That's not even meant as a criticism of Revis, but the truth is there's not many stats to really measure CBs by and Revis has never been much of an interception machine.

Perhaps not, but by the same token, based on what statistic has Revis ever been the best?  That's not even meant as a criticism of Revis, but the truth is there's not many stats to really measure CBs by and Revis has never been much of an interception machine.

I completely agree..thats why I asked the question...bc I, myself, do not know what statistic you could possibly base that off of...i thought jetsjetsjets possibly knew something I didn't.  

im not basing it off a statistic im basing it off him coming off a torn acl

thats why i asked, bruh

I completely agree..thats why I asked the question...bc I, myself, do not know what statistic you could possibly base that off of...i thought jetsjetsjets possibly knew something I didn't.  

thats why i asked, bruh

WELL --- i do know something you all dont. I just cant tell you or it wouldnt be something i know and you dont

its all part of my plans to rule jetnation!

What's with all the revis bashing besides besides last yr when he was hurt he always played up to or above his contract!!!

He most definitely did not play up to or above his contract in 2010.  I don't see how anyone could possibly argue that he did, considering he showed up fat and out of shape, playing mediocre at best for half the season while being the league's top paid CB.  I could even argue that he didn't do so in 2011 either, not even as a criticism of his play as much as a case could easily be made that a CB simply isn't ever worth that much money.

Plus, let's be honest, his on field play aside, the guy is kind of a douchebag.

Archived